Hot Deal Chat Thread

47K°
Super Moderator

Dear Admin,

I would request you to make a [sticky] Chat Thread in Dost and Dimes section.

This will make the place more interactive and friendlier.

It is not sensible to create a new thread just to say hi/hello and it is a REAL PAIN chatting with someone through the PM box.

Let me know what you feel in this regard.

DM

4311 Comments  |  
430 Dimers
  • Sort By

@bumblefoot sir plz tell that which deals we have to vote bcoz at the start the deal is having no hotness so if in case its a price error deal or ot last for just a minute then what we have to do bote or not bcoz if we can get a criteria by urs side tjen it eill be easy tp follow so that we will be on safe sode in future

Admin
Mr.N1101 wrote:

@bumblefoot sir plz tell that which deals we have to vote bcoz at the start the deal is having no hotness so if in case its a price error deal or ot last for just a minute then what we have to do bote or not bcoz if we can get a criteria by urs side tjen it eill be easy tp follow so that we will be on safe sode in future

Its not about which deals, i am sure by now you do understand what is a good deal and what is not. that was a warning we gave out because we noticed certain dimers are voting all of eachother’s deal. irrespective to product/price/discount/loot etc.

Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

Its not about which deals, i am sure by now you do understand what is a good deal and what is not. that was a warning we gave out because we noticed certain dimers are voting all of eachother’s deal. irrespective to product/price/discount/loot etc.

ok so we dont have to like àll the deals of a dimers just do like.those which are worth to be liked means having good discount or lightning type

Admin
Expand
Mr.N1101 wrote:

ok so we dont have to like àll the deals of a dimers just do like.those which are worth to be liked means having good discount or lightning type

yes that’s what we are trying to say.

First we need to understand why we vote a deal… because product is good or its at good price or its at huge discount right, not because its shared by my good friend in forum.

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online/topics/fruit-of-the-loom-womens-panty-at-flat-50-off?page=1#post_7329366😆😆
@Saucap @P_a_n_k_a_j @MrKool_JJ if there is a refurbished, renewed dwal ever of these, please do check with @ushdd2555 oncs, if he is the seller. (i am not saying it ‘would’ happen, but let us not entirely rule out the possibility here).

song