Regarding Amazon pay card

178°
Missing
Deal Cadet
102
385
11

I wish to know what happens to my amazon pay icici card if use it on another amazon account. Kindly help

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
87
266
1

Pls help- if i use in another prime account, do i still get 5% reward points as apay balance?

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
131
0
Dealbraker wrote:

Pls help- if i use in another prime account, do i still get 5% reward points as apay balance?

Yes, u will.. as long as main account is prime

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2680
46
Dealbraker wrote:

Pls help- if i use in another prime account, do i still get 5% reward points as apay balance?

Both accounts should be prime as far as i know. (I am using it this way)

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4878
62

You get points for all the purchases made in your/others accounts. Points in the form of AmazonPay Balance will be credited in the account from where card was applied.
Amazon Account block not a worry for decent usage.

Missing
Entertainer
747
3189
46
caks2006407 wrote:

You get points for all the purchases made in your/others accounts.
Amazon Account block not a worry for decent usage.

I have a friend who has got Apay icici cc linked to his prime account. But if I use it on my prime in which account Will the 5% rewards be credited?

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21
Dealbraker wrote:

Pls help- if i use in another prime account, do i still get 5% reward points as apay balance?

Yes

Avoid multi use

Why kill golden goose

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4878
62
Expand
micke wrote:

Both accounts should be prime as far as i know. (I am using it this way)

No, Only card applied account must be prime for 5% CB.

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

I have a friend who has got Apay icici cc linked to his prime account. But if I use it on my prime in which account Will the 5% rewards be credited?

Point no. 12.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590719/original/Screenshot_20191014-092033563.jpg?1571025065

Missing