Deal Cadet

Gift Ideas for Secret Santa !
Relation: Colleague (joined recently)
Budget: INR 800-1000 Rs.

37 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By

Gift gv🤪
He/she can choose what to take from that !

nikhil9702 wrote:

Gift gv🤪
He/she can choose what to take from that !

Yes but we have a new year virtual photo graph and we need to exchange gifts ! It’s looks odd to hold a Amazon GV in it for the other person, don’t you agree?

Secret santa gift

A gift for shopping at JioMart! Your Rs. 125 Netmeds.com voucher code is JMABF29672N81. Use voucher on orders above Rs. 500 @ https://nms-rx.com/...em TCA.

Watch tech shan’s youtube channel he makes videos as per each budget

Expand
Ronaldo1452 wrote:

Yes but we have a new year virtual photo graph and we need to exchange gifts ! It’s looks odd to hold a Amazon GV in it for the other person, don’t you agree?

Ok
Then try something else
You may have given more details to whom you want to gift

Tjs15 wrote:

Watch tech shan’s youtube channel he makes videos as per each budget

Sure, I will check this out ! Thanks bhai

Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Be specific about age, gender and budget.

Age 26, M, 800-1000 Rs
Relation – New colleague (joined recently)

saymyname78 wrote:

no santa , dimmers need pure loots

santa will help you in 2021 if you help him select gifts bhai sunglasses

Gift him membership to online games or adult engagement websites.

amitsrt786 wrote:

Amazon prime membership blush

Yeh sahi hai toungueout hope he was below 24 – would’ve got it in 500 Rs. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye grin

Expand
Ronaldo1452 wrote:

Yeah – I was thinking sweatshirt yum

If you gift clothes then you’ve to be sure of size otherwise return/exchange may come in picture.

You can look for office bags, earphones, speaker, wallet, books or utility items like electric kettle.

Expand
Ronaldo1452 wrote:

Yeh sahi hai toungueout hope he was below 24 – would’ve got it in 500 Rs. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye grin

And one more thing
Shopping music and video streaming in one subscription stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
Just like killing three bird with one arrow sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses

Expand
amitsrt786 wrote:

And one more thing
Shopping music and video streaming in one subscription stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Ek tv aur motorbike ka prabandh aur kar dein toh poora Dahej ka jugaad ho jaayega 😝

Expand
cadence wrote:

If you gift clothes then you’ve to be sure of size otherwise return/exchange may come in picture.

You can look for office bags, earphones, speaker, wallet, books or utility items like electric kettle.

That is exactly what I thought. Clothes and shoes are always a no-no.

Expand
saucap wrote:

Ek tv aur motorbike ka prabandh aur kar dein toh poora Dahej ka jugaad ho jaayega 😝

Dahej dene ke liye ladki ka bhi to pata hona chahiye stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Go for it. I don’t think you will find a better option smile

Coincidentally, I also suggested him the same thing but different color, different website. I bought this for ~800₹ combining various offers, working fine so far.

Expand
cadence wrote:

Think you’re right with this !! Wouldn’t want to risk about clothing size of new colleague.

Expand
amitsrt786 wrote:

And one more thing

Yes bahut features hain…

Expand
saucap wrote:

Coincidentally, I also suggested him the same thing but different color, different website. I bought this for ~800₹ combining various offers, working fine so far.

Yessss.. this is a really good option.

Missing