Recharged 666 to a wrong JIO number and the person is not willing to payback

Deal Newbie
contactchanduin

Recharged 666 to a wrong JIO number and the person is not willing to payback. If I do another recharge for same wrong number for 75 rupees, will that get added to his balance or does that 666 gets overridden with 75 plan.

It's my mistake to do the recharge with wrong number and should have double checked. But that guy is very idiotic and behaving badly with me asking politely for at least 500 refund. I want to teach him a lesson even though I want to spend an additional 75 if it overrides his current plan. I would have let it go if he is polite enough and refuses to pay politely. Karma pays back. 

Expired
35 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

it won't get override, it will just show as upcoming plan 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Leave it and move on for peace of mind

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Bombitup plus1
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
leave it. take it as learning and move on.
same happened with me in 2016. when i called that guy he said "aapki galti aap bhugto".
I said "chal tu bhi kya yaad rkhega, daan me diye."
Link Copied

यार, ऐसी गलती से कोई मेरा भी रिचार्ज कर दे तो मजा आ जाये 😄😜

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

af9864b7-f276-40a6-97dd-ecd23adcffb4-87bd83c6-ee02-4f65-a041-97cff4b5abbdcompressedthumb

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

just tell him "keep the bhik, lagta nahi you can even afford to do 500 ka recharge so first time ho gaya to enjoy"

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Jio customer service isn't willing to help? The Vodafone of old had twice helped in such a scenario.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

That's totally your mistake. Why are you cursing the other person in the first place ? If he is not willing to refund partially also is his choice.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Jaane do bro. Don't teach him a lesson. Take this as a lesson for yourself and move on. If you have extra 75,  recharge my number if this calms you down then I will be happy to recharge my unrecharged sim just this once.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

He may not be a person who needs 1.5Gb/Day of data, and using this as a second no... better connect with the channel which u have used to do this recharge, they may help you. I don't remember but I have seen earlier an option that was saying " Done recharge to the wrong number" in the help section of paytm..but this was long back and not checked recently.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
What made you so hurry in recharging your mobile blindly fearful
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

treat it as a life lesson and move on

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Don't do multiple recharge it will be qued up in Jio. Just ignore this disaster and learn a lesson from it so that you will be more careful from next time.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Apart whats the benifit of recharging with 75 plan
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Bhai tumhare to alg hi mze hai ..

Gpay reward kisi aur ke number pe na chla jaye

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Damn, what sort of mentality is this?

1. First thing first, it is was your mistake that you recharged wrong number

2. Secondly, what If that person stays in place where there is poor Jio reception and maybe hence won't be using that number?

3. Third, what If that person is someone who don't use much data and only uses small recharge packs like Rs 75.

4. How would that person verify that it was you only who did the wrong recharge and not someone else? What If someone else turn up after you claiming the same thing?

Overall, you are just thinking about yourself cause you lost the money I understand your frustration you might be going through since that amount is still big for me but that doesn't mean that someone else would pay for your mistake. Take it as lesson, and consider the amount paid as fees to learn it and move on.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Bhai i think OP is more frustrated at the behaviour of the other person, thats what i understood from the last line of the post "I would have let it go if he is polite enough and refuses to pay politely." 
And i think thats fair enough 
View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If the recharged number is slightly different than yours, it's get rolled back to you(i.e last two numbers or in between one or two)

Remember,Same thing happened with me.....but never called the recharged person(but CC) why?.... it's my mistake.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

🍿

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have a Jio number never recharged in last few years but it still works. I have put it in my girl child's mobile (not big enough for a working sim) with active whatsapp so that her monther can forward school home work etc on her play mobile.

Imagine if someone recharges this number by mistake and keeps on calling...galti ho gayi, paise de do...galti ho gayi, paise de do...galti ho gayi, paise de do...galti ho gayi, paise de do...galti ho gayi, paise de do...galti ho gayi, paise de do...galti ho gayi, paise de do...galti ho gayi, paise de do...galti ho gayi, paise de do...600 de do...500 de do....400 de do....

Me and my family will curse him so much that his seven generations will suffer (if curses work).

Blaming other person is absolutely not right for your mistake.

Instead of owning your mistake, it is ridiculous to even read words like daan/bhik.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Thing is why does someone even expect for payback when he recharges for someone without his will when he doesn't need one confused
Critic Critic
Link Copied
And what's his right to call him bhikhari and other bad words.
View 1 more reply
Critic Critic
Link Copied
If beneficiary talks politely and even refunds amount of recharge, he should be loudly applauded for his goodwill gesture but vice-versa is not right.
Cool Cool
Link Copied
I am using jio and Vi Vi is primary and jio only for incoming Suppose if someone recharge my jio and i have already plan in Vi than why should I pay for some other guy mistake Its your fault dear
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It been a mentality of a som many bad guys to keep us recharge in a for just 500

Definately it will mentality so no do anyone for anything. Dephinetly we grown up so dont bother mind to take a recharge of 75 bad peoples. Dephinetly enjyed the lives of young man forget any load and yes it will not be a it a lesson to the men to recharged correctly in a some time

Generous Generous
Link Copied

is not 666 is from horror movie

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

OP has recharged some number by mistake. That number could have belonged to anybody in this country and he just dialed that number back and demanded 500. I am thinking of possibilities... what if that belonged to some CEO and he called him in the middle of his AGM for 500? What if it belonged to an MP and he called him in the middle of a defense meeting for 500...or some film director in the middle of his shooting..

Link Copied
Kitna cashback mila ?
replyuser
Click here to reply