Samsung M51 Vs OnePlus Nord Vs Google Pixel 4A

170°
Deal Cadet
52
342
2

Hi Guys ,

Best phone to buy in GIF/BBD.

Samsung M51 or OnePlus Nord Or Google Pixel 4A.

28 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
136
1846
26

Pixel 4a is a overall balanced phone.

19
47203
409
PKMKB wrote:

Pixel 4a is a overall balanced phone.

Great! Thanks 👍Toh kitne din tak ka balance daal ke deta hai Google? Really pissed off searching for recharge deals on Desidime every now and then.

136
1846
26
Expand
saucap wrote:

Great! Thanks 👍Toh kitne din tak ka balance daal ke deta hai Google? Really pissed off searching for recharge deals on Desidime every now and then.

3 saal tak

122
474
8

I am also confused between nord and pixel 4a
Pixel is overpriced with low battery
Btw how’s Nord camera?

207
301
6

Camera wise Pixel > M51 > Nord
Look wise Nord > Pixel > M51
Value for Money M51 > Pixel > Nord

105
1343
5
PshycoKiLLeR wrote:

Camera wise Pixel > M51 > Nord
Look wise Nord > Pixel > M51
Value for Money M51 > Pixel > Nord

sunglasses

Points Tally
Camera wise: Pixel 3, M51 2, Nord 1 (Winner= Pixel)
Look wise: Nord 3, Pixel 2, M51 1 (Winner= Nord)
VFM: M51 3, Pixel 2, Nord 1 (Winner= M51)

Scorecard
1. Pixel = 7
2. M51= 6
3. Nord = 5

176
5027
27

Pxel 4a anyday. Because of simple fact that nobody knows android better than google itself.

It may look not so good on paper but in real life they are much more superior than any other android phone.

50
35
0

Anyone knows when the sale timing starts for Pixel 4A? I don’t want to miss the chance.

Is it 16th October 12 AM or 12 PM?

I am confused because alot of previous phones of different brands have been launched at 12 PM

207
301
6
apple123 wrote:

Anyone knows when the sale timing starts for Pixel 4A? I don’t want to miss the chance.

Is it 16th October 12 AM or 12 PM?

I am confused because alot of previous phones of different brands have been launched at 12 PM

Don’t worry it won’t get out of stock

50
44
5

Pixel 4A for 29999, M51 on Sale for 20999(22999-2000?), Nord 22999 (24999-2000?)

56
349
1
Bharatwasi wrote:

Any reviews of Pixel 4A

A good friend of mine is using it and was using OnePlus 7t before.
It’s a good phone if you’re not a heavy gamer, camera best in class better than OnePlus even, small handy phone, battery lasts a day with medium usage.
If you want a phone to do it’s basic things with amazing camera than this is the phone for you, but if you’re a heavy gamer like bulky big screens then this isn’t for you that’s how he summed it up.

60
1829
16
Expand
abhi.abbacus35 wrote:

A good friend of mine is using it and was using OnePlus 7t before.
It’s a good phone if you’re not a heavy gamer, camera best in class better than OnePlus even, small handy phone, battery lasts a day with medium usage.
If you want a phone to do it’s basic things with amazing camera than this is the phone for you, but if you’re a heavy gamer like bulky big screens then this isn’t for you that’s how he summed it up.

I am not at all a gamer but will be online (whatsapp, DD stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes etc) most of the time. Will pixel suit my need?? Can it lasts a day??

56
349
1
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

I am not at all a gamer but will be online (whatsapp, DD stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes etc) most of the time. Will pixel suit my need?? Can it lasts a day??

Yes it should, same is the case with me and I am also going with the same this FK sale plus1🏻 plus1🏻 plus1🏻
Before that will have a hands on with friends phone as well.

60
1829
16
Expand
abhi.abbacus35 wrote:

Yes it should, same is the case with me and I am also going with the same this FK sale plus1🏻 plus1🏻 plus1🏻
Before that will have a hands on with friends phone as well.

