Save the 2021 campaign

158°
Missing
Deal Captain

Guys, years are coming n going like water in a river. Time is flying so fast.

Let’s track this year. 10 days have already been gone. 365-10, 355 days have remained.

So, those who have already organised everything need nothing. This thread will just track days remaining of the year.

My suggestion, plan everything by weeks n days. Take a note of things you need to achieve. And calculate no of weeks you need to achieve those things. And that’s it.

Week 2 is going on. I wish us luck and success

Deal Wiki

Week 4 alert.
Let go of the insecurities. Wear your flaws with pride. Remember that there is always room for development.

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Colonel

While we plan for the future, It is also important to live for today as it comes.
2020 taught me that while we plan for bigger feasts, little joys of today should
be enjoyed first.
Having saved enough for a vacation 2020 ruined all plans

Missing
Deal Cadet

No enthusiasm for new dates//festivals.. all stopped in 2019 itself..
All shall pass by…

BTW, in calculation only 9 days passed.. 10th is still running.

Missing
Deal Captain
Censuresh wrote:

While we plan for the future, It is also important to live for today as it comes.
2020 taught me that while we plan for bigger feasts, little joys of today should
be enjoyed first.

That’s why we ll live this year, day by day, week by week. I ll give a reminder in deal wiki section to track the weeks passed. And it’s upto us, how we are going to utilise that time. 🙂🙂🙂

Missing
Deal Captain
Chargefree wrote:

No enthusiasm for new dates//festivals.. all stopped in 2019 itself..
All shall pass by…

BTW, in calculation only 9 days passed.. 10th is still running.

Ji bhai. So, let’s make the best out of today. 🙂🙂🙂

Missing
Sale Day King

“Un cheezon ke liye waqt nikalo jinse tumhe sachmuch khusi milti hain….seize the day, my friend.”

Words to live by!

Dialogue courtesy : Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

Missing
Deal Captain
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

“Un cheezon ke liye waqt nikalo jinse tumhe sachmuch khusi milti hain….seize the day, my friend.”

Words to live by!

Dialogue courtesy : Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

Niceee

Missing
Deal Captain

Week 3 gonna start. So, time flies like crazy. Don’t waste it. Make it worthwhile. No need to engage in toxic self harming discussion. Be positive. And go ahead. 🙏🙏🙏

Missing
Deal Captain
Censuresh wrote:

be enjoyed first.

Let’s live today smile

Missing