Query regarding 250 Voucher for Smartbuy Transaction of 1000 or more

22°
Deal Cadet
vasanth_ece

Got a mail to do HDFC Smartbuy Transaction of 1000 or more and got 250 Voucher. Query is Terms and Conditions mentions, Offer is applicable for both HDFC Credit Card and Debit Card.

I have both HDFC DC and CC and My Email id and Mobile Number linked to same account. Do i need to do this transaction in either HDFC CC or DC or both?

Please clarify.

Expired
4 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are amazon vouchers from gyftr eligible?

Also what are the reward points received for amazon vouchers purchased through smartbuy/gyftr using Millenia cc?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Yes, the offer applicable to Instant Vouchers too.. Normally we receive 5%-1.47% (processing charge) =3.52% effective cashback using HDFC Millennia CC/Platinum DC.

This cashback is very less compared to HDFC Millenia DC,where we get 8.53% (10-1.47) or 7% (2% Discount+5% Cashback) on SBI Cashback card.

I'll shop normally with HDFC Millenia CC/HDFC Platinum DC only if i get this extra offer.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got the mail now but the offer period is starting from Feb 1. I already bought 8K instant vouchers (Millennia debit card). Do I have to purchase again? Does the purchase have to be after Feb 1 or the day we get main?
Last month too got offer of 200 CB and I bought vouchers by then already. I guess I will know in April. But if some one knows, I will buy 1000 more this month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Offer applicable between Feb1-Feb 28
replyuser
Click here to reply