Hot Deal

SCAM WORD MISUSED

639°
0
0% OFF 0.0
Helpful
amit_ag
The word scam now has become so common on this platform that anything happens it gets the title scam. People feel that online companies are here to shed out money. Give us products for free or 90-95% discount. People when they get product for free are so happy and they want companies to continue same thing. The day they cancel a deep discounted order, they become scammer. Till all these years we have got so much discounts on products and are still getting. Just because a company sometime does not honour a deal or a price error, doesnt make them scammer. There may be mistakes after all we all are humans. May be the developer made a mistake that made a price error and we Indians are so fast in grabbing such deals. They give u so much convenience of delivering products to home, taking back, free shopping, return less refunds. If you feel they are a scammer, you should uninstall shoppimg apps and preferably leave this DD platform. Do offline shopping where you will get reasonable rates and no scamming. And yes people are so hypocrite that they blame online companies are scammers and then post deals on their Gift cards. Woah!! And yes those suggesting to go consumer to consumer forums, you are most welcome. You must go. When we scam companies (95/100) times, its their mistake. When companies scam (5/100) times, its also their mistake. Lets accept that we have set our minds such that we now now expect companies to keep giving us free and deep discounted products. And yes thats the truth.
Expired
Top Comments
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Kis ki frustration yaha nikal rahe ho? Just saw that scam post and than your post. 

Start ignoring bro. Life has many good things than to crib about people who prefer only loot products. 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
G0KU wrote:

Take a chill pill pill

Exactly chill bro. If a company does not honor terms and conditions of some offer/contest, it IS a scam because they are dangling the carrot to make us spend more. If we keep our part of the bargain as per the terms and conditions, they should keep theirs and not find loopholes and excuses. Otherwise offer do hi mat, phir koi unko fraud/scammer nahin bolega.

Or when a company's product develops faults while in warranty and they can't repair giving some excuses, scam hi hai. smile 

When Licious and McDonalds took my money and didn't deliver the order AND McDonalds didn't refund for 21 days until I wrote to CEO of Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd, scam hi hai smile 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
shappyalwayshappy wrote:

You won't realize the pain unless u yourself experience it , over the years I have seen some genuine cases also where the online website did not support and there are instances people have won those cases by filing consumer cases.

Genuine case of what? A genuine case is when a customer gets used item, wrong item, empty box. That is jusftified. And yes i have not experienced any thing such. My experience has always been good. Just imagine when we order a product, we cancel it after it is shipped or we deny it even after ir reaches our home? Do companies force us to keep products? No!!! In a similar way, sometimes when there are price error, campanies can also cancel orders. Its a both way thing. Here people call company scammer when they dont get a deeo discounted products.
71 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Kis ki frustration yaha nikal rahe ho? Just saw that scam post and than your post. 

Start ignoring bro. Life has many good things than to crib about people who prefer only loot products. 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Faug wrote:

Kis ki frustration yaha nikal rahe ho? Just saw that scam post and than your post. 

Start ignoring bro. Life has many good things than to crib about people who prefer only loot products. 

Admins should ban such members....Who have signed up here for deals from online platform and them call them scammer.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
amit_ag wrote:
Admins should ban such members....Who have signed up here for deals from online platform and them call them scammer.

Chill bro. Relax. Get a glass of water and start playing faug game. You’ll stop getting frustrated. 


Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
Faug wrote:

Chill bro. Relax. Get a glass of water and start playing faug game. You’ll stop getting frustrated. 


Planning to write a book. "Theory of LOOT AND SCAM" 😂😂😂
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OP is no different than other people he is also taking out his frustration here by posting it.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
shappyalwayshappy wrote:

OP is no different than other people he is also taking out his frustration here by posting it.

My frustration is against people who call online campanies scammers
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
amit_ag wrote:
My frustration is against people who call online campanies scammers

You won't realize the pain unless u yourself experience it , over the years I have seen some genuine cases also where the online website did not support and there are instances people have won those cases by filing consumer cases.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Life is too short just say "It's fine I will loot this next time" and move on. And yes hypocrisy is a human trait related to sadism, ever make note of a road accident and people saying oh ho iska to per toot gaya, and if any means the person is fine people are tends to be seen Arey kucch nahi hua vese hi bheed laga rakhi hai, but in actual humans want to see that miserable face on someone else and recite the words "sab theek ho jayega aapne ghabrana nahi hai". Humans don't appreciate the things they got for cheap or free they take it as granted and the reason Nature is paying back the humans what they deserve. Imma head out after this, you guys continue Scam game.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
shappyalwayshappy wrote:

You won't realize the pain unless u yourself experience it , over the years I have seen some genuine cases also where the online website did not support and there are instances people have won those cases by filing consumer cases.

Genuine case of what? A genuine case is when a customer gets used item, wrong item, empty box. That is jusftified. And yes i have not experienced any thing such. My experience has always been good. Just imagine when we order a product, we cancel it after it is shipped or we deny it even after ir reaches our home? Do companies force us to keep products? No!!! In a similar way, sometimes when there are price error, campanies can also cancel orders. Its a both way thing. Here people call company scammer when they dont get a deeo discounted products.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
LORDofTheDRINKS wrote:

Life is too short just say "It's fine I will loot this next time" and move on. And yes hypocrisy is a human trait related to sadism, ever make note of a road accident and people saying oh ho iska to per toot gaya, and if any means the person is fine people are tends to be seen Arey kucch nahi hua vese hi bheed laga rakhi hai, but in actual humans want to see that miserable face on someone else and recite the words "sab theek ho jayega aapne ghabrana nahi hai". Humans don't appreciate the things they got for cheap or free they take it as granted and the reason Nature is paying back the humans what they deserve. Imma head out after this, you guys continue Scam game.

