Hot Deal

Rs.39 recharge no outgoing validity

338°
Tech Guru
MrDimer

My outgoing was expired.
Recharged with 39 but outgoing still not started. Called customer care,guy told minimum 49 recharge is needed for outgoing. But I got 30 as secondary balance. What is the use of it when outgoing stopped?
PS-V! Network

46 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro,first of all you should have checked benefits of 39 rs recharge before recharge..Now,as tou said about benefit of secondary balance..It works only as a backup for outgoing calls amd sms..I mean like you have any validity pack active,then you can use this secondary balance for calls and sms..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which operator
Some allow rc 49 by main balance
Airtel allows I know

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrDimer wrote:

Vi

My spare Sims are vodafone
Keep on getting 39rc=39 full talk time
Whenever I insert the sim msg keep flooding
Thanks i Havent recharge with 39

They are extending validity automatically and also deducting from main balance automatically for me

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Cool07 wrote:

Port to Jio/BSNL

In my area Vi network is far better than these.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
MrDimer wrote:

In my area Vi network is far better than these.

any exp. of 4G data of Vi ?

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Wait for sometime. In V! ₹39 has service validity of 14 days with ₹30 secondary talktime balance. It will take sometime to update.
CC support is dumb.. don’t believe them.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
mastervijay wrote:

Wait for sometime. In V! ₹39 has service validity of 14 days with ₹30 secondary talktime balance. It will take sometime to update.
CC support is dumb.. don’t believe them.

Did recharge yesterday morning.
Called yesterday,girl told issue will be resolved in 24 hours. Again called today after 24 hrs ,guy told min 49 recharge is needed for outgoing now.He also told system changed one week back.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Astraa wrote:

any exp. of 4G data of Vi ?

Get above 10 Mbps speed sometimes. Most of the time it’s around 5-8Mbps
For Airtel I have to go to balcony to get this speed

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
MrDimer wrote:

Did recharge yesterday morning.
Called yesterday,girl told issue will be resolved in 24 hours. Again called today after 24 hrs ,guy told min 49 recharge is needed for outgoing now.He also told system changed one week back.

same happened with me for rs.19 2 day pack . time to port in airtel

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
MrDimer wrote:

Did recharge yesterday morning.
Called yesterday,girl told issue will be resolved in 24 hours. Again called today after 24 hrs ,guy told min 49 recharge is needed for outgoing now.He also told system changed one week back.

Install vi app and check the details of ur current plan after loggin ur no.

As mastervijay said it will have 14 days validity and 30 rupees secondary balance.

Maybe your 39 recharge would have been still in pending.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
MrDimer wrote:

Did recharge yesterday morning.
Called yesterday,girl told issue will be resolved in 24 hours. Again called today after 24 hrs ,guy told min 49 recharge is needed for outgoing now.He also told system changed one week back.

Then something happened to your recharge as a kind of bug. Try to send a mail to V! Customer support. I hope it helps.
Off topic info about V!:
Last week i have tried “balance transfer” of ₹5 from my voda number (not having service validity) to idea number.. just to check whether it’s working or not. ₹7 (5+2 service charge) was deducted but not credited to the recipient number. Called the CC.. here is the funny part: they told it was unable to reach the recipient bcoz i dont have service validity 🙄 then i asked then how come it got initiated and balance got deducted without service validity.. they become speechless and promised to refund back in 2 days. But they didn’t . Finally i have mailed them with all details and got my refund back after a week.
So give it a try yourself 👍

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
MrDimer wrote:

In my area Vi network is far better than these.

You should have checked the details. I always do that since these companies keep on changing every week.
But do call them again and see what you can do with the balance money

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Then something happened to your recharge as a kind of bug. Try to send a mail to V! Customer support. I hope it helps.
Off topic info about V!:
Last week i have tried “balance transfer” of ₹5 from my voda number (not having service validity) to idea number.. just to check whether it’s working or not. ₹7 (5+2 service charge) was deducted but not credited to the recipient number. Called the CC.. here is the funny part: they told it was unable to reach the recipient bcoz i dont have service validity 🙄 then i asked then how come it got initiated and balance got deducted without service validity.. they become speechless and promised to refund back in 2 days. But they didn’t . Finally i have mailed them with all details and got my refund back after a week.
So give it a try yourself 👍

First time hearing about refund from mobile operators!
Many lost so much money on reliance (some years back, pre jio) and aircel when they shut down networks and offices in NE circle

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Install vi app and check the details of ur current plan after loggin ur no.

As mastervijay said it will have 14 days validity and 30 rupees secondary balance.

Maybe your 39 recharge would have been still in pending.

it shows 2 things
limited validity 6 dec
outgoing expired on 21 nov
on dialing *199# it shows validity:6 dec

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:

You should have checked the details. I always do that since these companies keep on changing every week.
But do call them again and see what you can do with the balance money

Talk Time:30.0
Validity:14 Days
₹ 39
2G/3G/4G Data: 100 MB. Local & STD Calls @ 2.5 p/sec. Talktime: Rs.30.0

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Then something happened to your recharge as a kind of bug. Try to send a mail to V! Customer support. I hope it helps.
Off topic info about V!:
Last week i have tried “balance transfer” of ₹5 from my voda number (not having service validity) to idea number.. just to check whether it’s working or not. ₹7 (5+2 service charge) was deducted but not credited to the recipient number. Called the CC.. here is the funny part: they told it was unable to reach the recipient bcoz i dont have service validity 🙄 then i asked then how come it got initiated and balance got deducted without service validity.. they become speechless and promised to refund back in 2 days. But they didn’t . Finally i have mailed them with all details and got my refund back after a week.
So give it a try yourself 👍

Thanks
Will mail them.
Can you give the mail id on which you mailed.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:

First time hearing about refund from mobile operators!
Many lost so much money on reliance (some years back, pre jio) and aircel when they shut down networks and offices in NE circle

I too lost balance from Aircel while shutting down.. many unwanted VAS deduction (even i have created a separate thread here in DD to get better solution for prolonged Vodafone vas deduction)
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/vas-deduct...
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/vodafone-b...
and many deductions for exceeding data limits and many more.
Everyone has crossed losses and gains from telecom operators.. and im not having any super natural power to get refund blush with my experience thrown some light to fellow users to recover some loss. That’s it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kirandr221996 wrote:

Which operator
Some allow rc 49 by main balance
Airtel allows I know

How airtel.. what is code for 49 recharge from main balance

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

What’s the update ?
Did they responded anything over the mail ?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
mastervijay wrote:

What’s the update ?
Did they responded anything over the mail ?

I didn’t mail them
Recharged with another pack as I urgently needed to call.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
MrDimer wrote:

Talk Time:30.0
Validity:14 Days
₹ 39
2G/3G/4G Data: 100 MB. Local & STD Calls @ 2.5 p/sec. Talktime: Rs.30.0

Initially just after the recharge the validity will show 14 days, but if you have the offer in your number,then the validity gets extended to 28 days. It takes 30mins or so to reflect the same.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
manishperiwal.slg214 wrote:

Initially just after the recharge the validity will show 14 days, but if you have the offer in your number,then the validity gets extended to 28 days. It takes 30mins or so to reflect the same.

I waited for 2 days and complained twice.
Issue didn’t get solved.
So I recharged with another pack.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
MrDimer wrote:

I waited for 2 days and complained twice.
Issue didn’t get solved.
So I recharged with another pack.

No use of complaint.
This offer is not always available. I found that most of the time i get it only after incoming expires.
Always chk from voda site if that pack shows to ur number.

Missing