SBI SimplyClick - queries

288°
Missing
Deal Cadet
275
923
7

I am looking to apply for SimplyClick card but need some clarification before I can decide.

1. Do we get reward points if card is used on wallets like PayZapp? Are these transactions considered online and eligible for 5x rewards?
2. What is the reward value for the card? i.e. how many rewards per 100?
3. Are there any options given for promotional voucher of 1k on 1L and 2L spends or SBI sends it themselves. also, is there a minimum spent required for availing those vouchers?
4. How much is redemption fees for redeeming reward points?
5. Also, is there any option to redeem the reward as statement credit?

Thanks for reading.

i would appreciate if someone using the card can respond. it would help me and possibly others in future to make the decision

39 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
124
152
2

1———-YES
2———-approx 1.25% fro all online, and 2.5% for partners like amazon
3———-yes for 1lac & 2lac milestone, 2k of Cleartrip voucher each milestone
4———-Nothing as voucher redemption
5———-NO

Missing
Deal Subedar
348
1456
13

Also 0.25% only for offline transactions so don’t use for them.

Missing
Deal Cadet
437
755
8
igen wrote:

Also 0.25% only for offline transactions so don’t use for them.

Use with TMW

Missing
Deal Cadet
437
755
8
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

TMW is down from last 15 Days

Down for system upgrade. From 31 July it will be alright.
I think virtual card is working now. I did one successful transaction yesterday.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
Expand
asen wrote:

Down for system upgrade. From 31 July it will be alright.
I think virtual card is working now. I did one successful transaction yesterday.

Virtual card working but not able to add money to TMW.

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
923
7
arnabdimer wrote:

1———-YES
2———-approx 1.25% fro all online, and 2.5% for partners like amazon
3———-yes for 1lac & 2lac milestone, 2k of Cleartrip voucher each milestone
4———-Nothing as voucher redemption
5———-NO

Thanks a lot for response. It seems that response to #3 would be No, since only cleartrip voucher is provided.

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
152
2
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Thanks a lot for response. It seems that response to #3 would be No, since only cleartrip voucher is provided.

Yes only Cleartrip voucher

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
Expand
gauravrockz wrote:

Try to recharge you will see urfelf

In-app services Down for system upgrade. After 31 July it will be alright.
I think virtual card is working now. I did 2 successful transactions 2-4 days ago.

Missing
Deal Subedar
149
2064
35
Expand
gauravrockz wrote:

Try to recharge you will see urfelf

TMW services are officially down till 31st July as per their recent mail update. If the company is completely shutdown, how would their app/website still work?

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
625
27
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

TMW services are officially down till 31st July as per their recent mail update. If the company is completely shutdown, how would their app/website still work?

Work??

None of there service is working.

I am merchant of tmw and having balance in there account.

And they are refunding the same because of no further opration.

Missing
Deal Subedar
55
1094
27
arnabdimer wrote:

1———-YES
2———-approx 1.25% fro all online, and 2.5% for partners like amazon
3———-yes for 1lac & 2lac milestone, 2k of Cleartrip voucher each milestone
4———-Nothing as voucher redemption
5———-NO

Kg smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22
arnabdimer wrote:

1———-YES
2———-approx 1.25% fro all online, and 2.5% for partners like amazon
3———-yes for 1lac & 2lac milestone, 2k of Cleartrip voucher each milestone
4———-Nothing as voucher redemption
5———-NO

+kg

Missing
Shopping Friend
334
7769
115
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

TMW is down from last 15 Days

TMW load money & virtual RuPay card both working on all my TMW accounts.

TMW wallet working again since 16th july.

also got this sms when i was open TMW app on 16th july, instantly TMW send this sms.

I signup TMW through Quick Ride app.

Dear Quick Ride Customer, we are pleased to inform you that our services are now Live and you can use it seamlessly. Thanks for bearing with us. TMW Team

https://i.imgur.com/OTZ8zwW.jpg

@manikantaks4u

@gauravrockz

@asen

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

TMW load money & virtual RuPay card both working on all my TMW accounts.

TMW wallet working again since 16th july.

also got this sms when i was open TMW app on 16th july, instantly TMW send this sms.

I signup TMW through Quick Ride app.

Dear Quick Ride Customer, we are pleased to inform you that our services are now Live and you can use it seamlessly. Thanks for bearing with us. TMW Team

https://i.imgur.com/OTZ8zwW.jpg

@manikantaks4u

@gauravrockz

@asen

I also got SmS & email. Virtual card also working but Add money not working.

Missing
Deal Cadet
437
755
8
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

TMW load money & virtual RuPay card both working on all my TMW accounts.

TMW wallet working again since 16th july.

also got this sms when i was open TMW app on 16th july, instantly TMW send this sms.

I signup TMW through Quick Ride app.

Dear Quick Ride Customer, we are pleased to inform you that our services are now Live and you can use it seamlessly. Thanks for bearing with us. TMW Team

https://i.imgur.com/OTZ8zwW.jpg

@manikantaks4u

@gauravrockz

@asen

How many TMW accounts do you have?

Missing
Pro Budding Star
398
5800
107

1. If we spend ₹3 lakhs per annum then will I get 2000+2000 Cleartrip Voucher as milestone rewards?

2. Is 5X rewards available on any online spend (If I pay fees using Bill Desk or book IRCTC tickets then will I get 5X rewards)?

3. I have applied yesterday and received application number however I can’t upload documents online. Any idea?

Someone please confirm these three it’s quite urgent smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
1551
16
Gaurav_G wrote:

1. If we spend ₹3 lakhs per annum then will I get 2000+2000 Cleartrip Voucher as milestone rewards?

2. Is 5X rewards available on any online spend (If I pay fees using Bill Desk or book IRCTC tickets then will I get 5X rewards)?

3. I have applied yesterday and received application number however I can’t upload documents online. Any idea?

Someone please confirm these three it’s quite urgent smile

5x rewards applies for all online spends.
Document you can send mail they will acknowledge. [email protected]

Missing
Pro Budding Star
398
5800
107

My SBI SimplyClick application got approved today within 5 days of application

They gave me SimplyClick MasterCard biggrin

Missing