Request for Suggestion - Part Time Jobs/Business Ideas (Work From Home)

165°
Deal Newbie
51
79
1

Dear DesiDime Members, I hope all are keeping safe. Life has been tough during the COVID19 times, impacting businesses and job market. I’m writing to request your suggestions on Part Time Jobs/Business Ideas (Work from Home) that can help me / whoever is in need to earn a small amount (In my case, it is 10k) with ~8 hours of daily effort.

Request you to share your ideas in details.
For example: If stock market trading is a good idea with a capital of ~1L, then advise on strategies that can support the idea of earning ~10k on a monthly basis.

Thanks and Regards,
RK

30 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
59
832
9

Where are you based?

51
79
1
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

Where are you based?

Hello – I’m from Bangalore.
Regards,
RK

59
832
9

It seems you are asking people for quick buck ideas and not job. Trading requires knowledge. Not novice level sattas/calls but actual study of market economy, macro trends, stock price movement, news, charts etc.

Work as an Uber rider or Swiggy/Zomato delivery boy or Amazon delivery boy if u want to work for 10k.

Start a roadside shop of something as simple as coffee/tea and omelette.

Teach your society kids.

Our maid is teaching her own kids along with kids of other maids for 1k/month per kid for combined 6 hours per day. Morning/noon/evening. She already has 12 kids studying with her in her makeshift tent. Try it.

Invest in shares by all means but try not taking money advice from ghosts of stock market.

51
79
1
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

It seems you are asking people for quick buck ideas and not job. Trading requires knowledge. Not novice level sattas/calls but actual study of market economy, macro trends, stock price movement, news, charts etc.

Work as an Uber rider or Swiggy/Zomato delivery boy or Amazon delivery boy if u want to work for 10k.

Start a roadside shop of something as simple as coffee/tea and omelette.

Teach your society kids.

Our maid is teaching her own kids along with kids of other maids for 1k/month per kid for combined 6 hours per day. Morning/noon/evening. She already has 12 kids studying with her in her makeshift tent. Try it.

Invest in shares by all means but try not taking money advice from ghosts of stock market.

This is really helpful in understanding the ground reality and common avenues available to get employed. Thank you so much, but if you closely look at my requirement a) Work from home (Teaching role is the right fit) b) Ask is not for quick buck ideas, work hours ~8, so all in for hard work and dedication.

I understand that stock trading would require a specialized market knowledge, be it reading charts or balance sheets but what I’m looking for is some approach that I can follow to time the market and increase my odds of booking profits in the market. For example: Intraday calls from a stock analyst, whom I will diligently follow and keep booking small profits.

59
832
9
Expand
DesidimerRK wrote:

This is really helpful in understanding the ground reality and common avenues available to get employed. Thank you so much, but if you closely look at my requirement a) Work from home (Teaching role is the right fit) b) Ask is not for quick buck ideas, work hours ~8, so all in for hard work and dedication.

I understand that stock trading would require a specialized market knowledge, be it reading charts or balance sheets but what I’m looking for is some approach that I can follow to time the market and increase my odds of booking profits in the market. For example: Intraday calls from a stock analyst, whom I will diligently follow and keep booking small profits.

The whole notion of earning 10% on a monthly basis from the stocks is bit stretched on repeat basis without the knowledge of trading. However, for investing in current market, Dr. Reddy Lab would give you that within a time frame of 3 months. Its vaccine will be cleared by Indian Govt. in the coming weeks. Reliance is another stock for investing as are most infra stocks. Be ready for up to 10-15% swings on your capital though. And if the market goes kaput, this can take a larger hit

102
909
4

What skills do you have?

51
79
1
Expand
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

The whole notion of earning 10% on a monthly basis from the stocks is bit stretched on repeat basis without the knowledge of trading. However, for investing in current market, Dr. Reddy Lab would give you that within a time frame of 3 months. Its vaccine will be cleared by Indian Govt. in the coming weeks. Reliance is another stock for investing as are most infra stocks. Be ready for up to 10-15% swings on your capital though. And if the market goes kaput, this can take a larger hit

Noted, thank you so much

59
832
9
santosh_blr wrote:

What skills do you have?

