Hot Deal Recharge your mobile before price hikes from 3rd

2688°
149
40% OFF 249.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
54
132
5
Recharge your mobile before price hikes from 3rd
Deal Expired

Well its been in news since few days that recharge prices are going to increase.
I thought the increase will be small….. But after looking at the prices new idea-vodaphone recharges, I relaised the increase is big.

So since all the operators allow queing of recharges now, I think its best if you all recharge your phones now before the hikes. read below before recharging

  • For Airtel, I read that queuing is allowed only upto a max validity of 180 days. SO for me 84 day pack from airtel app is the best.
  • For Idea, Im not sure but ppl say you can only recharge with the same as current pack for queuing.

Airtel experience : I had 399 plan expiring in 12 days, recharged again with same plan , validity increased to 100 days.

Airtel New Plans : https://ibb.co/r...mr

Expired 7 months
375 Comments  |  
114 Dimers
Missing
Community Angel
98
32390
532

Someone please clarify about bsnl

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
228
3

Please clarify about vodafone.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
shwetul wrote:

Please clarify about vodafone.

Which plan do you currently have?

Missing
Deal Newbie
78
73
0

Bro, any idea abour vodafone, i am on 399 pack. Someone guide plz.

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
684
6

are u sure…idea supports queuing?

i use 84 days plan…going to expore on 10 dec…any idea whats d new rate?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
Expand
shwetul wrote:

Rs 399 plan.

Recharge again today or tomorrow with 399 and your current plan’s validity will extend further by 84 days. Do it twice if you want more extension.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
71
4337
30
androgame wrote:

Someone please clarify about bsnl

They should follow… they are also bleeding heavily….i feel1699 plan is best as you will get 444 days unlimited benefits… It Comes out to be 110 per month

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
228
3
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Recharge again today or tomorrow with 399 and your current plan’s validity will extend further by 84 days. Do it twice if you want more extension.

R u sure vodafone had queuing facility?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
Expand
shwetul wrote:

R u sure vodafone had queuing facility?

That’s the catch. It’s not queuing it’s validity extension.
Recharge with same plan only.
If you change the plan then it won’t work.

Missing
Deal Newbie
48
38
1

Can anybody guide me to recharge with the main balance of the same plan (i.e.458 rs)?? …as when i try to recharge with my main balance it is showing limited packs …Will the current plan lapse? If i recharge with the other pack other than rs .458 plan??

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
198
1

Best of to recharge Airtel for 1699. One year daily 1.4 gb .. so can be worry free till next November.. for past 3 years was using jio. Time to throw it out.

Missing
Deal Cadet
243
160
1

Better to go for yearly plans, I think all have Rs1699 plan. Just check with operator website.
For some it will be too much, so at least 84-90 days pack is advisable.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
144
5173
93
deal_nirbhar wrote:

are u sure…idea supports queuing?

i use 84 days plan…going to expore on 10 dec…any idea whats d new rate?

Earlier I used to recharge 2-3 days in advance, it allowed queuing. But this time i did it 8 days in advance and surprising both packs are now running simultaneously

Missing
Deal Newbie
78
73
0
Expand
sardasa wrote:

That’s the catch. It’s not queuing it’s validity extension.
Recharge with same plan only.
If you change the plan then it won’t work.

Yes Bro, i just made fool of myself.. i was on vodafone 399 pack expiring on 19Jan 2020 but i just made another recharge thinking of queue funda but i got data activated from today onwards and only plan Validity increased upto 12 april 2020. Feeling like cheated. Don’t go queue for vodafone.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
Expand
mamaboy10 wrote:

Yes Bro, i just made fool of myself.. i was on vodafone 399 pack expiring on 19Jan 2020 but i just made another recharge thinking of queue funda but i got data activated from today onwards and only plan Validity increased upto 12 april 2020. Feeling like cheated. Don’t go queue for vodafone.

Another recharge that you made is not of Rs. 399?

Missing
Deal Newbie
78
73
0
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Another recharge that you made is not of Rs. 399?

It was 399 pack only… I just wanna cry sweat_smile sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
Expand
mamaboy10 wrote:

It was 399 pack only… I just wanna cry sweat_smile sweat_smile

Can you call 198 and ask what just happened as they confirmed me that validity will get extended and benefits will be credited effective that day when your current plan ends.

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
484
29
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Can you call 198 and ask what just happened as they confirmed me that validity will get extended and benefits will be credited effective that day when your current plan ends.

Only jio has queue mechanism

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
Expand
anva wrote:

Only jio has queue mechanism

Idea has validity extension

Missing
Deal Newbie
78
73
0
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Can you call 198 and ask what just happened as they confirmed me that validity will get extended and benefits will be credited effective that day when your current plan ends.

I read ur post,went blindly & rechatged with Rs399..i just called after that…Vodafone CS clarified.. look at attached screenshot.. i am at loss.. Hope it help other dimers..https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597011/original/IMG_20191201_170555.JPG?1575200175https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597012/original/Screenshot_20191201_170358.jpg?1575200191

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
294
0

Operator:- Airtel
I have currrent validity till 3 dec. I have recharged with another 399 pack, it exteneded my validity.
Now, can i recharge with one more same pack for 399₹

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
Expand
mamaboy10 wrote:

I read ur post,went blindly & rechatged with Rs399..i just called after that…Vodafone CS clarified.. look at attached screenshot.. i am at loss.. Hope it help other dimers..https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597011/original/IMG_20191201_170555.JPG?1575200175https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597012/original/Screenshot_20191201_170358.jpg?1575200191

Vodafone CC screwed again.
Please check once with them on call. 198 is number to call. Maybe they can fix it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
294
0

Operator:- Airtel
I have currrent validity till 3 dec. I have recharged with another 399 pack, it exteneded my validity.
Now, can i recharge with one more same pack for 399₹

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
684
6
Expand
rainmaker wrote:

Earlier I used to recharge 2-3 days in advance, it allowed queuing. But this time i did it 8 days in advance and surprising both packs are now running simultaneously

oops…any idea of new rates?

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
132
5
vijay.xguy424 wrote:

Best of to recharge Airtel for 1699. One year daily 1.4 gb .. so can be worry free till next November.. for past 3 years was using jio. Time to throw it out.

No, that wont work. For airtel you can only extend/queueing is only upto 180 days. I already mentioned that in the main post.

Pls edit your comment, Other ppl will recharge and suffer.

Missing