URGENT Help Need - Realme GT NEO | EXCHANGE Offer

59°
Blogger
flawlessking

Getting it for 22999 in ongoing sale on Flipkart, 9000 discount (prepaid discount 6000 + HDFC 3000), also  I want to exchange redmi note 4 which shows 6000 exchange value which is further deduction of exchange value 22999-6000= 16999 but it shows 20199 as final payment…How come?? Please help as the offer might end anytime…

10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

item link pls

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Prepaid discount offer is not applicable on buy with Exchange
&
Minimum Cart Value for prepaid discount: INR 26009

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
tenon09 wrote:

Prepaid discount offer is not applicable on buy with Exchange
&
Minimum Cart Value for prepaid discount: INR 26009

This is the reason otherwise what you did was flawless

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
tenon09 wrote:

Prepaid discount offer is not applicable on buy with Exchange
&
Minimum Cart Value for prepaid discount: INR 26009

Thanks a ton

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

This is the reason otherwise what you did was flawless

thanks as always blush

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

thanks as always blush

Ufoh merey madad ke bina koi kuch nahi kar paatey
Translation: I don’t make statements, i just support them.

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/746069/medium/2022-02-24_%283%29_LI.jpg?1645644693

We can exchange 6000+exchange price then 3000 is for HDFC Cards total would be 19849

My Phone is selling for 3200+6000(additional off) and 3000 card discount 

so,see the cart and 31999 REALME GT NEO 2 is for 19849

* Minimum Net Cart Value (NCV) should be Rs.5,000 to avail the offer.


@flawlessking @tenon09

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
shraaj wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/746069/medium/2022-02-24_%283%29_LI.jpg?1645644693

We can exchange 6000+exchange price then 3000 is for HDFC Cards total would be 19849

My Phone is selling for 3200+6000(additional off) and 3000 card discount 

so,see the cart and 31999 REALME GT NEO 2 is for 19849

* Minimum Net Cart Value (NCV) should be Rs.5,000 to avail the offer.


@flawlessking @tenon09

Its about the “exchange discount” + with 6k extra + 3k bank we are talking about…..9k plus Exchange!

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Its about the “exchange discount” + with 6k extra + 3k bank we are talking about…..9k plus Exchange!

Ohh!

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply