Hot Deal

Scorpion Updates - SBI SimplyClick Card Application Timeline - Approved

331°
Chennai Super Kings
Scorpion

Day 1: 06Dec
Applied for Sbi SimplyClick card from SBI website around 9pm 06Dec. (No sms received with ref no.)

Cibil enquiry done at 11.45 pm.for online application.

Day 2: 07Dec
Sms received with application ref no.xxx123 at 9.00 am

Received a call at 2.30 pm from SBI agent (lady) and asked for details and share it in whatsapp. Done the same. (They have quoted my ref no. xxx123 corectly in the call received.)
Received a sms with different ref no. xxx456 (they have created a new application it seems) and app code, which I have shared to the mobile no as instructed in that msg. (CIBIl enquiry consent).

New CIBIL enquiry done at 3.15 pm for this offline application.

Received a sms at. 3.30 pm for representative appointment, in which it is mentioned the card as fabindia card. I immediately called up the sbi agent and asked what is going on with the card variant. She informed that ’they have applied for Simplyclck only, one call verification will be coming in 10 mins, on that I can confirm whether it is simplyclick or not.
In the meantime, I checked with the representative who is on the way to my home what is the card variant, he checked and informed it is simplyclick.

At 4 pm, received verification call from landline no. they informed it is verification call and spoke in local language (Tamil). All the details they cross verified, I again checked the variant, they confirm it is simply click and explained all the card benefits, fees, etc and got my confirmation (I got the call recorded).

At 4.30 representative came and done biometric verification and capture my photo and got sign in 2 forms. One strange thing, one of the form signed have only the details of BPCL cards and after completing all the process I saw his phone and the application type reads fabindia. Before signing I asked why the form is having BPCL card, I have applied for simpiclick. He told this is just verification form. No issues with it, u will get the card u selected. (i was still in dilemma whether they are telling truth or using my innocence.)

Day 3 08Dec
Got the below SMS around 12.30 pm
Thank you for showing your interest in SBI Card. To view details of your Application xxx456, click (link removed) and use APPCODE xxxxxx, or send this SMS to 9355148855 within the next 6 hours.
When i clicked the above link, it downloaded the Application in the PDF format and they have applied with the card variant as SIMPLYCLICK. (All the details are as per the 1st verification call, because earlier i have not given office address and Landmark. I shared these details only in the 1st Verification call. That also updated in this form.) At this stage I have some clarity that the agent applied for Simplyclick only. 

Day 4 09Dec
Got a Verification call from Landline no at 10.30 am (Cross checked the Employment details and Residential details including both addresses.)

At 6.30 pm received the below sms
We have received your SBI Card Application. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App.No. xxx456. The ANNUAL fee on Contactless SimplyCLICK Visa is INR 499. You can track your application status online at www.sbica...om

Day 5 10Dec
No Updates. Waiting.

Day 6 11Dec
Card Approved and received below SMS at 8.30 am
Dear Cardholder, Welcome to the SBI Card family. Your card will be dispatched shortly, however delivery might take a little longer than usual due to the impact of COVID-19. Meanwhile you can start using your new SBI Credit Card for online transactions right away! Simply click here to view your card details: (link removed) Download SBI Card App: www.sbicard.com/mobi...pp

All the details are updated on the same time when the event happened
Logged in and checked, the issued card is SIMPLYCLICK and limit given is 1,37,000

Expired
39 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Scorpion – SBI SimplyClick co-branded card kab launch hua tha? smile

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
DimeDime wrote:

Scorpion – SBI SimplyClick co-branded card kab launch hua tha? smile

Edited Title little bit now laughing

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Simply Click or Apay ICICI are now waste cards so they are dumping everywhere, even on owners
I keep rcving SMS for another SimplyClick/Save/Prime card even though I own simplyclick for longtime
U wasted 2 CIBIL inquiries for this useless card; anyways congrats! This cc may help u in getting other good cards

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

Simply Click or Apay ICICI are now waste cards so they are dumping everywhere, even on owners
I keep rcving SMS for another SimplyClick/Save/Prime card even though I own simplyclick for longtime
U wasted 2 CIBIL inquiries for this useless card; anyways congrats! This cc may help u in getting other good cards

You dont know this person, already holding multiple cards with good limit grimacing

He is a pro 🤣

@Scorpion

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

Simply Click or Apay ICICI are now waste cards so they are dumping everywhere, even on owners
I keep rcving SMS for another SimplyClick/Save/Prime card even though I own simplyclick for longtime
U wasted 2 CIBIL inquiries for this useless card; anyways congrats! This cc may help u in getting other good cards

Bro. Iam not holding any SBI card. So wanted to get one from SBI. So applied for this to use for mostly bank discounts.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Bro. Iam not holding any SBI card. So wanted to get one from SBI. So applied for this to use for mostly bank discounts.

good but its yearly fees 499+GST may slowly become burden
Better take 3 add on cards for family members and use during offers so u can easily meet 1lac fee waiver target

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

good but its yearly fees 499+GST may slowly become burden
Better take 3 add on cards for family members and use during offers so u can easily meet 1lac fee waiver target

addon card have different card numbers or same?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

Simply Click or Apay ICICI are now waste cards so they are dumping everywhere, even on owners
I keep rcving SMS for another SimplyClick/Save/Prime card even though I own simplyclick for longtime
U wasted 2 CIBIL inquiries for this useless card; anyways congrats! This cc may help u in getting other good cards

I keep hearing that Amazon card is a waste nowadays.. but I don’t understand why? sweat_smile

The reward rate has been constant since it’s launch. Is it because it is now getting excluded from ICICI 10% offers? But don’t you instead get 5%+5%? Or is it because of the recent increase in prime membership fees?

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

@Scorpion 1.37L limit, which income proof u gave?
Did you use referral for applying?

Did they mention when will they give joining benefit of 500 Amazon gv! 🤔

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

@Scorpion 1.37L limit, which income proof u gave?
Did you use referral for applying?

Did they mention when will they give joining benefit of 500 Amazon gv! 🤔

No income proof provided. applied with income as 5,00,000 pa and as salaried. (Agent done this.) My online application still lying unattended. Agent applied offline and no docs asked

No referral used.

In the 1st verification call when explaining the card fees and waiver from next year, they also mention that 500 Amazon gv will be sent to mail id as joining benefit and they confirmed my mail id for the same. (i have this call recorded)

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

No income proof provided. applied with income as 5,00,000 pa and as salaried. (Agent done this.) My online application still lying unattended. Agent applied offline and no docs asked

No referral used.

In the 1st verification call when explaining the card fees and waiver from next year, they also mention that 500 Amazon gv will be sent to mail id as joining benefit and they confirmed my mail id for the same. (i have this call recorded)

https://ibb.co/y...dc


I applied on 30th October and was able to generate virtual card by 13th November. Physical card was delivered on 15th and first statement also generated now.

I used one referral but isn’t reflecting on his end that he has made a rederral. He also hasn’t recieved 500 Amazon gv as referring benefit.

Haven’t received 500gv joining benefits yet.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

Congrats Buddy ❤

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
saxena_ wrote:

I keep hearing that Amazon card is a waste nowadays.. but I don’t understand why? sweat_smile

The reward rate has been constant since it’s launch. Is it because it is now getting excluded from ICICI 10% offers? But don’t you instead get 5%+5%? Or is it because of the recent increase in prime membership fees?

Initially it used to give 5% CB on Amazon gvs also so it was like bill payments and all at 5%CB
and any card offer it used to be 10% + 5%CB like FK Axis(even now)
Earlier u could pay bills upto 25K, even earlier more than that, so with ApayICICI it was flat 2%CB for bill payments, but now upto 10K bill can be paid using card/ApayBal
Recently they started blocking card for excessive use – some genuine users card also cancelled though they advertise 5%CB UNLIMITED
…..like this many more
So waste is relative to earlier good times; they should have left 10%Disc+5%CB untouched instead what they did is to exclude this card from all ICICI offers altogether which is very bad

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Superdry wrote:

addon card have different card numbers or same?

Different else why would I recommend 3 add ons
also any card discount offer applicable on all cards including add ons separately
its like u own 4(1+3) different SBI simplyClick cards

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Different else why would I recommend 3 add ons
also any card discount offer applicable on all cards including add ons separately
its like u own 4(1+3) different SBI simplyClick cards

Yeah thinking the same
watched video on YouTube about applying addon card many saying again physical verification and all on add on card too?
How to apply this add on card?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Superdry wrote:

Yeah thinking the same
watched video on YouTube about applying addon card many saying again physical verification and all on add on card too?
How to apply this add on card?

No phy ver, only they need a photo and adhaar copy any other ID copy that is all
Apply thru net banking or call them

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

No phy ver, only they need a photo and adhaar copy any other ID copy that is all
Apply thru net banking or call them

Thanks mate will apply
Will be very useful in Card discount offers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Superdry wrote:

Thanks mate will apply
Will be very useful in Card discount offers

Keep in mind that 10x rp won’t be applicable whenever there is a SBI-Amazon offer like 10% instant discount.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

Card couriered thru DELHIVERY. flushed

Till now received all credit cards and debit cards thru Bluedart only.
Hope DELHIVERY delivers it safely without any issues.

Anyone received their cards thru DELHIVERY earlier. How is their service??

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Scorpion wrote:

Card couriered thru DELHIVERY. flushed

Till now received all credit cards and debit cards thru Bluedart only.
Hope DELHIVERY delivers it safely without any issues.

Anyone received their cards thru DELHIVERY earlier. How is their service??

If the bank trusts them enough to use their services , you don’t have to worry grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Scorpion wrote:

Card couriered thru DELHIVERY. flushed

Till now received all credit cards and debit cards thru Bluedart only.
Hope DELHIVERY delivers it safely without any issues.

Anyone received their cards thru DELHIVERY earlier. How is their service??

My amazon pay cc got delivered through delhivery in October

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Scorpion wrote:

Card couriered thru DELHIVERY. flushed

Till now received all credit cards and debit cards thru Bluedart only.
Hope DELHIVERY delivers it safely without any issues.

Anyone received their cards thru DELHIVERY earlier. How is their service??

It is safe. Nothing to worry about.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

My Card is Out for delivery

Just checked the details in Delivery website. It is mentioned prepaid 1000 as Mode of payment.
Delhivery is looting SBI with courier charges. Or both knowingly doing this overpricing.??
To this purpose only SBI delivering through Delhivery??

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/728071/medium/8143812delhivery.jpg?1639574115

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

SBI Executive incharge of delivery will share a cut with Delhivery and will keep rest in his pocket , the total amount will be charged to SBI cards (thank god SBI cards is now a private company otherwise Taxpayers would had footed the loot)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Scorpion wrote:

Card couriered thru DELHIVERY. flushed

Till now received all credit cards and debit cards thru Bluedart only.
Hope DELHIVERY delivers it safely without any issues.

Anyone received their cards thru DELHIVERY earlier. How is their service??

Recently two of my debit cards from ICICI were delivered through Delhivery. I believe it could be due to Delhivery’s vast network compared to Blue Dart.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I applied the sbicard on 10 Dec sit sitting in the dark only verification call received

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Scorpion wrote:

My Card is Out for delivery

Just checked the details in Delivery website. It is mentioned prepaid 1000 as Mode of payment.
Delhivery is looting SBI with courier charges. Or both knowingly doing this overpricing.??
To this purpose only SBI delivering through Delhivery??

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/728071/medium/8143812delhivery.jpg?1639574115

They must be doing huge numbers.
So different rates with extra discounts maybe after some specific number. Who knows.
Are you aware of Blue dart charges for such couriers?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

They must be doing huge numbers.
So different rates with extra discounts maybe after some specific number. Who knows.
Are you aware of Blue dart charges for such couriers?

It’s incorrect information on their website. When my unicard was delivered it said Rs.5000 prepaid payment. I’m guessing the whole batch costed them 5000 like you said.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@Tanmayyy @Scorpion @xxxyyyzzz the prepaid amount which is shown basically is not courier charges. It’s declaration value. Almost every e-commerce put order value here but it totally depends on sender how much he wants to set this price. Why any courier will display their charges to normal people when it varies across party.

I had worked in Delhivery. They are expanding their network,fast and reliable as well as cheaper than other competitors but yeah its also has many issues like bad handling.

Edit:- Charges for sending cc is approx 35.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply