Hot Deal

Query on Flipkart TV Exchange offer

1542°
Deal Lieutenant
DealFinder

Has any dimers bought TVs from Flipkart with exchange offer?
My Sony 32 inch LCD TV has lines in the screen from the top of the tv..
Can i get this exchanged with no issues?

Any experiences?

@VaibhavJain Please help me tag the dimer who do you think can answer this.

33 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Tnc For Tv Exchnage Of Fk

Following are the different conditions of the product being returned. Please check the bucket under which your old TV falls:

1. Working & No damage – Switching on, display OK, no physical scratches, no scuffs or dents on the body, no heavy scratches or crack on the screen.
2. Working & Body Damaged – Switching on, display OK, physical scratches/scuffs/dents/cracks present on or body (but not screen).
3. Not working – Not switching on, Display issue (like discoloration, spots, lines or static on a part of the screen. muddled or no display).
4. Screen damage – Heavy scratches or crack on the screen.

  • Not Working / Defective / Screen damaged TVs will not be accepted.
  • Plasma TVs will not be accepted.
  • CRT models of TVs will be accepted under the buy-back program
  • Any government sponsored/NGO funded freebie (gift) TV will not be accepted under the buy-back program.
  • LCD/LED TVs: Screen Size is measured diagonally from the corners of the display area. This does not include the casing width.
  • The executive will perform the following checks at the time of pick up:
    1. Brand, type and model of the TV should match the one declared for exchange at the time of purchase
    2. TV should be in working condition
    3. TV Screen should not be in damaged/broken condition
    4. Un-installation of the TV would not be carried out by Flipkart
    5. TV should have intact display which will be verified at the time of handover
    6. Accessories (remotes, cables, etc.) are expected in return during exchange
    7. No documents (bills, warranty card etc.) of old TV will be collected during exchange
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@M.MAHI Am aware of these T&C
I just want to know whether anyone in desidime has done a TV exchange like this

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Dimers Please assist…

If i place an order (prepaid) with the exchange offer, and when the executive checks the tv and states that the tv display has lines, what will happen to the delivery?
Any idea?

Has nobody here tried this exchange feature provided by flipkart.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I exchanged tv from FK. My tv had a problem that the tv would work perfectly for 2-3 minutes. After that the colour changed. The service center told me to replace lcd panel for 15k. I decided to buy a new tv instead.
I mentioned that the tv had no defect.
The delivery guy (a regular ekart delivery guy) delivered the tv and had almost no interest in checking the tv. I insisted and shown him that it is working perfectly. The took the tv, got some papers signed.
You can try but YMMV.
Hope this helps.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
archat68 wrote:

I exchanged tv from FK. My tv had a problem that the tv would work perfectly for 2-3 minutes. After that the colour changed. The service center told me to replace lcd panel for 15k. I decided to buy a new tv instead.
I mentioned that the tv had no defect.
The delivery guy (a regular ekart delivery guy) delivered the tv and had almost no interest in checking the tv. I insisted and shown him that it is working perfectly. The took the tv, got some papers signed.
You can try but YMMV.
Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot dude for the reply…
I think I will try placing an order under exchange offer and see the result..
My only doubtis if the technician doesnt accept the tv, then can i cancel the order by not accepting the product and whether i will get full refund of the paid amount… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

Thanks a lot dude for the reply…
I think I will try placing an order under exchange offer and see the result..
My only doubtis if the technician doesnt accept the tv, then can i cancel the order by not accepting the product and whether i will get full refund of the paid amount… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

FK now has card on delivery option. You can order by COD and pay by card at the time of delivery. Please confirm with CC.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
archat68 wrote:

FK now has card on delivery option. You can order by COD and pay by card at the time of delivery. Please confirm with CC.

