Query about jio postpaid

92°
Deal Subedar
billubakra

Say one is having plan of Rs. 250 including gst per month, then can one deposit some amount in advance? Say one deposits Rs. 500 then will it be adjusted in the future? This deposit will not be on the bill date though.

21 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Don’t have jio postpaid, but advance payment works with postpaid connections. Working with voda.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

+1

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Dont have any idea about postpaid connection.
i am not using postpaid of any network

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

You can do any amount, and it will be adjusted against future bills. I used to run the show this way until the payment providers started pulling the bill details everytime I try to make the payment

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What does this mean
I used to run the show this way until the payment providers started pulling the bill details everytime I try to make the payment
Will jio the payment in their bill statement?

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

@Veeer @krskinsr1 @andromeda @insta
Trying to pay for a jio postpaid number via apay which says
You can no longer add Amazon Pay balance
Complete your KYC verification in two easy steps to continue adding money to your Amazon Pay account and enjoy 1 lakh limit.

Is it not searching for the number because kyc is not done? Wasn’t one allowed to add money till 10k if full kyc is not done? Any idea how to use the balance of 500 bucks in this account?

P.S. made those two line italics and everything below that was deleted. I don’t know if its a bug or not but dear mods instead of editing user’s comments work on rectifying things like this.

Link Copied

The screen keeps on loading but when we click on your transactions it shows the balance but below the same it says your pay balance is disabled. Complete kyc.

https://imgur.com/a/8...Hl

View 4 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

The security deposit is not adjustable against the monthly bill until and unless you ask for the termination of postpaid services. It is refundable after you opt out of the connection. Now jio doesn’t allow advance payment of bill as they fetch the bill and if there is any advance payment then the payment won’t go further . You will have to pay on monthly basis and the exact amount which is shown in the bill.

Link Copied

Thanks bro, got it but security deposit kaha se aya beech mein.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how much it costs for jio post paid, any thread about review about the same ?

replyuser
Click here to reply