Scam

Deal Cadet
Ramushamu23

Please be aware of the scams of updating PAN sent to your over WhatsApp. These days, bank has started to use WhatsApp banking without any guidance to users. RBI should ban WhatsApp banking and penalise banks for half baked techniques which will open doors to scams

Screenshot2023-09-15-14-39-45-249com.whatsapp

Top Comments
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Write  Title  properly  for convenience  of everyone  .  Your  Title  and  Details   is  also  just  like  the scam  , Half  baked  information. angry

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Write  Title  properly  for convenience  of everyone  .  Your  Title  and  Details   is  also  just  like  the scam  , Half  baked  information. angry

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Loaferg wrote:

Updated the all the details for information for everyone. How come its a scam?!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Loaferg wrote:

It seems like you are part of a gang where people are looted like this😀

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Loaferg wrote:

I was actually trying to bring this guy to @admin 's notice. Check his topics and you'll always find such one word titles. These actually should be marked under spams, and nothing else. Such posts degrade the quality of DD discussion forum.

A Topic should be created with properly stated Title, complete with Proper and clearly detailed description.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

I was actually trying to bring this guy to @admin 's notice. Check his topics and you'll always find such one word titles. These actually should be marked under spams, and nothing else. Such posts degrade the quality of DD discussion forum.

A Topic should be created with properly stated Title, complete with Proper and clearly detailed description.

You want no brainer passive posts, search some other. You or a few don't understand, does not mean it's a scam. It's time you improve your reading skills else, one day a smart scammer will get you.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
Ramushamu23 wrote:

You want no brainer passive posts, search some other. You or a few don't understand, does not mean it's a scam. It's time you improve your reading skills else, one day a smart scammer will get you.

Did you even read my comment, or just started blabbering against me to satisfy your ego?

Nowhere did I say the word 'scam'. I said "SPAM", and mentioned the reason too about why your topics come under spams or incomplete posts.

Just read again.
replyuser
Click here to reply