RBL shoprite credit card

141°
Deal Cadet
Mufasa

Getting multiple cals from BankBazaar offering me RBL shoprite credit card LTF. Don’t know if this card is LTF or not as I can’t believe bankbazaar. Have any taken this card without having annual fee.

23 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I have taken it last month. Its LTF and u will get email from RBL as well

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
nomag wrote:

I have taken it last month. Its LTF and u will get email from RBL as well

Any Physical Verification Bro? 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nomag wrote:

I have taken it last month. Its LTF and u will get email from RBL as well

documents required? 



Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Any Physical Verification Bro? 

I have not done KYC yet, will update if they verify.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

Just KYC, no doc

please can you tell kyc process? Was it online or offline?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
thats_my_spot wrote:

please can you tell kyc process? Was it online or offline?

online, video kyc. Just need PAN card..

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Unless you are desperate for a good limit unsecured credit card I suggest avoiding rbl cards.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
thats_my_spot wrote:

please can you tell kyc process? Was it online or offline?

Executive appointed Video kyc tomorrow. I requested him to I will not handover documents to agent, if you cam arrange VKYC then it’s fine.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

Executive appointed Video kyc tomorrow. I requested him to I will not handover documents to agent, if you cam arrange VKYC then it’s fine.

VKYC nowadays also means agent taking pics of your pan card/aadhaar from his mobile.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also applied Shoprite card, completed vKYC next days, no updates after that. How to check the status of the application? Havr CIBIL score of 828.

Elite Elite
Link Copied
iamrafic wrote:

I also applied Shoprite card, completed vKYC next days, no updates after that. How to check the status of the application? Havr CIBIL score of 828.

Are you sure 828 is CIBIL and not Experian?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ontherocks wrote:

Are you sure 828 is CIBIL and not Experian?

Yes, bro, its CIBIL. I dont bother experian scores joy

Edit: Correction its 812

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Mufasa latest updates regarding your rbl shoprite card, did you received your card?
Fyi i have also applied for this

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nomag wrote:

I have taken it last month. Its LTF and u will get email from RBL as well

How many does it take to complete the process and also after which step did you received confirmation from rbl that this card is LTF

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

How many does it take to complete the process and also after which step did you received confirmation from rbl that this card is LTF

not sure.. took approx 1 month for complete process

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

@Mufasa latest updates regarding your rbl shoprite card, did you received your card?
Fyi i have also applied for this

No, application is pending for VKYC. I am not interested for this card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

No, application is pending for VKYC. I am not interested for this card.

Reason? Because it’s RBL or rewards rate?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

No, application is pending for VKYC. I am not interested for this card.

When have you applied for this card since your post is 1 month old

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Reason? Because it’s RBL or rewards rate?

Obviously rewards

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

When have you applied for this card since your post is 1 month old

Yes I applied but later not interested as it does not suit my spending. Got many times calls from RBL for VKYC but I refused. So application is still pending.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply