Hot Deal Refund from Amazon

874°
Missing
suspended
24
1939
20

Got 5 bills refunded of water gas electricity in different accounts.. All were paid to collect the offers of 100% cashback.. Expecting more.. May be all operators might refund the payment. Check Yours also

66 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I also got water bill refunded in two accounts

Missing
Critic
1,390
4820
56

all water and gas bills getting refund
Check your account

Missing
suspended
64
466
3

Yes received Rs 83 refund of water bill . i have already Used that offer and received refund also 😂

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
5357
69

Yes. Got 55 in all 3 accounts just now for PHED Rajasthan.

Missing
Pro Shopping Friend
95
10476
142

Getting only emails, not actual refund..

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2305
26

Received email only , no refund  received in wallet.

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
329
6

Yes got msg.. for 55.. refund idk what was it.. checked all items none is cancelled..but why refunding.. i wasnt even asked xd..

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
329
6

Isme amazon ka koi role nahi.. biller ne refuns kiya hoga.. ek hi bill par payment kai baar mile honge… Xd

Missing
Deal Subedar
45
1632
14

Yes I got mail that 12 Rs will be refunded for water bill paid

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
451
2

which loot? the one day prior to prime day or small bills paid to get the 20% cashback coupons?

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
826
31

Good news? I thought that was reserved for becoming a parent

Missing
suspended
150
264
1

They have eaten our Rs 200 coupons and in total 1000 and giving ghanta against it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2305
26
Expand
THE_GODFATHER wrote:

Yes in three accounts

I got email only saying refunded, but  money not credited in my Amazon pay Wallet.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
5306
57
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Isme amazon ka koi role nahi.. biller ne refuns kiya hoga.. ek hi bill par payment kai baar mile honge… Xd

Yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
561
13

Any idea why it took too long, as the order was cancelled instantly itself?

Missing
Tech Guru
0
4611
59
suplex_city wrote:

all water and gas bills getting refund -check your amazon account

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...OM

So they are going to dishonor the 1k cashback offer by refunding all wrong payments.
I think they wont relaunch the 1k offer (20% coupon x 5) !

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
565
10
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

So they are going to dishonor the 1k cashback offer by refunding all wrong payments.
I think they wont relaunch the 1k offer (20% coupon x 5) !

Really next time they will take care very well in coding… And won’t relaunch offer… I think some of the amazon agents are watching Forums Against loots Because On sunday Itself after loot posted with in hour all coupons became inactive.

Missing
Tech Guru
0
4611
59
BigdealforU123 wrote:

They have eaten our Rs 200 coupons and in total 1000 and giving ghanta against it.

From the next time we need to order instantly after collecting coupon.. else need to face this situation ! Who knows amazon may even block cashbacks for bug issues.. a new lesson learnt from amazon !

Missing
suspended
150
264
1
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

From the next time we need to order instantly after collecting coupon.. else need to face this situation ! Who knows amazon may even block cashbacks for bug issues.. a new lesson learnt from amazon !

Blocking cashback is unethical but denying cashback offer even after collection is fraud. We should do something as Prime members are not ducks for Amazon.

Missing