sbi rewards not updating

sbi rewards not updating

78°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
76
0

Sbi rewards are not getting updated from June 17th onwards. can you also check and confirm if you are also facing this problem.

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
124
108
2

No issues, everything is fine now. Even my monthly bonus also credited.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
570
5
arnabdimer wrote:

No issues, everything is fine now. Even my monthly bonus also credited.

Where can we find details about monthly bonus like eligibility, terms and conditions?

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
306
5
arnabdimer wrote:

No issues, everything is fine now. Even my monthly bonus also credited.

what percentage we got in form of reward ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1225
38

anyone got this month reward points?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
76
0

looks like they devalued reward by capping 1000 per month

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1225
38
TEMPER wrote:

anyone got this month reward points?

they blocked my account and automatically unblocked by them again biggrin

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1225
38
dinesh4ever wrote:

looks like they devalued reward by capping 1000 per month

they changed two months back

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3146
26
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

they blocked my account and automatically unblocked by them again biggrin

they block accounts also? why?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3146
26
dinesh4ever wrote:

looks like they devalued reward by capping 1000 per month

we need to spend 1 lakh to get 1000 points. i don’t think anyone will spend more than 1 lakh/month

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1225
38
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

we need to spend 1 lakh to get 1000 points. i don’t think anyone will spend more than 1 lakh/month

ya..few months back i didnt received bonus points as wel as normal points.. cc told me that my account was blocked due to misuse of rewards and there was no way to unblock.. after a month when i login bonus points available.. they unlocked automatically i guess

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3146
26
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

ya..few months back i didnt received bonus points as wel as normal points.. cc told me that my account was blocked due to misuse of rewards and there was no way to unblock.. after a month when i login bonus points available.. they unlocked automatically i guess

after blockage u were unable to login or unable to redeem or all points became 0?

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1225
38
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

after blockage u were unable to login or unable to redeem or all points became 0?

i was able to login.. points are 0(always i redeem points when available)

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
76
0
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

they blocked my account and automatically unblocked by them again biggrin

same happend with me also. i sent several mails as well but no reply. but suddenly it unblocked automatically

Missing