Reminds me of an application which i was covering – the guy had written “Selfie taking” in skill set.

51
79
1
santosh_blr wrote:

What skills do you have?

Nothing major, ~5 years of CRM experience.

57
670
4

Book mobiles if you hv good different cc
I saw a comment on one post that a person earned 15-16k by just booking mobiles

0
5538
191
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

Book mobiles if you hv good different cc
I saw a comment on one post that a person earned 15-16k by just booking mobiles

Booking mobile for?

286
3697
18

Freelancing jobs on toppr, byju’s , Fiverr or some managed expert in a learning website. It will help you earn 20k a month by investing 5-6 hours

50
627
4

Some also make money through youtube

75
2242
17
SparkRockerz wrote:

Freelancing jobs on toppr, byju’s , Fiverr or some managed expert in a learning website. It will help you earn 20k a month by investing 5-6 hours

But it’s hard to find work or takes time at least to create a ground base to start earning itself. But once set income will not be a piece of thing that should bother.

219
1371
15

There are numerous online teaching jobs available these days. You can upload your CV on naukri.com, indeed.com and similar job sites and offer your services as online tutor. This might work.

102
909
4
Expand
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

Reminds me of an application which i was covering – the guy had written “Selfie taking” in skill set.

lol… we often hear singing n dancing when we ask,in a tech interview, what skills are you conversant in..

102
909
4
Expand
DesidimerRK wrote:

Nothing major, ~5 years of CRM experience.

Hmmm then you shd be exploring some offline opportunities involving connecting with people IMO.

91
39617
641
@Ramta_Jogi wrote:Reminds me of an application which i was covering – the guy had written “Selfie taking” in skill set.


@santosh_blr wrote:

lol… we often hear singing n dancing when we ask,in a tech interview, what skills are you conversant in..


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/read.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/tmSMO.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/yKnyG.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/6qCFf.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/mwljg.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/eKavq.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/tooth.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/hilarious.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ftox5.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/QHaq6.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/CPc24.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/g6Kja.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lol.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/rofl.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/price.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/mwljg.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/laugh.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ouch.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/blasted.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/pray.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/agree.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/EdDC3.gif

186
839
7

you can search in freelancer

51
79
1
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

Book mobiles if you hv good different cc
I saw a comment on one post that a person earned 15-16k by just booking mobiles

This is interesting idea. Could you please elaborate the process? What are the risks involved?

51
79
1
SparkRockerz wrote:

Freelancing jobs on toppr, byju’s , Fiverr or some managed expert in a learning website. It will help you earn 20k a month by investing 5-6 hours

Thank you, let me explore these applications.

51
79
1
happy_go_lucky wrote:

There are numerous online teaching jobs available these days. You can upload your CV on naukri.com, indeed.com and similar job sites and offer your services as online tutor. This might work.

Thank you for the idea.

51
79
1
Expand
DesidimerRK wrote:

Thank you for the idea.

I would appreciate more ideas, options that might help others who have similar requirements.

@All – What are your thoughts on reselling the products bought at deep discount from online websites and selling them offline.

For example: Lifebuoy Kit was purchased @ 99 (at around 30% of MRP)using the deal link posted in Desidime. Can this be sold to a nearby shop for 150 (at around 45% of MRP). I know the whole process will be at mercy of deals posted here, but is it a sustainable process?

51
79
1
Expand
DesidimerRK wrote:

Thank you for the idea.

Also, your views on earning money by leveraging Desidime? How do active members here make money? I’m sure they are business secrets, but if there are areas that aren’t concentrated can be focused by less ambitious members.

57
670
4
Expand
DesidimerRK wrote:

This is interesting idea. Could you please elaborate the process? What are the risks involved?

Bro risk is if for the person you book run away after taking delivery

51
79
1
Expand
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

Bro risk is if for the person you book run away after taking delivery

How do we mitigate this risk?

51
79
1
Expand
DesidimerRK wrote:

Thank you for the idea.

I would request senior members of this community share their views, your rich experience can help the people in need.

51
79
1
Expand
DesidimerRK wrote:

I would request senior members of this community share their views, your rich experience can help the people in need.

Hi – Just following up on the request.

Missing