Do let me your your hands on experience

83
3328
48
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

I am not at all a gamer but will be online (whatsapp, DD stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes etc) most of the time. Will pixel suit my need?? Can it lasts a day??

You don’t need a Pixel 4a for that purpose. Just get any cheap phone. Maybe the Moto G 5G at 18k in sale and save some money. Pixels have hardware issues in long term, keep that in mind.

60
1829
16
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

You don’t need a Pixel 4a for that purpose. Just get any cheap phone. Maybe the Moto G 5G at 18k in sale and save some money. Pixels have hardware issues in long term, keep that in mind.

I am looking for a compact phone rather than current huge size screens. Only pixel has the compactness in size in current condition

83
3328
48
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

I am looking for a compact phone rather than current huge size screens. Only pixel has the compactness in size in current condition

Yes that it does. Good luck with the phone.

83
3328
48
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

Any suggestions from your side??

If camera and software not important to you then try looking at the Samsung A series phones within your budget. I’m not sure whether any compact A series phone exists though. If you plan on using the Pixel for only a year, or two at most, then I don’t think you should have a problem.

56
349
1
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

Do let me your your hands on experience

Played with the phone for around 30 mins he also had OnePlus 7t with him as he himself owned that before pixel. I absolutely loved pixel small handy phone, amazing software and camera was simply wow. Clicked photo while sun was setting in low light then in night sight when it was dark and results were absolutely great (for me because it doesn’t beautify you or surrounding like other cameras it captures natural images )
Also opened Netflix saw video for few minutes and it was good but not better compared to OnePlus 7t due to screen size)
And all other applications were running just fine without any hiccups.

So in all there is nothing new to add if you want a phone to do what a phone does like surf around click amazing pictures and experience pure android and don’t want to launch a rocket then pixel is for you. If you want a big phone with huge ram and screen then OnePlus but let me add one thing my friend also has OnePlus nord for his father
Continued

56
349
1
Expand
abhi.abbacus35 wrote:

Played with the phone for around 30 mins he also had OnePlus 7t with him as he himself owned that before pixel. I absolutely loved pixel small handy phone, amazing software and camera was simply wow. Clicked photo while sun was setting in low light then in night sight when it was dark and results were absolutely great (for me because it doesn’t beautify you or surrounding like other cameras it captures natural images )
Also opened Netflix saw video for few minutes and it was good but not better compared to OnePlus 7t due to screen size)
And all other applications were running just fine without any hiccups.

So in all there is nothing new to add if you want a phone to do what a phone does like surf around click amazing pictures and experience pure android and don’t want to launch a rocket then pixel is for you. If you want a big phone with huge ram and screen then OnePlus but let me add one thing my friend also has OnePlus nord for his father
Continued

If you want a big screen phone with huge ram go for 7t or 7t pro by paying a bit more not with Nord.

60
1829
16
Expand
abhi.abbacus35 wrote:

Played with the phone for around 30 mins he also had OnePlus 7t with him as he himself owned that before pixel. I absolutely loved pixel small handy phone, amazing software and camera was simply wow. Clicked photo while sun was setting in low light then in night sight when it was dark and results were absolutely great (for me because it doesn’t beautify you or surrounding like other cameras it captures natural images )
Also opened Netflix saw video for few minutes and it was good but not better compared to OnePlus 7t due to screen size)
And all other applications were running just fine without any hiccups.

So in all there is nothing new to add if you want a phone to do what a phone does like surf around click amazing pictures and experience pure android and don’t want to launch a rocket then pixel is for you. If you want a big phone with huge ram and screen then OnePlus but let me add one thing my friend also has OnePlus nord for his father
Continued

How abt the standby??.
I don’t need a big screen with huge ram

56
349
1
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

How abt the standby??.
I don’t need a big screen with huge ram

If you mean battery than it runs very well for a day with medium usage, like using it for FB, whatsapp, dd, using camera, etc

60
1829
16
Expand
abhi.abbacus35 wrote:

If you mean battery than it runs very well for a day with medium usage, like using it for FB, whatsapp, dd, using camera, etc

Thanks for your review. KG+

Missing