Regarding Pay later cibil entries

107°
Deal Newbie
sathish_kumar


Want to know :

1. Under which lender name is simpl pay later service is reported in cibil. 

2. I having 20k limit in Amazon pay later but it is reported as 2 entries ( 4000 by capfloat and 16000 by karur vysya) how to get as single entry (found by loan id as both having same id in cibil) 

3. Having one entry as vivriti capital what it would be? 

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

don’t think simpl is reported 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
panchabhut wrote:

don’t think simpl is reported 

having one entry as vivriti cap. What service would be? 

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Do you have slice card?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Do you have slice card?

Yes. Today only I have paid first bill. 

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Simpl is Not reported

Fintech platform, FlexiLoans.com has partnered with Vivriti Capital

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

Simpl is Not reported

Fintech platform, FlexiLoans.com has partnered with Vivriti Capital

thanks.i have not used flexiloans.com, which app comes under fintech platform. I used kreditbee and branch app one time that I closed last year. 

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
sathish_kumar wrote:

thanks.i have not used flexiloans.com, which app comes under fintech platform. I used kreditbee and branch app one time that I closed last year. 

maybe kreditbee i am not sure because i dont use

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Need to contact amazon for pay later service problem.reply me email address to contact.? 

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
sathish_kumar wrote:

Need to contact amazon for pay later service problem.reply me email address to contact.? 

They won’t make it single entry. Very bad service. Mail id given in amazon pay later section in amazon app

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

They won’t make it single entry. Very bad service. Mail id given in amazon pay later section in amazon app

for you also they reported separately? They doing like this for all or people with increased limit. 

sent mail to capfloat regarding this. 

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
sathish_kumar wrote:

for you also they reported separately? They doing like this for all or people with increased limit. 

sent mail to capfloat regarding this. 

For all even if u hv 1k limit. I closed it 1 yr ago itself.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply