Realme Buds Wireless Bill

99°
Deal Subedar
0
1620
9

My realme buds wireless has stopped working and its more than 7 months so it’s out of warranty ..
i want bill so I can claim warranty if any dimers have plz help karo ……
Thanks

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
92
11600
27
Moderator

I have a doubt, if its out of warranty now… How can you claim your warranty…
PLUS earphones cannot be repaired, they are just replaced by the service center(Happened in my case Sony WI_C400)
I don’t know why/how these manufacturers produce goods which last exactly till the warranty expiry date

0
1620
9
R0417 wrote:

I have a doubt, if its out of warranty now… How can you claim your warranty…
PLUS earphones cannot be repaired, they are just replaced by the service center(Happened in my case Sony WI_C400)
I don’t know why/how these manufacturers produce goods which last exactly till the warranty expiry date

Bro there is no specific number for identity in earphone ,usb cables ….
I have done this in boat a lot of times ….
Like in phones we have IMEI there is nothing like that ….
So any bill produced in front of the company with genuine product will do the job

92
11600
27
Moderator
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

Bro there is no specific number for identity in earphone ,usb cables ….
I have done this in boat a lot of times ….
Like in phones we have IMEI there is nothing like that ….
So any bill produced in front of the company with genuine product will do the job

Although 2 of my Oneplus z have serial numbers mentioned in the invoice, but still I like your idea stuck_out_tongue Kg+

0
4084
35

Amazon se naya order kro. Bill aneke bad return aur refund🥺 bill rakh lena uska🥰🥰🥰
Caution:- These stunts are performed by experts. Do not imitate.

355
1490
18
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Amazon se naya order kro. Bill aneke bad return aur refund🥺 bill rakh lena uska🥰🥰🥰
Caution:- These stunts are performed by experts. Do not imitate.

Seller will face loss because of this grimacing as he has to pay for both sides shipping charges

Missing