recover gmail account

238°
Deal Lieutenant
10
6201
258

am unable to recover my google account as google always says they could not verify whether its me signing in.. i am using the same laptop from which i used to signiin.. they are sending verification code..but am never receiving it in my cell..
i have a recovery email set but google never asks it..
google always want to sent sms which i never receives…
i was using this account around 1 month back..suddenly this issue starts coming 2 weeks back…
any idea how to contact google support via email?

Edit: An interesting read https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/22/that-time-i-g...

A good question by the author himself ‘Once you have gone through the recovery protocol, what is a person supposed to do to get Google’s attention? They don’t have customer service, yet I’m paying for storage. They don’t have a reasonable system for navigating this kind of problem and they don’t have a sensible appeals process. It goes to show just how tenuous our hold on our digital lives really is. If you lose access and you have nobody to talk to, you are out in the cold with little or no possibility of getting any kind of reasonable help, especially without special contacts like I had because of my job. If so much of our lives depends on that single password, three factors of identification should surely be more than enough proof to get back in.’ This means even if you pay for your drive storage and something happens to your login you are stuck.. Too lame right.. I wonder how many customers know this risk… Am starting to get afraid about my main primary email (using for 17 years )now… rolleyes
What if i loose access somehow to their weird measures.. Most probably will become mad.. stuck_out_tongue

One day you could click “Forgot Password” and that could be the last time you access your Google account. Your digital life could be hanging by that thin thread called your password, and if you can’t remember it at some point, it’s like you don’t exist and you are cut off.
Starting to get some weird dreams after reading the above article.. flushed
46 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
38
1071
5

TRy to signin from android mobile where it was previoulsy signed in.

10
6201
258
ZNZ wrote:

TRy to signin from android mobile where it was previoulsy signed in.

i never used a mobile for signing to the account. only from laptop,.. pensive

38
1071
5

Certain careers sometimes face trouble recieving certain otps.
Don’t try frequently, this will infact affect recovaribility of your account negatively.
Try again after a week maybe.
And make sure your sms app is not sending the otps to spam/promotions section.(If you’re using any 3rd party sms app or ur phones inbuilt sms app has this functionality)

10
6201
258
ZNZ wrote:

Certain careers sometimes face trouble recieving certain otps.
Don’t try frequently, this will infact affect recovaribility of your account negatively.
Try again after a week maybe.
And make sure your sms app is not sending the otps to spam/promotions section.(If you’re using any 3rd party sms app or ur phones inbuilt sms app has this functionality)

tried everything dude…
anyway to directly contact google via email?
there is nothing i can see anywhere to reach them..

50
42424
399

Googlepay pe double email and single mobile number se login toh nahin kar diya? They block lesser used Gmail accounts in that case.

10
6201
258
saucap wrote:

Googlepay pe double email and single mobile number se login toh nahin kar diya? They block lesser used Gmail accounts in that case.

no abuse usages made with google ever…
i know those guys… sunglasses

328
1303
4

Is your account signed in anywhere?
Do you remember the password?
Is mobile no. correct?
Any trusted device?
Any other 2FA?
Any recovery email/phone?

If you want to connect to google support, open Play Store in phone > Help > Chat Option.
Then tell your problem, they will redirect to the right support.

Similarly you can do this on browser. Chat option is available for Google drive in Help site of Google. Contact them and tell them problem. They will redirect to right team. Try using the device where device was earlier logged in.

0
8191
59

Bro if you can’t verify I am afraid it will be quite impossible to get back you account.
There are many options to verify:
Alternate email
Code on mobile
Security question(might have not added)
None of them is working??
You have linked mobile no. right?

10
6201
258
TestV wrote:

Is your account signed in anywhere?
Do you remember the password?
Is mobile no. correct?
Any trusted device?
Any other 2FA?
Any recovery email/phone?

If you want to connect to google support, open Play Store in phone > Help > Chat Option.
Then tell your problem, they will redirect to the right support.

