Query Regarding Mobile Orders Via Flipkart

58°
Deal Cadet
93
568
14

I Have Ordered Two Mobile Phones In My Account ( Two Are Different Mobiles )

Now I Am Planning To order Two More Different Mobiles ?

Any Problem By Placing 4 Mobiles In This Sale ?

I Am Afraid Of Flipkart During These Days

With Out Reason They Are Blocking Accounts

So Help Me Dimers

Thank You

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
191
1094
17

You need to lay low.. order mobile from some other account.. your account may get into high risk..they might flag nevertheless and in future might get blocked if not now.

88
515
4

If we exchange the features phone 750 offer they need bill and box? On Flipkart and when order will pickup with dilevery or before delivery 😇

93
568
14
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

You need to lay low.. order mobile from some other account.. your account may get into high risk..they might flag nevertheless and in future might get blocked if not now.

That’s My Account Only

I Want To Place Two More Mobiles For My Parents ( Poco And RealMe )

93
568
14

Who Ordered More Than 3 Mobiles In This Sale ?

Not Same Mobile

Eg : Poco M2

RealMe C11

Samsung F41

Like This

93
568
14
vipin13 wrote:

If we exchange the features phone 750 offer they need bill and box? On Flipkart and when order will pickup with dilevery or before delivery 😇

I Think No Need

191
1094
17
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

That’s My Account Only

I Want To Place Two More Mobiles For My Parents ( Poco And RealMe )

I am saying buy from your dad’s account. If he doesn’t have one then create it.

93
568
14
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

I am saying buy from your dad’s account. If he doesn’t have one then create it.

Acha Okay I Am Looking For Supercoins

At The Same Time I Am Afraid Of Flipkart New T&C

So Asked Opinion Here

I Will Order From Other Account

92
8119
41
vipin13 wrote:

If we exchange the features phone 750 offer they need bill and box? On Flipkart and when order will pickup with dilevery or before delivery 😇

1. No need of bill and box
2. At the time of delivery they take your mobile.

93
568
14
hotchap wrote:

@PowerStar risk teesukoku
Order from some other account

Sure Bhayya

Already My Main Account Blocked 3Years Back 😏

So No Risk

26
2168
29
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

That’s My Account Only

I Want To Place Two More Mobiles For My Parents ( Poco And RealMe )

Create new accounts on their phone numbers and order two more.

124
2814
88

Flipkart believes that we stay alone at home and don’t have parents, brothers, sisters etc. If you order for your parents , chances are high that your account may get flagged..

88
515
4
Expand
hotchap wrote:

1. No need of bill and box
2. At the time of delivery they take your mobile.

Okay tq 😇😇

Missing