Hot Deal

SBM Bank RuPay Platinum Card, Zero Balance Account Apply Process

637°
  • 6044
  • 79
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Pro Blogger
abhishek012

SBM Bank RuPay Platinum Card, Zero Balance Account Apply Process:

Visit any SBM Bank branch, offline bank account opening.

Account type – Private wealth saving account
AMBZERO
SMS charges – ZERO
RuPay Platinum debit card issue – ZERO
First deposit – 5 LAC (after cheque clearance, reverse back 5 lac transfer to regular bank)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/691307/medium/7717448fRyoc0E.jpg?1623749061

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/691308/medium/771744890J3DFY.jpg?1623749066

All credits goes to @equalizer

SBM Bank Branch locations - https://www.sbmbank.co.in/aboutus/contact-...hp

Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:
Share your RuPay Contactless card image.

It's the same as @equalizer 

SBM

It also comes with 5% cashback on utility bills (capped at ₹50 per month) but not bad for a free debit card on a 0 balance account!

78 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Worth applying? How’s their services?
Offline process rolleyes sleepy confused

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Worth applying? How’s their services?
Offline process rolleyes sleepy confused

Zero Balance Account and RuPay Platinum debit card 20% off AmazonPay wallet load offers, Free Airport lounge access.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Zero Balance Account and RuPay Platinum debit card 20% off AmazonPay wallet load offers, Free Airport lounge access.

They hardly have any branches in India scream sweat sleepy

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

New zezo bal account used to provided with finin app. Now they suspended onboarding I think

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

i am stuck at 5 lakh deposit line. do we need to deposit 5 lakh first ??? @abhishek012 @MrKool_JJ @ El-Profesor

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

i am stuck at 5 lakh deposit line. do we need to deposit 5 lakh first ??? @abhishek012 @MrKool_JJ @ El-Profesor

If you find a way to bypass this step, please share the update.. It will be really helpful as 5L first deposit is a big thing..

I had to contact Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bangalore branches and discuss with respective RM / BMs.. all had the same info PAN, Aadhaar, PP Photo, 5L Cheque and Signature.. process is 100% offline

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
equalizer wrote:

If you find a way to bypass this step, please share the update.. It will be really helpful as 5L first deposit is a big thing..

I had to contact Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bangalore branches and discuss with respective RM / BMs.. all had the same info PAN, Aadhaar, PP Photo, 5L Cheque and Signature.. process is 100% offline

bhai very big thing. if i had 5 lakh then i would not be interested in this SBM BANK specially for rupay platinum dc anyway.. joy joy joy

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

i am stuck at 5 lakh deposit line. do we need to deposit 5 lakh first ??? @abhishek012 @MrKool_JJ @ El-Profesor

No idea bro. sweat_smile

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

i am stuck at 5 lakh deposit line. do we need to deposit 5 lakh first ??? @abhishek012 @MrKool_JJ @ El-Profesor

No idea ..abhishek mentioned that 5 lakh initial deposits is necessary

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why so high initial deposit? Seems fishy

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

bhai very big thing. if i had 5 lakh then i would not be interested in this SBM BANK specially for rupay platinum dc anyway.. joy joy joy

u think stuck_out_tongue , dimers’ addiction isn’t going to go anywhere even if u earn plenty. many living examples are in this forum

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
they have only 8 branches all over india hushed
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@abhishek012 any wallet providing rupay card where we can load money from credit card for free and use the same to pay rent in Paytm without any charges

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Heard this SBM BANK for First time . Otherwise this is jackpot, all charges zero. But missing online process. Vu+

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

@abhishek012 any wallet providing rupay card where we can load money from credit card for free and use the same to pay rent in Paytm without any charges

Yespay

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

@abhishek012 any wallet providing rupay card where we can load money from credit card for free and use the same to pay rent in Paytm without any charges

Yespay

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
karthi4052752 wrote:

they have only 8 branches all over india hushed

Saari daal hi Kaali hai joy joy

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Haven’t tried them before but thanks for the post. Will check them out to know more about their service.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@abhishek012 bhai.. saying goodbye to this rupay debit card ( unable to use it even once in last 12 months – due to OTP page infinite reload ) as BM / RM offered free upgrade to LTF 0-forex visa signature debit card ( 10K issuance waived off and 0 AMC )

Feeling sad as account closures and/or debit card closures are getting planned due to uncertainty of Rupay Amazon Friday offer being continued..

Ref - https://www.sbmbank.co.in/privatewealth/sbm-sig...

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
equalizer wrote:

@abhishek012 bhai.. saying goodbye to this rupay debit card ( unable to use it even once in last 12 months – due to OTP page infinite reload ) as BM / RM offered free upgrade to LTF 0-forex visa signature debit card ( 10K issuance waived off and 0 AMC )

Feeling sad as account closures and/or debit card closures are getting planned due to uncertainty of Rupay Amazon Friday offer being continued..

Oh, 😞

Bhai iska problem solve karo piche 1 year se ek chota sa problem ha, SBM RuPay platinum debit card pe, jo ab tak solve nahi kiye NPCI walo ne. @pranavcool

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Oh, 😞

Bhai iska problem solve karo piche 1 year se ek chota sa problem ha, SBM RuPay platinum debit card pe, jo ab tak solve nahi kiye NPCI walo ne. @pranavcool

@pranavcool

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Oh, 😞

Bhai iska problem solve karo piche 1 year se ek chota sa problem ha, SBM RuPay platinum debit card pe, jo ab tak solve nahi kiye NPCI walo ne. @pranavcool

dekho bhai bank maintain krten hai gateway through npci , charges and all nhi diya hoga etc, baki banks ka toh chl rha hai aise toh 

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

bank wale krte hain yeh sb

Bank k technical team wale khud call kar k bole ha yeh NPCI ki galti ha. 😀

Baki details toh @equalizer he bata payega, bank walo ne kya kya kaha.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Bank k technical team wale khud call kar k bole ha yeh NPCI ki galti ha. 😀

Baki details toh @equalizer he bata payega, bank walo ne kya kya kaha.

mein puch lunga iska ek br clear kr do idhr hi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Zero Balance Account and RuPay Platinum debit card 20% off AmazonPay wallet load offers, Free Airport lounge access.

Is 20% offer extending beyond March?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply