Hot Deal

Samsung a52s 5g phone buying suggestion

333°
Lucknow Super Giants
Ots14

I have to buy a phone around 30k. Today I m getting Samsung a52s 5g 8GB/128 varient around 29k on amazon ( without offer varient).
I haven’t heard about that sellers(amazon fulfilled) who r selling this without offer phone. Should I buy from them?

Or suggest best way to buy this phone around 30k

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G (Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) Without Offers https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09D86QT7R/ref=cm_sw_r...https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/749331/medium/Screenshot_20220307_072149_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1646620282

Expired
55 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Ots14 wrote:

@getready @Mayavi @LIMBO @pranavcool @kartikxxx

8/128 gb model is available at 32500₹ on almost every where (trusted sellers).

Offer wise , amazon offers 1000-1250₹ off using citi or other cards.

Best i found is at vijay sales, 32500₹ , + 10% upto 3k using one card (u can ask many has this card).

Also, at samsung website this is offered at 31500 but thery are offering 5k instant discount + additional 1000off for 1st purchase…though they don’t have stock(atleast not showing to me) so u can check at samsung store, this could be a good deal.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/749332/medium/Screenshot_2022-03-07-08-26-14-501_com.android.chrome.jpg?1646621622

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

I have totally given up on Samsung devices so no idea. Only their flagships and a few top of the line A-series devices were any good but the Exynos fiasco (yet again) and the reports of deliberately throttling performance in thousands of commonly used  apps was the last straw. 


A53? should qualify for  extended software update I guess.

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

8/128 gb model is available at 32500₹ on almost every where (trusted sellers).

Offer wise , amazon offers 1000-1250₹ off using citi or other cards.

Best i found is at vijay sales, 32500₹ , + 10% upto 3k using one card (u can ask many has this card).

Also, at samsung website this is offered at 31500 but thery are offering 5k instant discount + additional 1000off for 1st purchase…though they don’t have stock(atleast not showing to me) so u can check at samsung store, this could be a good deal.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/749332/medium/Screenshot_2022-03-07-08-26-14-501_com.android.chrome.jpg?1646621622

Samsung offline stores?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

These are offline sellers (without offer guys*). Considering the Amazon commission for listings, you might even find it cheaper offline (additional 10%?)

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Samsung offline stores?

Yes have a visit, as online stores have no stock

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Rs 29223 Samsung Corporate but currently OOS

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
kshmr wrote:

Rs 29223 Samsung Corporate but currently OOS

U must be checking 6 gb version not 8gb!!

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied
kshmr wrote:

Rs 29223 Samsung Corporate but currently OOS

Other way to buy at this price?

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Realme gt neo 2 was best deal 

Camera is drawback of this phone neutral_face.
Should I go for S20FE 5G over A52s5g?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Camera is drawback of this phone neutral_face.
Should I go for S20FE 5G over A52s5g?

lol no s20 fe is super old only one update left buy new model atleast bro

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

lol no s20 fe is super old only one update left buy new model atleast bro

both will be supported till android 14 i guess

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

both will be supported till android 14 i guess

no s20 fe ladt update is a13 its launched with a10

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

A73 is expected to launch with SD778G which is an excellent choice. But Samsung can very easily handicap it due to its ridiculous software. Should definitely qualify for extended update period at least. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

no s20 fe ladt update is a13 its launched with a10

ohh okay, i was going through amazon page of s20fe 5g. it says android 11 so i thought it should get 3 major after that

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Camera is drawback of this phone neutral_face.
Should I go for S20FE 5G over A52s5g?

Yes, If you are spending this much and want Samsung’s Flagship Experience then better go for S20 FE. A52s has performance/specs similar to M52 5G.

If I only wanted a Samsung, I would either buy M52 5G or S20 FE.




Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

ohh okay, i was going through amazon page of s20fe 5g. it says android 11 so i thought it should get 3 major after that

as s20 fe series gets updated not specific device btw

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Got a52s 5g 8gb at 26500/- some time back from amazon. Will probably ask u to wait if not in a hurry.
Works fine for me have played a bit of games, multi tasking, etc no issues for now
P.s. Its a secondary phone for me so i dont use it as a regular user.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Their Exynos processor is very bad…has heating issues.
I have Samsung F41 and Samsung Galaxy S21…both heats a lot. Their service center technicians are always high…for heating issue in S21 they told that it has big processor and that’s why heating stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bought Samasung mobiles last year due to anti China sentiments….
Never gonna buy Samsung ever in my life again.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
prabhatk26 wrote:

Bought Samasung mobiles last year due to anti China sentiments….
Never gonna buy Samsung ever in my life again.

Lol if that lead you to samsung I’m afraid you deserve it bro.
I met a Samsung engineer in train, since she is a girl, i casually had a chitchat. She said most of the Samsung mobiles are crap, assemble and sell stuff.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Camera is drawback of this phone neutral_face.
Should I go for S20FE 5G over A52s5g?

Yes. S20 FE is a fantastic phone. Relatively stable snapdragon processor, so peaceful life as compared to exynos crap. Camera is really good + fast. OS is also good.

You need to take a call on whether you really need a better priced stable phone or latest Android OS. S20 FE would probably max out at Android 13 but the OS will be relatively good & usable for next few years.

If you ask me, I don’t think Android 14 will be drastically different or life changing, so for me Android 13 will also be very good. I bought it in Nov 2021 & plan to use the phone for 3.5-4 years.

So take a call on what you need buddy. But yes, if you get S20 FE at good price, prefer it over A52s as S20 FE has better processor, brighter display, better graphics, faster storage, faster usb port, wireless charging, whereas only benefit of A52s is 3.5mm jack.

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied
Expand
atx88 wrote:

Yes. S20 FE is a fantastic phone. Relatively stable snapdragon processor, so peaceful life as compared to exynos crap. Camera is really good + fast. OS is also good.

You need to take a call on whether you really need a better priced stable phone or latest Android OS. S20 FE would probably max out at Android 13 but the OS will be relatively good & usable for next few years.

If you ask me, I don’t think Android 14 will be drastically different or life changing, so for me Android 13 will also be very good. I bought it in Nov 2021 & plan to use the phone for 3.5-4 years.

So take a call on what you need buddy. But yes, if you get S20 FE at good price, prefer it over A52s as S20 FE has better processor, brighter display, better graphics, faster storage, faster usb port, wireless charging, whereas only benefit of A52s is 3.5mm jack.

Thanks buddy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If u buy at discounted price, most probably u get refurbished or unsealed pack as per the most of reviews. Dont buy on amazon,

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Lol if that lead you to samsung I’m afraid you deserve it bro.
I met a Samsung engineer in train, since she is a girl, i casually had a chitchat. She said most of the Samsung mobiles are crap, assemble and sell stuff.

Samsung actually makes most of the stuff ranging from OLED displays, NAND Flash, DRAM, batteries that other companies use to manufacture their smartphones and is the dominant supplier in most sectors. They have their own 5G MODEM competitive with that from Qualcomm. They license CPU cores from ARM just like Qualcomm, Mediatek etc. Even Apple is an ARM licencee but unlike the others they design their own CPU core. Qualcomm is getting it’s SoCs manufactured in Samsung’s fabs. Samsung builds it’s smartphones in its own factories and doesn’t outsource them to Chinese/Taiwanese ODMs like all others. Samsung isn’t great at software but when it comes to hardware they rule. Years ago they toppled Intel as the largest semiconductor concern!

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

If you can wait. A53 is launching soon..

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply