Hot Deal

Queuing up prepaid recharge plans

464°
Deal Subedar
deathheater

Hello, I currently have 399 rupees vodafone plan active (1gb/day) which expires on 1st Feb.
If I recharge with 1699 (1.5gb/day) plan then will it get queued up or it will start simultaneously? If anyone has any idea then please throw some light.

29 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

No Queuing In Vodafone As Of Now.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ohh okay Thanks

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

I hope same plan only queues up.. And definitely not other plan. So you may queue up with 399 plan again BUT recently vodafone is doing lots of mess.. so better contact customer care once before recharging.

Link Copied

Okay Thanks

View 2 more replies
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

All Network CC are no knowledge persons , if you ask anything related to plan and activation you get wrong information , so my advice is not to recharge again if you are active on any pack !

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

validity gets queued up but the benifits dont. so useless , lost 569 learning this the hard way

Link Copied

So both your plans are running simultaneously?

View 5 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

airtel mumbai ka update karo – recharge ques up or not if current active plan is unlimited 84 days wala rolleyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Airtel queue’s up only certain plans, and even customer care doesn’t have exact terms and conditions for the same.

I did recharge of 1699 over my current 399 plan. However good thing was my current plan was expiring on 5th dec so loss of 10 to 11 days.

As mentioned earlier in one of the dimer post, the queue plan is exclusively for Jio and I respect their transparency of showcasing it very neatly on the my jio app

Link Copied

For airtel you can que plans with validity below 180 days , i did recharge with 1699 rs, lost 60 days validity for current plan 399. contacted cc , he told below 180 days plans can be qued. i can’t do anything now because pack is already activated. I told him i did recharge from airtel app only , why it didn’t displayed any message that my current plan will expire immediately if i recharged with 1699 rs plan? Later he compensated me with 150 rs as main balance.

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Idea plans can be qued up

Link Copied

If idea does then why not Vodafone? Are they both not same?

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

airtel saala 300 ka 1gb bech raha tha ab jio ne iski maar rakhi h to chindi harkate kr raha h ye mittal ne ese hi pesa banaya h

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i am on airtel 1699 plan expiring nov 2020 , can i do another recharge of 1699 in queue ?

Link Copied

I don’t recommend doing that.
These companies especially AVOID aren’t reliable. They may change plan benefits any time without bothering about users. Blocking so much money isn’t wise…

Link Copied

Vodafone Does Not Have Queue Up System As Of Now. Confirmed From Different Social Media Support And Call Center And Store Too.
If You Have Any Active Plan And You Recharge Another Plan Then It Will Also Activate Simultaneously. So Benefits Will Get Activated.
Only You Get Is Extra 84 Days (Whatever You Recharge) Added To Your Sim. laughing (After Saying This Line Even Lady Was Laughing)

Link Copied

Lol

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sab chor hain. I think all portals & news papers saying that you can que up prepaid plans on vodafone or Airtel like jio either not checked personally or taken money from them to write.

replyuser
Click here to reply