PVR Cinemas eatables available for delivery

96°
Missing
Deal Subedar
1,093
2720
17
PVR Cinemas eatables available for delivery
Deal Expired

PVR is now available on dunzo for delivery of its eatables.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585315/medium/6106387Screenshot-20190916-212435.jpg?1568650428

Now one can waste their money from home also without having to watch shitty movies.
Also 30% off is available on all items.

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
96
364
10

People even think twice on ordering even in PVR itself

Missing
Entertainer
348
936
17

Some people here add “loot” in their titles for such deals like this too stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
39
5358
158

even after 30% off it is a loot for pvr only stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,093
2720
17
karthi4052752 wrote:

even after 30% off it is a loot for pvr only stuck_out_tongue

Yes but one can make better and cost effective popcorn at home. Moreover 90₹ delivery charge is negating any off.

Missing
Entertainer
348
936
17
Expand
Alexios wrote:

Yes but one can make better and cost effective popcorn at home. Moreover 90₹ delivery charge is negating any off.

I wonder how(and who) did they even think people want to order food from PVR rolleyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,093
2720
17
Expand
jileg wrote:

I wonder how(and who) did they even think people want to order food from PVR rolleyes

Haha, maybe want to dispose their old popcorn and stuffs to wider audience now. First this privilege of giving reheated food items was only to movie goers now home users can enjoy that too.

Missing
Entertainer
348
936
17
Expand
Alexios wrote:

Haha, maybe want to dispose their old popcorn and stuffs to wider audience now. First this privelage of giving reheated food items was only to movie goers now home users can enjoy that too.

or may be PVR said to Dunzo , “We get 90% profit on these things , we will give you 30% from that if anybody buys from Dunzo”
Or
Anybody from Dunzo internally had a bet on – number of people ordering from PVR will be 0 or single digit and to see who wins they added this stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Perfectionist
1,742
62862
606
bornsmart wrote:

People even think twice on ordering even in PVR itself

Most of them do not think. Have seen people buy huge tubs etc happily for full price
The cost of food will be more than the movie ticket also sometimes.

Missing
Deal Major
7,080
23570
292
Expand
avgn wrote:

Most of them do not think. Have seen people buy huge tubs etc happily for full price
The cost of food will be more than the movie ticket also sometimes.

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
675
21

Go for a movie order from dunzo at the same address at least 30% off toh mil jayega stuck_out_tongue
Have done this at a mall with swiggy, in food court, ordered through swiggy got same food at 50% off sitting in mall

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
39
5358
158
karanoshan wrote:

Go for a movie order from dunzo at the same address at least 30% off toh mil jayega stuck_out_tongue
Have done this at a mall with swiggy, in food court, ordered through swiggy got same food at 50% off sitting in mall

movie people donot allow outside food….

Missing
Community Angel
107
32579
535
Expand
karthi4052752 wrote:

movie people donot allow outside food….

He meant order at the food counter in the theater only, that doesn’t come under outside food

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
675
21
Expand
karthi4052752 wrote:

movie people donot allow outside food….

Dunzo guy will come to collect inside, catch him over there

Missing
Lenskart floting icon new1