Seeking Help to Fix Corrupted Samsung 128GB SDHC Memory Card

90°
Finance Ninja
shraaj

My Samsung 128GB SDHC Memory Card has become corrupted, despite being purchased only 1-2 years ago. I attempted the CHKDSK method via Windows Command, but the card is now recognized as a "RAW" type. Since Windows can only read NTFS type, I am encountering an error. I also tried installing EASEUS Partition and Data Recovery software, but it requires premium features which I don't have access to. Previously, the card was formatted as NTFS. I'm seeking assistance in fixing this SD card. Is there a free software alternative available to resolve this issue? Alternatively, can I obtain a replacement through the service center? I have the bill as proof of purchase, although the original box is not available. I've tried inserting the card into different USB ports on my laptop, but the same error persists ("Please insert a disk into USB Drive"). Formatting and renaming the drive letter have also been unsuccessful as Windows is unable to recognize the memory card.

92747792023-05-16

https://postimg.cc/n9...Zg

Expired
11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

On a single thought looks like a partition table error but these are uncommon on memory cards. As for warranty you can surely claim it if you have the original invoice by visiting nearest samsung service centre. Check the Samsung website for more information.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Claim warranty, not worth the hassle until and unless you want to recover the data

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have extracted data from memory card but you need to be technically sound & should have tools for the data recovery. Software is not going recover data unless SD card is detected & mounted.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Which tools are you talking about? And please suggest a good software for recovery? Recuva isn't the same nowadays
View 5 more replies
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Update - Last Night Inserted SD Card into Samsung Device and Formatted from there as it was showing in Notification that Setup SD Card and within Seconds SD Card was Detected and Now Working! When I again connected it to Laptop ,It was showing the exFAT file Type so, it means Samsung Mobile Formatted it as a exFAT file. Now,The Data is LOST but SD Card is Working also Parallely emailed to Samsung Customer Support they said to VISIT the Service Center which is 250KM away from My Location ,So Dropping that IDEA! As,Memory Card is working Perfectly and Now I am trying to Recover My Files (Not Very Important) by RECUVA Software but it is taking 4 hrs time so when i have a time i will do recovery of Data 

@Mufasa

@kukdookoo @LORDofTheDRINKS

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
I would get it replaced. Home pickup and drop service or send thru courier service is there too.
replyuser
Click here to reply