Hot Deal

Regarding Gas Subsidy

493°
Vanguard
singh.sourab...

Does anyone here getting subsidy of gas. ?
I remember i few years back i used to get but not now. Comment

Expired
54 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

No significant subsidy is there since 2020

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I get 15₹ everytime. Did you link your Aadhar in bank and agency or not? There was a form which needed to be filled. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

not getting any sad

just like income tax holders tax return, this BJP govt made bank transfer of subsidy as  illusion of positivity and now Gas subsidy is just illusion…lolz

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

17 rupee🥰🥰

paid 938 for shilindar

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

i get 3 rupaiya 10 paisa grin

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

I get 15₹ everytime. Did you link your Aadhar in bank and agency or not? There was a form which needed to be filled. 

do they round off your subsidy? smirk 15 rs and how many paisa? laughing

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Gas subsidy is a scam now days.
My father used to get approx 50 Rs in his airtel wallet last year. So we linked(refreshed) aadhar for his bank account so to get subsidy directly in bank. After that not getting anywhere now. I opened mine this year and yet to receive any subsidy (twice refilled already)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I get ₹79.26 (Paid ₹997).

But Subsidy Credit Process Is So Slow After July 2021 that From 29 January 2022 I received 2 Cylinders But Not Received Subsidy till now for Both.

Indian Oil Gives Me Reason for That On 10/09/2021:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/749036/original/Screenshot_2022-03-06_at_11.01.31_AM.png?1646544708

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

do they round off your subsidy? smirk 15 rs and how many paisa? laughing

Exact 15.000 Zero to the 3 decimal points 😃

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/749048/medium/8302374Jio.jpg?1646550554


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cb using Ace card or Apay is more than subsidy stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Exact 15.000 Zero to the 3 decimal points 😃

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/749048/medium/8302374Jio.jpg?1646550554


I didn’t notice the dot 🙈 🤣

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Smak wrote:

I didn’t notice the dot 🙈 🤣

Aisa hua naa toh PMO office ke log aa jaayenge mere ghar bolne ki give up your subsidy 😝

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
RohitKrOfficial wrote:

I get ₹79.26 (Paid ₹997).

But Subsidy Credit Process Is So Slow After July 2021 that From 29 January 2022 I received 2 Cylinders But Not Received Subsidy till now for Both.

Indian Oil Gives Me Reason for That On 10/09/2021:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/749036/original/Screenshot_2022-03-06_at_11.01.31_AM.png?1646544708

Whats pfms?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
geni wrote:

its govt fund management system

So in short whic bank is processing subsidy, if not sbi?

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied

I have stopped getting since 6 months but I see 3 days back I have received 49.50 credited to my account by DBTL

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
syed786 wrote:

I have stopped getting since 6 months but I see 3 days back I have received 49.50 credited to my account by DBTL

Kya kijiyega itna dhan rashi ka

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied
Expand
singh.sourabh818 wrote:

Kya kijiyega itna dhan rashi ka

Forgot to tell…. Credited 49.5 × 3 times in a gap of in same Month… kissing_heart

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I used to get 200rs, now zero.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
desibuddy wrote:

not getting any sad

just like income tax holders tax return, this BJP govt made bank transfer of subsidy as  illusion of positivity and now Gas subsidy is just illusion…lolz

Bhai 5-6 accounts honge. Kahi par ate honge. Mere pahle SBI, uske baad HDFC, uske baad Paytm Payment bank n abhi Kotak me ata hai. Account khulwane ke waqt kahi kuch likhwa lete hain

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

its one of the best scam by government.. we used to give discount rate before. then they told us give us full amount, we will give subsidy to your bank like that.. Now we are getting penny amount of the amount we give.. Previously if the subsidy amount is reduced we will go for protest and scold government as we get to know the price in hand.. now with this we are getting fooled and no subsidy practically. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received 20rs today joy joy…. Ache din ayenge bolke subsidy nhi nahi aati ab toh stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye… I want old days back

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply