Hot Deal RuPay Card now working on Paypal

1034°
Deal Captain
606
13663
170
RuPay Card now working on Paypal

https://www.paypa...m/
RuPay Card working on Paypal -

First time i tried to add RuPay Card getting error but 2nd time retry my RuPay Card added

i also tried on another Paypal account, now this time RuPay card successfully added on first tried.

Note - RuPay card option removed from Paypal but you can still add your RuPay card. Enter your full RuPay card details & click on “Link Card” option, dnt select “card type” option.

Expired
134 Comments  |  
48 Dimers
  • Sort By
606
13663
170
SandipxDip wrote:

& what about cashback?

no idea smile

use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

dnt know about RuPay virtual & prepaid cards.

201
8030
41
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

no idea smile

use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

dnt know about RuPay virtual & prepaid cards.

Okay, thanks plus1

606
13663
170
Sm2698 wrote:

Paytm cards?

Paytm card added but dnt know about cashback, so try yourself and also inform us, if you get cashback.

also use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

33
5152
33
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paytm card added but dnt know about cashback, so try yourself and also inform us, if you get cashback.

also use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

sure abt cb on physical cards?

262
1314
11
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paytm card added but dnt know about cashback, so try yourself and also inform us, if you get cashback.

also use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

I have both physical n virtual rupay cards…so I’ll try with physical cards but not paytm banks cards….so if anyone else conform it would be good

199
1561
10
Expand
Sm2698 wrote:

I have both physical n virtual rupay cards…so I’ll try with physical cards but not paytm banks cards….so if anyone else conform it would be good

Paytm Payment bank card was working last week

34
1421
16
Bharath405 wrote:

I have zeta rupay card card linked I don’t know CB will be come r not

Try nd tell grinning

148
666
9

Last Time i used paytm card on magic pin, no cashback for me. Looks like when they removed Rupay few days ago, they rejected all delayed cashback

199
1561
10
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Last Time i used paytm card on magic pin, no cashback for me. Looks like when they removed Rupay few days ago, they rejected all delayed cashback

You will get after 14 days

97
332
10
Expand
AS007 wrote:

You will get after 14 days

I got cashback for magicpin previously with Paytm card

34
1421
16
Expand
lokeshgr wrote:

I got cashback for magicpin previously with Paytm card

Instant or after 14days

104
148
3

but what about phone number verification ?
Is there any way to skip this ?

606
13663
170
swapnil71025 wrote:

but what about phone number verification ?
Is there any way to skip this ?

enter any mobile number. no need to verify

262
1314
11
Expand
AS007 wrote:

Paytm Payment bank card was working last week

Ya that time i use only 1 account still i have 2 more accounts

97
332
10
Expand
Bharath405 wrote:

Pls mention dates

I got cashback on 10th feb made transaction on the day rupay cards were working

755
13741
30

Last week I used paytm payment bank digital RuPay card on PayPal buying flipcart gift card from magicpin & got 400 cashback voucher after 7 days

104
148
3

@abhishek012 how do we come to know if the card was used with other paypal account ?
Or do we get error msg while linking a card that was linked previously ?

74
482
2
swapnil71025 wrote:

@abhishek012 how do we come to know if the card was used with other paypal account ?
Or do we get error msg while linking a card that was linked previously ?

Yes if the card already linked to any account it can’t be linked only if u removed from that PayPal account

50
555
4

Yes rupay cards started working from 4th February itself.

135
735
13

Can anyone confirm that cb is coming or not with paytm payment bank

76
144
2
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paytm card added but dnt know about cashback, so try yourself and also inform us, if you get cashback.

also use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

You will not get cashback for any virtual cards in paypal as mentioned in tnc. You will be avail for only physical cards

148
666
9
relwanivasudev473 wrote:

Last week I used paytm payment bank digital RuPay card on PayPal buying flipcart gift card from magicpin & got 400 cashback voucher after 7 days

7 days over since then?.. looks like yesterday

Missing