Hot Deal

Ramayan and Mahabharata full series

512°
Benevolent
kukdookoo
From where to download full hd or as highest quality possible full series of Ramanand Sagar's Ramayana and old Mahabharata. Torrent preferred.
If anyone wants to turn this into religion debate then dm me, dont ruin this thread.

@getready @guest_999 @bohemian @Ash-D @Snapz @Mayavi
Expiring In 15 days
Top Comments
Critic Critic
Link Copied
B3A5T wrote:

Hijacking thread for one question.

Which is the good Mahabharat series out of all the one that were released?

It was & will always be the original version(the one by B R Chopra which first broadcasted on Doordarshan) no matter how many remakes it get.

51 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

I downloaded from youtube itself...the max hd will be 360p.

Some episodes were better than others.

My grand mother watched it on repeat, so i made the content available in pendrive since i was using 2mbps plan back then.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

I downloaded from youtube itself...the max hd will be 360p.

Some episodes were better than others.

My grand mother watched it on repeat, so i made the content available in pendrive since i was using 2mbps plan back then.

Can you share link of that playlist here?noone upsclaed it to atleast 1080p? 
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Hijacking thread for one question.

Which is the good Mahabharat series out of all the one that were released?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:
Can you share link of that playlist here?noone upsclaed it to atleast 1080p? 
The original quality is 360p, no matter how much mbs u can extent and strech it to 1080, it will remain 360p only.
Pixels aren't great at that time.

Search for tilak, they have all the videos uploaded.
Critic Critic
Link Copied
B3A5T wrote:

Hijacking thread for one question.

Which is the good Mahabharat series out of all the one that were released?

It was & will always be the original version(the one by B R Chopra which first broadcasted on Doordarshan) no matter how many remakes it get.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
B3A5T wrote:

Hijacking thread for one question.

Which is the good Mahabharat series out of all the one that were released?

First and original one, the oldest one

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
B3A5T wrote:

Hijacking thread for one question.

Which is the good Mahabharat series out of all the one that were released?

B.R chopra one  , its very subtle , few things can be improved in that Mahabharat but atlast you wanna see the story , character development in most precise way without pushing much ,  i am not able to tolerate drama in new mahabharat version . new version are like saas bahu drama with south indian action masala  ( pls dont take personally)     ...at last   OLD is Gold 

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Check on torrents

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

also jai hanuman all episode, i cant find later episode of it those depicting after ravan killed

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
B3A5T wrote:

Hijacking thread for one question.

Which is the good Mahabharat series out of all the one that were released?

Was thinking of watching this one in Hotstar with 267 episodes

https://www.hotstar.com/in/tv/mahabhar...35

And it's accessible too

Cool Cool
Link Copied
B3A5T wrote:

Hijacking thread for one question.

Which is the good Mahabharat series out of all the one that were released?

old is gold the best by BR Films on DD in the 80s 
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:
The original quality is 360p, no matter how much mbs u can extent and strech it to 1080, it will remain 360p only.
Pixels aren't great at that time.

Search for tilak, they have all the videos uploaded.
Then how do they upscale old movies especially hollywood? @guest_999 Nvidia gpu ai's are now doing it by themselves
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
chirag.b wrote:

Check on torrents

Can you dm a link?
Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:
Then how do they upscale old movies especially hollywood? @guest_999 Nvidia gpu ai's are now doing it by themselves
The master tape of even old videos have very high quality but they are not always available & properly converting them to digital HQ quality is expensive so unless there is assurance of large no. of sale for decent profits it is not done.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

best

best quality available on torrents but seeds are low . 

I wish someone seeds then i will also download

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
hackerboys wrote:

best

best quality available on torrents but seeds are low . 

I wish someone seeds then i will also download

There's a 1080p (obviously upscaled) 22.7GB Disney/HS rip by Telly. But I am doubtful that the image quality will be noticeably better than the one I had sourced almost a decade back and was based on a DVD rip IIRC. 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:
The master tape of even old videos have very high quality but they are not always available & properly converting them to digital HQ quality is expensive so unless there is assurance of large no. of sale for decent profits it is not done.

Even getting hold of distortion-free Hindi songs from the 50's-70's is a tough task. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I do have collection of that, but you'll have to provide a reliable source to host it.

Not sure if the quality is best in current time, I sourced that at best quality when I got it a while ago.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
TempAcc wrote:

I do have collection of that, but you'll have to provide a reliable source to host it.

Not sure if the quality is best in current time, I sourced that at best quality when I got it a while ago.

Upload on Mega & share link
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Drdrake wrote:
Upload on Mega & share link
the files are way bigger than Mega's free transfer quota limit
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

There's a 1080p (obviously upscaled) 22.7GB Disney/HS rip by Telly. But I am doubtful that the image quality will be noticeably better than the one I had sourced almost a decade back and was based on a DVD rip IIRC. 

can u share the link of which one of the two is better as per you?
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
TempAcc wrote:
the files are way bigger than Mega's free transfer quota limit
how much is the total file size? if you have episode wise then maybe upload on google drive when you get time?

suggest some, not reliable even sources to upload this? not reliable companies sometimes give more data upload limit. + @guest_999
Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

There's a 1080p (obviously upscaled) 22.7GB Disney/HS rip by Telly. But I am doubtful that the image quality will be noticeably better than the one I had sourced almost a decade back and was based on a DVD rip IIRC. 

image

image

Not free but can download at full connection speed whenever you want without worrying about seeds(it is not torrent).

@hackerboys

Right click on image & open in new tab, if resolution small then change "medium" in browser address bar image url to "original" in the new tab in which image was opened.

@kukdookoo

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:
can u share the link of which one of the two is better as per you?

It's a Mega link. You can bypass daily limits (3-4GB/day for old users) by using Megabasterd on PC. I will DM you the links after I return home. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

get ramayan 1987 in 24gb but only 63 episodes available

@kukdookoo

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

on zee5 mahabhart 98 episodes available. on youtube also its available on pen bhakti channel

@kukdookoo

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Tony007 wrote:

on zee5 mahabhart 98 episodes available. on youtube also its available on pen bhakti channel

@kukdookoo

Can you share playlist from that channel so that all can be downloaded together?
Need this mahabharat



Plus has any channel made a playlist of Shri Krishan's teachings to Arjun from same Mahabharata anywhere? + @kartikxxx @guest_999 @Ash-D @Snapz
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply