Query regarding onecard

135°
Deal Cadet

I am a student and can only apply for onecard ,as only onecard gives option to apply via FD. Actually  I want a card  which  allows to pay in emi  for all txn, just like unipay card  , does onecard also allows the same.

Or the best way is to apply for cc via bank agains a FD.

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No, EMI conversion has interest @ 1.33% per month
Go for Slice or UniCard

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don’t go for slice or any prepaid card. They will destroy your CIBIL score by multiple opening of enquiry/loan. Go for Kotak or Icici based fd card. 

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

EMI conversion in a credit card always comes with interest charged as per the interest rate. Only Unipay, Simpl and some other apps give 3 months emi without any extra charge.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Go for icici fd based card. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
as only onecard gives option to apply via FD

Almost all banks gives cad against FD. search here in DD or google it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Many banks offer secured credit cards, Simplyclick from SBI, FK Axis from Axis, 811 Dream Different by Kotak, Select from Bank of Baroda, Platinum card from ICICI, StepUp Card by Paisabazaar and SBM

But none of them, to my knowledge allow you to convert purchases to EMI for free like the Unipay card. Please read the documentation and card MITC before you sign the application, helps you choose wisely.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have an account with hdfc , will they give any credit card they wish or whether they will ask my preference

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Check kotak smart emi card
If it helps your purpose

replyuser
Click here to reply