Hot Deal

RBI to withdraw Rs 2000 currency note from circulation but it will continue to be legal tender.

1675°
Super Stud
Sunny__123
Reserve Bank of India has advised banks to stop issuing Rs 2000 denomination banknotes with immediate effect though banknotes in Rs 2000 denomination will continue to be legal tender.

Exchange of Rs 2000 banknotes into banknotes of other denominations can be made upto a limit of Rs 20,000 at a time at any bank starting from May 23, 2023, says RBI

All banks shall provide deposit and/or exchange facility for Rs 2000 banknotes until September 30, 2023: RBI20230519191508 20230519191511

Expired
153 Comments  |  
71 Dimers
  • Sort By
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

It seems that inbuilt Chip of ₹2000 notes didn't work.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

😥Indeed 

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Regarding 2000 rs note was not valid from tomorrow 
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Biggest Mistake of them!

Didn't they think of it? Like,You are Demonetizing the Currency and You Launched the 2000₹ Note when already 1000₹ Note was Much useful (They thought to Curb the Corruption,Scam,Black Money) we will launch this but Now more and more people can handle Lakhs-Crores of Money in just a Bag. Already from 2020,They stopped printing the Currency Notes of 2000₹ and Now the Literally Stopped it! Kudos to them

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

When u can think  this they know it better, they have economist in there  panels they know the pros and cons already...

What's the real reason behind this action media will never show it ...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
According to the RBI services 2000 notes had to be reversed to the bank only 20,000 rupees had to be deposited by one person there is only 10.8percent  is in  the circulation so this is another work to change money  so only common people should again stand in the lines and fight for our money so people should suffer for changing the money this is the another demonization of 2000rupees.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bandar sirf Gulati maarna jaanta h. James Bond Samajne ki galti na kare😎😁

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Share the source of this news, dont spread false news

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Just curious to know what is your position regarding 2000 notes? 

Since 2021 I am avoiding keeping 2000 notes and as of today I have zero 2000 notes. 😂

What is your position today? 😂

Avant Garde Avant Garde
Link Copied

Just converted 390 notes

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is not a false news  RBI has given a circular

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Listen to this - To remove large denomination currency in circulation, the government with its unlimited resources and wisdom, banned 500 and 1000 notes and launched 2000 and cash in circulation is higher than pre demonetisation. ₹2000 notes are nowhere to be seen.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bhai market se gayab ho gaya hai wo note😁

Bank mein bhi nhi milta hai ab.🤫

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

10230198030842775049879782146658284302130961n

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

😭 😂

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Common  people  don't  have  bundles and bundles of Rs 2000  notes . So  don't   create  panic  unnecessary.

It can be deposited  in banks till September  and are still valid Legal Tender .

However Banks are instructed to not give 2000 notes to public with immediate  effect

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Maybe  2 - 3 Notes.

Rs 2000 notes are less in transaction  and more in godowns thatswhy  now  only way is to go thru bank deposit for those bundles and bundles  holders

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

None at home. Had given a loan to someone, now hope to get that money back toungueout

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

How many bundles given? stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

I have 0

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Cool Cool
Link Copied

So, that's why in the Digital Rupee app, it shows Rs 2k note but when you load it, it converts it into Rs 200*10 notes. 

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Seriously ? i didn't use Digital rupee yet.
View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Valid only in banks not invalid

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Wrong newS

no notes in circular from the bank to common man. 

Banks will stop accepting it from 30 sep

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

A big Zero.

Link Copied

Zero , as no use commonly for cash payment

For bigger transactions mostly use online payments

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

@ Op, update your description. It is very misleading.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Link Copied
Zero
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

00000 only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which stock market share going to benefit by 2000 rs ban

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I have a few 500 and 1000 notes, and I know of so many who have been left with these notes.

Link Copied

I want to buy one 500 and one 1000 note (demonetized ones) for my collection. Willing to pay 10% value. 😄

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nice try it dept

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
People may deposit Rs 2,000 notes into their bank accounts or exchange them into notes of other denominations at any bank branch from May 23, 2023. RBI announced its decision to withdraw Rs 2000 notes from circulation on Friday, May 19.
However, the currency holder will need to exchange them on or before 30th September, 2023.
replyuser
Click here to reply