SBI rewards points for home loan EMI payment?

54°
Deal Subedar
177
1166
14

is any one knows that SBI rewards points available for home loan EMI payment ( through ECS ) . ? HOW much points in a month’s?

7 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
706
5833
60

Do you have sbi credit card,if yes then login to your sbi card acc & from there use the help/contact option to directly mail your query to sbi card. Btw I don’t think reward points are accrued for anything other than card(debit or credit,debit card gives much less points) transactions.

177
1166
14
guest_999 wrote:

Do you have sbi credit card,if yes then login to your sbi card acc & from there use the help/contact option to directly mail your query to sbi card.

Nooo SBI cc

706
5833
60

Then try to contact sbi helpline but i don’t think you will get reward points for paying via ECS. For debit cards I know you get 1 point per Rs.100 capped to 100 points in 1 transaction(so any transaction above 10000 will still get 100 points only) & max 1000 points in a month.You can redeem points at the rate of 4 points=Rs.1.

177
1166
14
guest_999 wrote:

Then try to contact sbi helpline but i don’t think you will get reward points for paying via ECS. For debit cards I know you get 1 point per Rs.100 capped to 100 points in 1 transaction(so any transaction above 10000 will still get 100 points only) & max 1000 points in a month.You can redeem points at the rate of 4 points=Rs.1.

आय saw it ओन ऑनलाईन. Home , personal loan repayment on time , they do provide points  but not saw it as if I make loan repayment from ECS

706
5833
60

Then take sbi simplyclick card & make payments using it,you will get 1.25% worth of reward points for every online transaction.

177
1166
14
guest_999 wrote:

Then take sbi simplyclick card & make payments using it,you will get 1.25% worth of reward points for every online transaction.

It’s ECS of loan payment

Missing