Thanks for that info too.. Will cross check.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
+18KG

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

Thanks a lot dude for the reply…
I think I will try placing an order under exchange offer and see the result..
My only doubtis if the technician doesnt accept the tv, then can i cancel the order by not accepting the product and whether i will get full refund of the paid amount… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

It would depend on the person who comes for the delivery. Most would thoroughly check as per the check list and few would be lazy to do that. By the way would those lines appear if there is no picture? If not just tell them that you don’t have a working cable connection https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

It would depend on the person who comes for the delivery. Most would thoroughly check as per the check list and few would be lazy to do that. By the way would those lines appear if there is no picture? If not just tell them that you don’t have a working cable connection https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

hmm well the lines are present atleast 10cm from the top and is very noticable even if there is no dth connection… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
lost hope now.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Has any dimers bought TVs from Flipkart with exchange offer?
My LG 4K ULTRA HD 42"inch LED TV has lines in the screen from the top of the tv..
Can i get this exchanged with MODALNUMBER 42UB700T – TM Please sir

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

hmm well the lines are present atleast 10cm from the top and is very noticable even if there is no dth connection… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
lost hope now.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Could you exchange it successfully. Anyone has experience. My TV has some spot on screen so asking.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

why does flipkart not accept my LG 42" plasma tv for Exchange? my tv is in very good condition.
I wish to buy one 55" tv from flipkart.. but it refuse to exchange my plasma tv.. why??

Cool Cool
Link Copied
devaseermano wrote:

why does flipkart not accept my LG 42" plasma tv for Exchange? my tv is in very good condition.
I wish to buy one 55" tv from flipkart.. but it refuse to exchange my plasma tv.. why??

sell on Olx on the spot cash

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did you get the exchange offer with your led? I also want to do same thing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone exchanged tv on flipkart can guide if they just take the tv or ask for box stand etc?. I onky have the tv wall mount and remote. No box or stand.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
DealFinder wrote:

Dimers Please assist…

If i place an order (prepaid) with the exchange offer, and when the executive checks the tv and states that the tv display has lines, what will happen to the delivery?
Any idea?

Has nobody here tried this exchange feature provided by flipkart.

if they do not accept the exchange item..u need to pay exchange amount in cash if u want to receive order product..experienced this with mobile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

TV was delivered today but very unhappy about flipkart exchange policy, the pickup person said tv rejected picture problem, i didnt knew what to say what problem. He started rambling its not like my personal tv sir if i pick up and they say this and that then my job will be in problem. its just flipkart during exchange for both mobile and tv have started creating problems and that gets passed on to customer. Amazon is still better. Only when i started making video of him and tv picture and said ok lemme put the issue on tweeter that the delivery person suddenly made 180 degree u turn and said there is no problem with tv dont know why they reject i will talk. So delivered now i have to get it installed. Wont open box by myself.
I think they try to say initially that tv can not be accepted so that you pay cash then there is no added responsibility on their shoulder.
Plus flipkart had few issues of getting duped so tried to stick to strict exchnge policy but through various stages it has become magnified to unreasonable demands for exchange, i mean like they may deny a tv you bought jsut 1 day back too.

Same case was there with mobile exchange of flipkart. Exchange succesfull only when issue raised in twitter.

If you want to exchange then challenge their non acceptance and dont readily pay balance cash.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

do i need to return remote as well, i dont have remote of the old tv

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
VicksJ wrote:

do i need to return remote as well, i dont have remote of the old tv

@A2Zdeals any pointers or any people who can answer the query above?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
VicksJ wrote:

@A2Zdeals any pointers or any people who can answer the query above?

Just buy a remote from any shop as considering Flipkart ways of handling exchange they might reject also
Remotes are usually available

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Just buy a remote from any shop as considering Flipkart ways of handling exchange they might reject also
Remotes are usually available

ok, will try to get the remote, being it a CRT, i doubt if anybody will have the compatible remote available

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

So the exchange process is very strict @ Flipkart confused

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My Samsung LED 40 inch TV Screen Problem, Part screen only visiable, I planned to exchange that TV on flipkart ,its possible to take an exchange ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My led tv 43 inch under wareenty some spots on display left side can i exchange with flipcart new led tv

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply