Samsung Mobile | Error While Typing @Whatsapp : SAMSUNG KEYBOARD KEEP STOPPING

63°
Deal Subedar
123
2390
16

can anyone here help me to solve

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
117
2749
17

Try another keyboard

123
2390
16
MrDimer wrote:

Try another keyboard

how

0
7982
86
Expand
sunnie wrote:

how

Leone will never understand… sad@MrDimer must explain in detail… smile toungueout
.
Arre, install another keyboard app… smile toungueout

0
591
8

Go to app and clear the data of samsung keyboard

0
591
8

It should work

123
2390
16
navkr wrote:

Go to app and clear the data of samsung keyboard

samsung keyboard app??

which app ??

117
2749
17
Expand
sunnie wrote:

how

Playstore jao gboard download karo

117
2749
17
Expand
sunnie wrote:

samsung keyboard app??

which app ??

Samsung keyboard app

0
591
8
Expand
sunnie wrote:

samsung keyboard app??

which app ??

Yes Samsung keyboard app

123
2390
16
Expand
navkr wrote:

Yes Samsung keyboard app

yes yes, great help yaar.

i was at Samsung store, since long. Finally they asked me to take back up and then factory reset . And after that visiting service centre for update

you helped me getting it sorted in 5 mins…

Thanks,,,,

83
2690
47
Expand
sunnie wrote:

yes yes, great help yaar.

i was at Samsung store, since long. Finally they asked me to take back up and then factory reset . And after that visiting service centre for update

you helped me getting it sorted in 5 mins…

Thanks,,,,

Asking most sincerely and respectfully, are you a senior citizen or something?

123
2390
16
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Asking most sincerely and respectfully, are you a senior citizen or something?

yes, will be a senior citizen by few weeks

Missing