Hot Deal

Realme Fast Charging Issue

568°
Deal Subedar
ViratKohli18
Having Realme Device.
I'm using Fast Charger which came along with device.
All things are original like Cable , Adapter.

When i plug in charger it show Blue Circle(Slow Charging) , But it supposed to be Orange (Fast Charging). What Could be the Reason.

Any Technical Expert Please Provide input.


25 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Aur jab me dalta hu charging pin to mujhe Pink dikhta hai pensive

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Wander-lust wrote:

Aur jab me dalta hu charging pin to mujhe Pink dikhta hai pensive

May be smiley when it do fast charge , it shows Decimal with Charging % . Like 58.47% Charged.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

1. Device temperature is High
2. Fast Charging setting is turned OFF
3. ROM has issue and there’s a need for Factory Reset
4. Charging cable or Adapter is Faulty

PS : Turn off the device, try to charge it & compare the charging time

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Someone saying if you format mobile and recharge in Airplane mode, then you’ll get fast orange charging otherwise blue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
getready wrote:

1. Device temperature is High
2. Fast Charging setting is turned OFF
3. ROM has issue and there’s a need for Factory Reset
4. Charging cable or Adapter is Faulty

PS : Turn off the device, try to charge it & compare the charging time

Fast Charging Setting. Is there any such option? I have searched for this , Got Nothing bro.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Fast Charging Setting. Is there any such option? I have searched for this , Got Nothing bro.

Those are the possibilities
Not everything applies to your device/situation

Check, what you think could be the reason
To Rule out the possibility of hardware issue ( cable/adapter ), try charging the device in powered down state ( OS limitations like Slow Charging don’t apply here* )

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Your cable bhai must have gone bad. Maybe change the cable. 🙂

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Test with other charger/cable.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

For how long R U using it and when did it stop fast charging?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
MrCritic wrote:

For how long R U using it and when did it stop fast charging?

Used Almost 1.5 Years as of now.

Sometimes it do charge fast , mostly Not

In starting (for 10-15 sec) , it shows fast charging , then it comes to Normal charging automatically.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:

Your cable bhai must have gone bad. Maybe change the cable. 🙂

Same cable/charger doing fast charging in Other Realme device.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Used Almost 1.5 Years as of now.

Sometimes it do charge fast , mostly Not

In starting (for 10-15 sec) , it shows fast charging , then it comes to Normal charging automatically.

In that case, even if there is a OS setting to Turn ON/OFF " Fast/Quick Charging ".. it is Set it to “ON”
Some Manufacturers don’t allow the devices to get Fast-Charged even if the phone’s screen is ON or if the user is taking a call via BT (like LG)

Like i suggested above, do test the fast charging while the phone is switched off.. if Fast Charging works, then it is OS related issue ( You can then.. try checking background Apps/temperature or even Factory reset the device )

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Wander-lust wrote:

Aur jab me dalta hu charging pin to mujhe Pink dikhta hai pensive

Lag raha pin kahi aur daal rahe ho 🤣

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

You hadn’t tried phone restarting before??

Tried several times.But as sometimes Bluetooth on , all time internet on.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Tried several times.But as sometimes Bluetooth on , all time internet on.

I keep my  Bluetooth, location and data always off, when not in use.
Keeping it always on will only add to heating of device which results in various battery rated problems.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

I keep my  Bluetooth, location and data always off, when not in use.
Keeping it always on will only add to heating of device which results in various battery rated problems.

Great. Will follow your foots now onwards blush

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Your phone temperature is too warm which letting the charger to switch in fast charging mode to save your your device from getting damaged by heat. Or you need recalibrate the battery by draining the battery to zero charge the battery to 100% in switch off mode. Make sure you don't use the phone in middle of charging.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
There is a new setting called optimize charging in the night or such, look it up. It's might be turned on by default. Saying from iQOO 7 Legend experience which uses same OS as Vivo and Realme is customization on Vivo OS.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Battery slow reamle c20 please fix to problem

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply