Hot Deal

Save the 2021 campaign

603°
Tech Guru
bikidas2060

Guys, years are coming n going like water in a river. Time is flying so fast.

Let’s track this year. 10 days have already been gone. 365-10, 355 days have remained.

So, those who have already organised everything need nothing. This thread will just track days remaining of the year.

My suggestion, plan everything by weeks n days. Take a note of things you need to achieve. And calculate no of weeks you need to achieve those things. And that’s it.

Week 2 is going on. I wish us luck and success

Deal Wiki

56 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Life is going to be busy once again. People are rash driving, not wearing masks as if nothing happened. Maybe this is our coping mechanism. Welcome to life.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/699707/medium/77947444XvO6699.jpg?1626588877

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

🙂 Life will keep going on. Right now someone is sad/ happy/ excited/ scared. So, your turn will come too. That’s life. 🙂 @MJ911

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Are they harassing you! Are they making your life measurable! They will continue to do so until you are in the game. As long as you are in the game, they think that you are of some value. So, be in the game and ignore the negativity.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Fantastic line smile

from where it came?

View 1 more reply
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Sylvester is a goat.
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Proving yourself right always is a waste of time. If you are right then your actions should reflect the right thing. 🙂🙂🙂

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Still people will believe in their words, not our action. 😔

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Who am I to decide what’s best for anyone? Life will keep going on. For some life will be miserable and for some life will be heavenly. For some life will be barely survivable and for some life will be extremely rewarding. It’s what it is. 🙂🙂🙂 Good luck.
“… future hasn’t been written yet. So, make it a good one..” Doc Brown

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

💚 is the correct rxn.

replyuser
Click here to reply