Similarly you can do this on browser. Chat option is available for Google drive in Help site of Google. Contact them and tell them problem. They will redirect to right team. Try using the device where device was earlier logged in.

nope not signed in anywhere else
yes i knwo the password
the problem is after entering password it is sending verification code to mobile
am not receiving the verification code
no other 2FA set
recovery email is already set, but google never asks it even if i try ‘Try another way’’
bullshit features!!!!!!

will try the chat option and see for any luck
thanks a lot for the tip!!

10
6201
258
mastervijay wrote:

Don’t you attach any recovery mail id with this account ?

yes but google is never asking that..
their shitty security measure always send OTP to phone and my phone never receives it.. rage

10
6201
258
Ash-D wrote:

Bro if you can’t verify I am afraid it will be quite impossible to get back you account.
There are many options to verify:
Alternate email
Code on mobile
Security question(might have not added)
None of them is working??
You have linked mobile no. right?

no security quest set. but both mobile and recovery email is there.
but google always send OTP to mobile which i never receives..

0
8191
59
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

no security quest set. but both mobile and recovery email is there.
but google always send OTP to mobile which i never receives..

Are you able to get other messages on that no.?
Also since how long you are trying this and not getting code?

10
6201
258
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Are you able to get other messages on that no.?
Also since how long you are trying this and not getting code?

yes am getting other msgs..
trying for almost 2 weeks now pensive
wondering why they never asks my recovery email…

too much safety measure kills the goose when there is a flaw in usecases…

0
8191
59
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

yes am getting other msgs..
trying for almost 2 weeks now pensive
wondering why they never asks my recovery email…

too much safety measure kills the goose when there is a flaw in usecases…

Man thats bad.
Where you are adding it laptop??
If yes try to add in mobile (in accounts section not browser) might work there.
Else contacting them is last resort.

86
5204
61
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

yes but google is never asking that..
their shitty security measure always send OTP to phone and my phone never receives it.. rage

Try to reset your password by going through (forgot password) recovery option and there you will find recovery mail option and you can login by creating new password.

328
1303
4
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

nope not signed in anywhere else
yes i knwo the password
the problem is after entering password it is sending verification code to mobile
am not receiving the verification code
no other 2FA set
recovery email is already set, but google never asks it even if i try ‘Try another way’’
bullshit features!!!!!!

will try the chat option and see for any luck
thanks a lot for the tip!!

If you know the password and have recovery email, very likely chat support will let you access your account.

Here is the link, https://support.google.com/drive/g...lp
Sign in with some other account, preferably recovery account. And tell them the issue.

Also, OTPs might not be coming because of no incoming. Is your sim recharged? Might be a silly question, but we often overlook small details.

Let us know bro, what happens
Best of luck.

0
811
3

Contact google support on twitter, and ask help.

They will try to help you out of this..

50
3767
46

This is why I always advice people to create backup recovery codes & write them down in a notebook at home. Sometimes issues like these happen & having a backup recovery code is really helpful.

10
6201
258
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Try to reset your password by going through (forgot password) recovery option and there you will find recovery mail option and you can login by creating new password.

Already tried that and google always sent to my mobile the OTP.. what a pathetic implementation. flushed
When i click on Try another way it doesnt show anything…

10
6201
258
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Man thats bad.
Where you are adding it laptop??
If yes try to add in mobile (in accounts section not browser) might work there.
Else contacting them is last resort.

already tried that too..still the otp is sent to my mob and my mob never received it.. rolleyes

10
6201
258
Expand
TestV wrote:

If you know the password and have recovery email, very likely chat support will let you access your account.

Here is the link, https://support.google.com/drive/g...lp
Sign in with some other account, preferably recovery account. And tell them the issue.

Also, OTPs might not be coming because of no incoming. Is your sim recharged? Might be a silly question, but we often overlook small details.

Let us know bro, what happens
Best of luck.

Trying this now

10
6201
258
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

Trying this now

No way…
“As much as I would like to help, please be advised that you have reached Google Drive Support and Google Account Recovery is out of our scope of expertise.”

10
6201
258
161508-v2.0 wrote:

Contact google support on twitter, and ask help.

They will try to help you out of this..

now will try this… sunglasses

Missing