Hot Deal Query : Does idea and Vodafone (vi) allowed to queue recharge like jio?

318°
Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
434
11

Good Morning Friends.
Query : Does idea and Vodafone (vi) allowed to queue recharge like jio?

Kindly Share your experience. My active pack is 599 with 82-83 days validity remaining. If I recharge with 399 now will it add in queue or start immediately?
@mastervijay sir and other vi users kindly share experiences. Thanks.

34 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Perfectionist
72
13929
113

Don’t recharge with 399

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
434
11
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

I think same recharge ammount plan

Have u experienced? I have idea sim not Vodafone. But now both are merged to vi, so what is current status? Last year airtel allows queuing different amount plans. But some users on Desidime experience different. That’s why asks here. 198 Customer care is worst, they only told to install vi app.

Missing
Deal Subedar
61
1331
22
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

Have u experienced? I have idea sim not Vodafone. But now both are merged to vi, so what is current status? Last year airtel allows queuing different amount plans. But some users on Desidime experience different. That’s why asks here. 198 Customer care is worst, they only told to install vi app.

I use idea … U can only queue same plans… I did last on December before price hike 399 * 2…. I had 5.5 months validity… Now recharging 699 plan as it gives double data

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
434
11
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

I use idea … U can only queue same plans… I did last on December before price hike 399 * 2…. I had 5.5 months validity… Now recharging 699 plan as it gives double data

Have you recharged different plan will it replace or run concurrently

Missing
Deal Subedar
61
1331
22
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

Have you recharged different plan will it replace or run concurrently

I haven’t tried…. But it won’t work as data ll overlap and validity won’t be extended

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
434
11
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

I haven’t tried…. But it won’t work as data ll overlap and validity won’t be extended

How do u know If u not experience? Have u recharged 699 when u were on 399 plan. Has it replaced 399 plan or goes into queue? Or u recharged after end of 399 plan?

Missing
Deal Subedar
61
1331
22
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

How do u know If u not experience? Have u recharged 699 when u were on 399 plan. Has it replaced 399 plan or goes into queue? Or u recharged after end of 399 plan?

I told u I haven’t tried …but ppl have done here and lost money with data overlap

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
434
11
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

I told u I haven’t tried …but ppl have done here and lost money with data overlap

U told u recharged with 699 after that that’s why confirming. Can u post link of thread where users confirms. It will help. I searched but found only for airtel. No one confirms for idea or Vodafone. Thanks.

Missing
Tech Guru
385
4242
56

As per customer care executive, no plans with different denomination will get queued. Only same mrp plans will get queued. Personally i have not taken this unwanted risk.. since we cannot get back once it lost.. bcoz there is no transparency with AVOID Networks like jio.
Why are you queuing.. instead recharge with various offers and topup your balance.. later recharge from main balance as per your need.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
434
11
mastervijay wrote:

As per customer care executive, no plans with different denomination will get queued. Only same mrp plans will get queued. Personally i have not taken this unwanted risk.. since we cannot get back once it lost.. bcoz there is no transparency with AVOID Networks like jio.
Why are you queuing.. instead recharge with various offers and topup your balance.. later recharge from main balance as per your need.

Ok. But topup gives around 80 talktime on 100. I wanted to utilize 149 amazon cashback offer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
222
933
7
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

I haven’t tried…. But it won’t work as data ll overlap and validity won’t be extended

yes data pack starts from same day..byt validity n ul calling gets queued

Missing
Deal Subedar
61
1331
22
Expand
deal_heist wrote:

yes data pack starts from same day..byt validity n ul calling gets queued

It’s useless den

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
434
11
Expand
deal_heist wrote:

yes data pack starts from same day..byt validity n ul calling gets queued

Which plan and network?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
212
3016
26

What abt airtel
Does it allow to recharge via main balance

Missing
Entertainer
747
3634
50
adrishya wrote:

What abt airtel
Does it allow to recharge via main balance

Yes, except plans like 49 or 79

Missing
Perfectionist
72
13929
113
adrishya wrote:

What abt airtel
Does it allow to recharge via main balance

All unlimited plan . Use airtel thanks app .

Missing
Tech Guru
385
4242
56
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

Ok. But topup gives around 80 talktime on 100. I wanted to utilize 149 amazon cashback offer.

You have to give up something to get something.. clever play always won’t works.
So don’t waste your offer by thinking to queue the plan.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
434
11
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

You have to give up something to get something.. clever play always won’t works.
So don’t waste your offer by thinking to queuing.

Ok thanks for suggestion. In desidime very low Vodafone Idea Customers no one ever used queue feature I think. Yes without confirmation it’s a waste to do 399 recharge. Not going to take risk.

Missing
Deal Cadet
222
933
7
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

Which plan and network?

idea  earlier plan 379 new plan..399

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
434
11
Expand
deal_heist wrote:

idea  earlier plan 379 new plan..399

379 plan is not an unlimited plan with daily data. That’s the reason it got merged

Missing
Deal Cadet
97
100
2

Only same plan gets queued (validity extended). If you recharge different plan, it gets activated immediately and you will have two simultaneous plans

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1404
10

I don’t have any unlimited plan.I have done Rs.48 data pack rc for validity.Before expiry of current pack if I again recharge with 48 will it get queued?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
434
11
MrDimer wrote:

I don’t have any unlimited plan.I have done Rs.48 data pack rc for validity.Before expiry of current pack if I again recharge with 48 will it get queued?

As per vi customer care. Validity will be added in queue, but data benefits will start immediately.

Missing
Analyst
101
6463
176
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

As per vi customer care. Validity will be added in queue, but data benefits will start immediately.

It doesn’t get queued. I have been recharging my Idea nos. with Rs 48 pack for several months now. Whenever I recharge in advance the validity of the new pack starts right from the day of recharge and not after expiry of the current pack. Data does get added to existing balance if any immediately.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
434
11
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

It doesn’t get queued. I have been recharging my Idea nos. with Rs 48 pack for several months now. Whenever I recharge in advance the validity of the new pack starts right from the day of recharge and not after expiry of the current pack. Data does get added to existing balance if any immediately.

I have asked for 399 recharge. As I had 599 current plan. Then they replied that. They have told “packs will not be in queue, only validity of the both will be clubbed and validity will be extended”.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3188
27
jeff_bezos_amazon_owner wrote:

can vi be recharged using main balance like 48 plan etc?

No, only unlimited plans can be done

Missing