Redmi K20 Series -Something coming in 2 days (May be Price Cut)

60°
Missing
Deal Subedar
597
1547
15

Something coming in two days. Manu tweeted about it.
https://twitter.com/manukumarjain/status/115753...

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
274
2980
88

500 rupees price cut. Even that will not be enough. Jack up price by 5k and then reduce by 500? Still not going to buy even thought my phone is dying now.

Missing
Deal Subedar
597
1547
15
Budhe-Baba wrote:

500 rupees price cut. Even that will not be enough. Jack up price by 5k and then reduce by 500? Still not going to buy even thought my phone is dying now.

Let’s see what they have. How are you sure about 500 cut?

Missing
Deal Subedar
274
2980
88
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

Let’s see what they have. How are you sure about 500 cut?

Manu bhai colleague ka dost hai. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
suspended
50
268
2

No one is buying it with that price. Taklu knows this.
What’s the update on Flipkart Independence sale? Dates? Cashback on which card?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
325
3254
258

clicking the link twitter redirect to “twitter com/luxuryluke/status/115753k”

Missing
Deal Subedar
597
1547
15
invisible007249 wrote:

clicking the link twitter redirect to “twitter com/luxuryluke/status/115753k”

Thanks corrected . Check now

Missing
Deal Subedar
597
1547
15
alphagirl wrote:

No one is buying it with that price. Taklu knows this.
What’s the update on Flipkart Independence sale? Dates? Cashback on which card?

I think it’s between 9-11
Edit- its 8-10

Missing
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

I think it’s between 9-11.

Aug 7-10 10% discount on Icici.So will it be applicable on K20

Missing
Deal Subedar
597
1547
15
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

Aug 7-10 10% discount on Icici.So will it be applicable on K20

I think there will some price cut too

Missing
Deal Subedar
597
1547
15
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

Oh yeah..I saw this news abt these gamepad launched in China recently

But that’s not demanded by the Fans sweat_smile

Missing