Sbi simply click query

67°
Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1219
35

Is there anyway to track spends achieved for spend based offers (1L,2L milestones)

TIA

11 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4458
60

In the statement its mentioned
“Accumulated Spends till statement date”
“Spends left to reach the milestone of”
1,00,000 2,00,000

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1203
14

Mine is new card, so i can ask ILA and get total spends till date

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
162
0
SunnyKh wrote:

Mine is new card, so i can ask ILA and get total spends till date

nevre forget that ILA is made by indians, so email customer care all your concern

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
374
10

Check your statement it cintains all necessay details

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,657
3835
67
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

nevre forget that ILA is made by indians, so email customer care all your concern

So much for atmanirvar!? stuck_out_tongue grin

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
239
1

Open sbi card website
go under my account →spend analysis→select your card → select the start date when you received the card / end date
Proceed – You will see you all spends

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
561
3

Still best is to wait for statement to know what accumulated into milestone spend.

Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1219
35
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

Open sbi card website
go under my account →spend analysis→select your card → select the start date when you received the card / end date
Proceed – You will see you all spends

Problem is I don’t remember when I got my card.
Let me try if sbicard knows when they delivered me this

Missing
Critic
225
1315
21
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

Problem is I don’t remember when I got my card.
Let me try if sbicard knows when they delivered me this

You will be charged annual fee of 499+gst(~587) in the next month of the month you first got your card & statement generation date remains same(assuming you did not change it) so you can easily find out when you first got card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
212
471
10
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

You will be charged annual fee of 499+gst(~587) in the next month of the month you first got your card & statement generation date remains same(assuming you did not change it) so you can easily find out when you first got card.

When shall we receive Amazon gift card of 500 ? As the offer specify 500 Amazon pay gift voucher upon joining

Missing
Critic
225
1315
21
Expand
sweetestone.k92998 wrote:

When shall we receive Amazon gift card of 500 ? As the offer specify 500 Amazon pay gift voucher upon joining

After paying the annual fee in 1st generated statement bill, you should contact customer care though(sbi card account mailbox option) after 2-3 days of paying the bill to remind them as it makes things a bit faster.

Missing