Yes. People feel life is too short. They dont have patience. We all know how much freebies, discounts, we have got, we are getting, and we will get in future from all companies. We have saved much more than we could have saved by doing offline shopping. For people like us, staying in a way very rural area where we have no big shops, malls, medical facilities, online shopping is a boon for us. Getting medicines, grocery, daily use items sitting at the comfort of our home is dream come true. So how are these companies to be blamed. They are also handled by humans so mistakes can happen.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
shappyalwayshappy wrote:

You won't realize the pain unless u yourself experience it , over the years I have seen some genuine cases also where the online website did not support and there are instances people have won those cases by filing consumer cases.

And bro...Aise toh suppose you post a deal on DD. Now if i get the deal, i am good. But if i dont get the deal then i should blame you or file a case on you that you posted a fake deal just because i was not able to get that deal. Everyone cannot get everything. People need to understand.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
amit_ag wrote:
Yes. People feel life is too short. They dont have patience. We all know how much freebies, discounts, we have got, we are getting, and we will get in future from all companies. We have saved much more than we could have saved by doing offline shopping. For people like us, staying in a way very rural area where we have no big shops, malls, medical facilities, online shopping is a boon for us. Getting medicines, grocery, daily use items sitting at the comfort of our home is dream come true. So how are these companies to be blamed. They are also handled by humans so mistakes can happen.

Also there are some sites which deliberately lure customers by giving ddiscounted prices , If they have to cancel it later  why are they wasting people's precious time and effort.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
shappyalwayshappy wrote:

Also there are some sites which deliberately lure customers by giving ddiscounted prices , If they have to cancel it later  why are they wasting people's precious time and effort.

To gain taffic maybe
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
amit_ag wrote:
Planning to write a book. "Theory of LOOT AND SCAM" 😂😂😂
They will ready to buy only if it comes in loot price and use same word 'SCAM' against you also if you cancelled/not delivered the order😂
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:
They will ready to buy only if it comes in loot price and use same word 'SCAM' against you also if you cancelled/not delivered the order😂
It will be only available offline. They have to personally order me to get 😂😂
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Thanksall wrote:
To gain taffic maybe
Could be, what will you call Myntra price change gimmick which changes on checkout page. Why are they not playing transparent , Websites are also playing with people's time and money.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
shappyalwayshappy wrote:

Also there are some sites which deliberately lure customers by giving ddiscounted prices , If they have to cancel it later  why are they wasting people's precious time and effort.

Aise to there are many but our main context in with reference to amazon myntra flipkart. People get scammed on upi credit cards also...so should be stop using them. There is both pros and cons of everything. If anyone fails once, doesnt mean they become failure.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
shappyalwayshappy wrote:
Could be, what will you call Myntra price change gimmick which changes on checkout page. Why are they not playing transparent , Websites are also playing with people's time and money.
Just to be more transparent, myntra some time ago removed the tax that was added on checkout. Now they show prices inclusive of tax. So things will change slowly ad they get to know about customers problems. And price change thing is not always. May be due to some technical error or may be even deliberately.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
amit_ag wrote:
Just to be more transparent, myntra some time ago removed the tax that was added on checkout. Now they show prices inclusive of tax. So things will change slowly ad they get to know about customers problems. And price change thing is not always. May be due to some technical error or may be even deliberately.
Yup , these websites need to change first and adopt a policy which is transparent and economically feasible for both. Once these are in place problem will be solved.
Supernova Supernova
Link Copied
Faug wrote:

Kis ki frustration yaha nikal rahe ho? Just saw that scam post and than your post. 

Start ignoring bro. Life has many good things than to crib about people who prefer only loot products. 

Mhare upr to nahi hey @amit_ag!!

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
shappyalwayshappy wrote:
Yup , these websites need to change first and adopt a policy which is transparent and economically feasible for both. Once these are in place problem will be solved.
Yes. This is all a different aspect. But calling someone a scammer just because one was not able to fulfil a mistake is not acceptable.
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
amit_ag wrote:
Planning to write a book. "Theory of LOOT AND SCAM" 😂😂😂

Write yourself and read yourself you will get no buyers no one will be interested in it untill you give free book with Rs. 500 Amazon voucher 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
G0KU wrote:

Take a chill pill pill

Exactly chill bro. If a company does not honor terms and conditions of some offer/contest, it IS a scam because they are dangling the carrot to make us spend more. If we keep our part of the bargain as per the terms and conditions, they should keep theirs and not find loopholes and excuses. Otherwise offer do hi mat, phir koi unko fraud/scammer nahin bolega.

Or when a company's product develops faults while in warranty and they can't repair giving some excuses, scam hi hai. smile 

When Licious and McDonalds took my money and didn't deliver the order AND McDonalds didn't refund for 21 days until I wrote to CEO of Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd, scam hi hai smile 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sanketpero wrote:

Full support to op.

Finally somebody said it.

Exactly

Fully agree with op

Aaj he koi post dekha ki loot deal got cancelled and op is crying on dd

Infact he is planning to go to consumer court joy

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply