regarding internet banking to manage Axis FK cc

150°
Deal Cadet
pjain2712

Can we use internet banking to manage Axis Flipkart credit card? I don’t have any account with Axis Bank.

App is working fine but if I try to register for net banking, I get error “Your account is closed for the customer ID provided, please contact customer care or go to your nearest branch”

Expired
24 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Officially not possible

But many have activated it by emailing or Twitter complain to customer care

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

Officially not possible

But many have activated it by emailing or Twitter complain to customer care

Thanks, I will try

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Contact them on Twitter. They will activate it for you. But there is no difference between the app and internet banking. It’s just the same UI in internet banking. Nothing new.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
prem4998 wrote:

Contact them on Twitter. They will activate it for you. But there is no difference between the app and internet banking. It’s just the same UI in internet banking. Nothing new.

Okay, I wanted to check the detailed statement which I see it is not possible in the app

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
pjain2712 wrote:

Okay, I wanted to check the detailed statement which I see it is not possible in the app

It’s possible only in email statement

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

It’s possible only in email statement

Can we request in app?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
pjain2712 wrote:

Can we request in app?

You can request via web, but it’s not detailed statement but just transaction list. So email statement is the only way to go.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

You can request via web, but it’s not detailed statement but just transaction list. So email statement is the only way to go.

Okay bro, thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

You can request via web, but it’s not detailed statement but just transaction list. So email statement is the only way to go.

Basically I want to check if all past months cashback was received or not in the statement but email statement is not helping..In few months I do not see any cashback entries

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have axis account, but my fk axis cc is not visible in my axis app or internet banking, any idea who can help?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
pjain2712 wrote:

Basically I want to check if all past months cashback was received or not in the statement but email statement is not helping..In few months I do not see any cashback entries

You can check it in app. It will show all transactions …month wise 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/752874/medium/IMG_20220318_230441.jpg?1647625001

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
pjain2712 wrote:

Basically I want to check if all past months cashback was received or not in the statement but email statement is not helping..In few months I do not see any cashback entries

They miss to credit cb few times but they will do that on next statement. So some statements will have 0 cb entry and some have 2 cashbacks entries. The transaction wording will have the month of the cashback so easy to track if u van manually open each statement and note it down.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

Officially not possible

But many have activated it by emailing or Twitter complain to customer care

how to add in app.. do not have PIN.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

how to add in app.. do not have PIN.

Generate via IVR (not toll free)
Or via axis ATM

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

You can check it in app. It will show all transactions …month wise 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/752874/medium/IMG_20220318_230441.jpg?1647625001

Thanks I found this but I need list of all transactions at once.. not by month wise

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
pjain2712 wrote:

Thanks I found this but I need list of all transactions at once.. not by month wise


call customer care and request for all statements

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:


call customer care and request for all statements

plus1 thanks
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

Officially not possible

But many have activated it by emailing or Twitter complain to customer care

why officially not possible… ? I was able to use internet banking for axis and i have only Axis FK CC… 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You can activate it thru twitter DM. But you would not find any extra feature with respect to credit card in netbanking as compared to mobile app.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
dealenjoe wrote:

why officially not possible… ? I was able to use internet banking for axis and i have only Axis FK CC… 

how ?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

Officially not possible

But many have activated it by emailing or Twitter complain to customer care

You can contact them via chat option in airtel bank website and request for enabling internet banking.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
utking wrote:

how ?

Just went through the normal flow and registered…. 

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply