Hot Deal

secondary icici credit card

773°
Deal Cadet
rahulsoni070...

I got my apay icici around 6 months but since it is excluded from most the sales so i trying to get another icici preferably icici mmt but unfortunately after trying from months i am unable to get cause no preapprove offer is their is imobile app and when i am trying through icici website it is asking for a card of 2020 or lower and all my cards are of 2021 is their any other way or trick to get it

Expiring In 5 days
127 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

I remember reading in other threads that once you get apay icici card, no other icici card comes as pre-approved. Anyaway, will let other dimers to share their personal experience.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Call icici customer and say you need MMT icici. 
They will issue, now if the guy at the other end says its not possible for now. Instantly cut the call and try again. Repeat this for few times and they will approve it for you. It took me 4 tries to get MMT Plat.

You’ll be able to see the card in a day or two in mobile and physical card delivery within 5-7 days.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Call icici customer and say you need MMT icici. 
They will issue, now if the guy at the other end says its not possible for now. Instantly cut the call and try again. Repeat this for few times and they will approve it for you. It took me 4 tries to get MMT Plat.

You’ll be able to see the card in a day or two in mobile and physical card delivery within 5-7 days.

any specific icici number to call

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Just get the platinum card for free. Why waste 2k?

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
prem4998 wrote:

Just get the platinum card for free. Why waste 2k?

2500 is for MMT Visa Signature card which gives back the money in lemon tree hotel ~ or MMT GV’s (keeps changing) and has a few extra card benefits.


500+gst if the charge for MMT Platinum, which gives back 500 GV and I think its more rewarding that the platinum card (which looks ugly as well 😅)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
prem4998 wrote:

Just get the platinum card for free. Why waste 2k?

Icici has 2 mmt cards on with 500 and other one has 2500 as joining fees and both cards has zero renewal fees technically ltf so i was thinking of taking mmt which 500+gst as joining fees as for platinum afaik it is fd based but do correct me if i am wrong

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

2500 is for MMT Visa Signature card which gives back the money in lemon tree hotel ~ or MMT GV’s (keeps changing).

500+gst if the charge for MMT Platinum, which gives back 500 GV and I think its more rewarding that the platinum card (which looks ugly as well 😅)

Exactly what i am thinking

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

any specific icici number to call

No, just the regular number we use to interact with customer care. They have the authority to approve cards on customers’ request.

Some good support guys easily give that away while others give useless rules and excuses.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

No, just the regular number we use to interact with customer care. They have the authority to approve cards on customers’ request.

Some good support guys easily give that away while others give useless rules and excuses.

6 months old apay icici is enough?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Call icici customer and say you need MMT icici. 
They will issue, now if the guy at the other end says its not possible for now. Instantly cut the call and try again. Repeat this for few times and they will approve it for you. It took me 4 tries to get MMT Plat.

You’ll be able to see the card in a day or two in mobile and physical card delivery within 5-7 days.

Btw when did you applied for it??

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

6 months old apay icici is enough?

Yes, my friend got it in three months.

His amazon card was approved around September last year and he took mmt platinum after I got it in December.

Do keep in mind, limit is shared between both or three (if u feel like taking another card). But limit shouldn’t be a problem like Axis as icici is generous with limit increases and initial limits also.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

I too tried for 2nd ICICI card after no use of AmazonPay ICICI.

But they require ITR or Salary slip compulsory for online applications.
Asked me to contact branch and proceed for offline application for c2c basis.

Did you applied offline afterwards or not? If yes whats the procedure and time for approval/rejection?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

Did you applied offline afterwards or not? If yes whats the procedure and time for approval/rejection?

I didn’t proceed further. Just left it.

This happened last week.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Yes, my friend got it in three months.

His amazon card was approved around September last year and he took mmt platinum after I got it in December.

Do keep in mind, limit is shared between both or three (if u feel like taking another card). But limit shouldn’t be a problem like Axis as icici is generous with limit increases and initial limits also.

Limit sharing isn’t a problem cause as you said icici is generous in giving limits i got more than 1L limit in apay icici and only 15k in axis although apay icici was my first card with no income documents

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

I didn’t proceed further. Just left it.

This happened last week.

Do tag me if you get the other card and i will do vice-versa

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

Btw when did you applied for it??

Dec 2020 – Amazon Pay

July 2021 ~ I join Desidime

Sept 21 – FK Axis
Nov 21 - Sbi SimplyClick
Nov 21 -  Onecard
Nov 21 – ICICI MMT
Dec 21 – HSBC
Jan 22 – Citi 
Feb 22 - SCB Smart
Mar 22 – HDFC Millenia
Apr 22 – Sbi SimplySave

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

Limit sharing isn’t a problem cause as you said icici is generous in giving limits i got more than 1L limit in apay icici and only 15k in axis although apay icici was my first card with no income documents

I am expecting another Axis card with limit sharing on 18k limit that I have on FK Axis 🤣🤣.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Dec 2020 – Amazon Pay

July 2021 ~ I join Desidime

Sept 21 – FK Axis
Nov 21 - Sbi SimplyClick
Nov 21 -  Onecard
Nov 21 – ICICI MMT
Dec 21 – HSBC
Jan 22 – Citi 
Feb 22 - SCB Smart
Mar 22 – HDFC Millenia
Apr 22 – Sbi SimplySave

Great journey plus1

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

I didn’t proceed further. Just left it.

This happened last week.

Congo on 16th card 🥳.

Heard icici changing their reward structure, any updates or card I should look out for after this change?

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Great journey plus1

Thanks, but Axis is the bad apple

Please share tips on how to get out of 18k zone 😅

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

After amazon pre approved is somewhat impossible

Proceed offline through branch on c2c basis. Platinum or corel is enuf for offers 

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Yes, my friend got it in three months.

His amazon card was approved around September last year and he took mmt platinum after I got it in December.

Do keep in mind, limit is shared between both or three (if u feel like taking another card). But limit shouldn’t be a problem like Axis as icici is generous with limit increases and initial limits also.

Holding 4 ccs from icici and looking to close all of them now lol

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Holding 4 ccs from icici and looking to close all of them now lol

Amazon pay is a good card, why close it

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply