Poll: Is Redmi Note 10 Pro a worthy buy?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Hot Deal Redmi Note 10 Pro - Buy or Not To Buy?

1138°
  • 10314 Views
  • 112 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Kolkata Knight Riders
57
1117
17
Redmi Note 10 Pro - Buy or Not To Buy?

I’m Planning To Buy Redmi Note 10 Pro ( 6 gb + 128 gb) on 17 March… Is It Worth At This Price Range Or Any Better Phone Available at This Range Pls Suggest…

111 Comments  |  
53 Dimers
  • Sort By
129
10170
125

If you are able to get that extra 10% off then it’s a good deal.

57
1117
17
MrKool_JJ wrote:

If you are able to get that extra 10% off then it’s a good deal.

How to get Extra 10% Off…???

129
10170
125
Expand
Hi.Debasish wrote:

Yess… But Don’t Want To Take Risk…

DD was/is/will never be risky.
It’s just that you should know with whom you shall trade and with whom you shouldn’t.

108
494
10

icici apay will give 5% atleast? if not 1k discount

74
183
4

Note 10 Pro is little overpriced I feel. But still its a good deal.

0
490
2

Pro does not have icici discount i guess. Only pro max and note 10 product page shows offer

4
9451
18
Tjs15 wrote:

Pro does not have icici discount i guess. Only pro max and note 10 product page shows offer

RN10 500 off
RN10 Pro 1000 off
RN10 pro max 1500 off

0
490
2
Expand
R0417 wrote:

RN10 500 off
RN10 Pro 1000 off
RN10 pro max 1500 off

It was there but now removed it seems

4
9451
18
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

It was there but now removed it seems

It’ll come back.. dw

0
490
2
Expand
R0417 wrote:

It’ll come back.. dw

Most youtube reviewers recommending note 10 pro among 3 for being value for money also they’re getting most engagement for the pro model. Now it seems unlikely that redmi will give any incentive for pro

296
729
10

Not worth for 15999.
Cons: No gorilla glass 5 protection on back.
16 MP front camera as previous note series has 32mp. Not a problem for users like me.
Super Amoled is from Samsung or Is it same as Redmi K20 Pro? Clearly it’s not from Samsung.
As per reviews on YouTube 120hz not working flexible with MIUI. Does snapdragon 732g supports it?
No MIUI dialer.
Superamoled has burn in issue after some years and more fragile than IPS lcd. For 1000 less it’s worth.

100
9389
64
kamleshdd wrote:

Not worth for 15999.
Cons: No gorilla glass 5 protection on back.
16 MP front camera as previous note series has 32mp. Not a problem for users like me.
Super Amoled is from Samsung or Is it same as Redmi K20 Pro? Clearly it’s not from Samsung.
As per reviews on YouTube 120hz not working flexible with MIUI. Does snapdragon 732g supports it?
No MIUI dialer.
Superamoled has burn in issue after some years and more fragile than IPS lcd. For 1000 less it’s worth.

It has gorilla glass 5 on back also.
Yes super amoled is from samsung only.
Based on YouTube reveiws but brand haven’t confirmed above details.
That 120hz issue will smooth out with future updates and optimization.

296
729
10
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It has gorilla glass 5 on back also.
Yes super amoled is from samsung only.

As not mentioned on their official website. Otherwise they will mention it. Only front side has gorilla glass 5 protection.

4
9451
18
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It has gorilla glass 5 on back also.
Yes super amoled is from samsung only.
That 120hz issue will smooth out with future updates and optimization.

Bro unless they give it for under 8-10k with gorilla glass victus, and 240Hz Super Amoled + its not VFM

57
1117
17
kamleshdd wrote:

Not worth for 15999.
Cons: No gorilla glass 5 protection on back.
16 MP front camera as previous note series has 32mp. Not a problem for users like me.
Super Amoled is from Samsung or Is it same as Redmi K20 Pro? Clearly it’s not from Samsung.
As per reviews on YouTube 120hz not working flexible with MIUI. Does snapdragon 732g supports it?
No MIUI dialer.
Superamoled has burn in issue after some years and more fragile than IPS lcd. For 1000 less it’s worth.

If It’s Not Worth Then Which One Will Be Better At This Range..??

296
729
10
Expand
Hi.Debasish wrote:

If It’s Not Worth Then Which One Will Be Better At This Range..??

Check Mi 10i or wait for realme 8 series. Poco X3 also there with Sony sensor but I don’t like Poco X3 look. If u r getting 1000 off then note 10 pro worth as per my view.

57
1117
17
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

Check Mi 10i or wait for realme 8 series. Poco X3 also there with Sony sensor but I don’t like Poco X3 look.

Mi 10i cost more than 5k Extra…

296
729
10
Expand
Hi.Debasish wrote:

Mi 10i cost more than 5k Extra…

Check ur preference first: camera, 5g, IPS or amoled etc. Realme 7 pro also there. If no hurry wait for realme 8 series pricing

301
7183
180
Expand
R0417 wrote:

Bro unless they give it for under 8-10k with gorilla glass victus, and 240Hz Super Amoled + its not VFM

The display alone makes it worth the price IMO. Many confuse image retention with burn-in which hasn’t been much of an issue for several years. Otherwise you could be sure of a class action suit by now. A slight yellowish hue does occur around the 2-2.5 year mark reportedly. Not too apparent though.
P.S. You missed mentioning QHD+ with VRR!

100
9389
64
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

The display alone makes it worth the price IMO. Many confuse image retention with burn-in which hasn’t been much of an issue for several years. Otherwise you could be sure of a class action suit by now. A slight yellowish hue does occur around the 2-2.5 year mark reportedly. Not too apparent though.
P.S. You missed mentioning QHD+ with VRR!

I guess he was being sarcastic for comments saying not value for money.😂😂

100
9389
64
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

As not mentioned on their official website. Otherwise they will mention it. Only front side has gorilla glass 5 protection.

Yeah some reveiwer said it has.
But yeah the brand haven’t confirmed these details and seems neither they are in the mood seems it doesn’t have else why would they do that.
But even though it’s a very good priced mobile in this range.
I am only looking at hardware with custom rom it will be almost flagship experience

301
7183
180
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I guess he was being sarcastic for comments saying not value for money.😂😂

That was pretty obvious.

100
9389
64
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

That was pretty obvious.

Your comment was kind of explanatory so thought you didn’t get it.
My bad. 😅😅

23
782
22

Saw many reviews and most suggest 732g chipset is a bit weak in handling 120Hz. In that case if Mi pushes update to use more processor for screen, it would mean less processor for the apps and more battery drain. I would suggest to avoid this phone if one wants to use more than 1-2 years.

Missing