Samsung M31 vs M31S

64°
Deal Subedar
Sher_20

Can anyone using this phones, please help me to share their feedback which one is better and good to buy. Or suggest any other phones in 25k

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Moderator
Link Copied

Realme x2 or realme x3 superxoom

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

M31 will cost 15-16k with card offers
If you have budget of 25k, that is completely different segment of high end and flagship devices that is starting from 24-25k

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
BAT_MAN wrote:

M31 will cost 15-16k with card offers
If you have budget of 25k, that is completely different segment of high end and flagship devices that is starting from 24-25k

Yes budget is 25k, but if m31 or m31s is good one then definitely i try to save. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

M31 is good mid range phone
Bit heavier
Cheapest with AMOLED screen
It will suffice if you don’t have heavy gaming use

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
Sher_20 wrote:

Yes budget is 25k, but if m31 or m31s is good one then definitely i try to save. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

used Professional mind here smiling_imp sunglasses

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
BAT_MAN wrote:

M31 is good mid range phone
Bit heavier
Cheapest with AMOLED screen
It will suffice if you don’t have heavy gaming use

Yes I don’t play games soo much. Thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sher_20 wrote:

Yes I don’t play games soo much. Thanks

Even with low usage it hangs so much

Try to get snapdragon processor mobile

Missing