Select The Best LTF Credit Card - Need to create an Article

294°
1,366
6622
72
  1. Citi Reward Domestic
  2. standard charted visa platinum card
  3. Indian Oil Citi Platinum card
  4. Yes prosperity reward plus card
  5. Kotak Urbane Gold
  6. Icici Platinum Chip card
  7. Icici HPCL Coral
  8. Hdfc Bharat cashback card
  9. Amazonpay Icici Credit card
  10. HSBC visa Platinum card

Hello Dimers,

I need your help in selecting the best LTF card or you can suggest more in comments so we can write a proper article on it.
THANKS

30 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
199
1160
29

This thread will be of great help to me as I am planning to have my first credit card. LTF would be better I reckon. Thanks for bringing this up! plus1

50
266
3

Hpcl coral is not ltf afaik.
Best card depends on where you’ll spend but in general icici amazon pay rules the list

487
1446
11

Citi Rewards ain’t LTF..

Min spend per year to rule out Charges is 30,000.

174
266
6
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Hpcl coral is not ltf afaik.
Best card depends on where you’ll spend but in general icici amazon pay rules the list

Icici amazon best. Only concern is the icici low credit limit in comparison to others.
Also icici platinum card is there.

50
266
3
Expand
stoptomove wrote:

Icici amazon best. Only concern is the icici low credit limit in comparison to others.
Also icici platinum card is there.

That’s true but lower limits shouldn’t be issue here
If high spendings are expected then there are better cards with spend based waive off like amex mrcc, axis ace, sbi ola and list is long

174
266
6
Expand
GuruGhantaal wrote:

That’s true but lower limits shouldn’t be issue here
If high spendings are expected then there are better cards with spend based waive off like amex mrcc, axis ace, sbi ola and list is long

Agree on your point

79
211
3

Not all these cards are truly lifetime free (LTF). Cards with a spend based waive-off or user-specific LTF offers cannot be considered as true LTF cards.
For example, my SCB Titanium card is LTF for me. But for others, it may charge ₹750/yr.

HDFC cards other than Infinia & DCB can be considered as LTF, since anyone could apply online & convert it to LTF using SmartPay.

I think the best true LTF cards are AmazonPay ICICI & IDFC Cards. HDFC Regalia is also a good choice if you convert it to LTF.

1,366
6622
72
Admin
dreamist wrote:

Not all these cards are truly lifetime free (LTF). Cards with a spend based waive-off or user-specific LTF offers cannot be considered as true LTF cards.
For example, my SCB Titanium card is LTF for me. But for others, it may charge ₹750/yr.

HDFC cards other than Infinia & DCB can be considered as LTF, since anyone could apply online & convert it to LTF using SmartPay.

I think the best true LTF cards are AmazonPay ICICI & IDFC Cards. HDFC Regalia is also a good choice if you convert it to LTF.

thanks for the suggestions..

6
1053
7

For shoping purpose Amazon icici is best. If one needs to rotate money idfc newly launched card can be useful as they are providing free cash withdraw upto 45 days and with lower rate of interest as compared to others. Idfc one card is also LTF . As of now they don’t have exiting offers but in futer they can come with some.

50
2530
12

I"m very happy with the Amazon ICICI card.

33
5152
33

Isn’t idfc offering some ltf cards?

Also the card from one app

346
10429
44

Amazon Pay is always LTF and good card. If you are unable to get Apay card then My suggestion is first apply for ICICI Platinum Card which is also LTF and later apply for Apay card.


Standard chartered is LTF for me, try to get this card LTF when they open any stall/ at mall for thier target sales by negotiating. Good rewards, they also keep 2x 3x on spends, insurance, utility etc..


HSBC also LTF but they change the card to charge card if you don’t spend anything in 6 months. I don’t see much offers on this.

One more card to add the list is OneCard which is LTF and can get it easily. It’s good for startup users of credit card. They also run campaigns to achieve 5x reward points and festive target spends. Slowly they are improving

187
1774
7

Amazon Pay ICICI credit card is the best. all though its not eligible for discounts & offers these days nowdays.

but still i feel the best card.

50
49
1

Satisfied with Amazon Pay ICICI credit card. Life Time Free. Rewards are reasonably well

1,366
6622
72
Admin
hotchap wrote:

Amazon Pay is always LTF and good card. If you are unable to get Apay card then My suggestion is first apply for ICICI Platinum Card which is also LTF and later apply for Apay card.


Standard chartered is LTF for me, try to get this card LTF when they open any stall/ at mall for thier target sales by negotiating. Good rewards, they also keep 2x 3x on spends, insurance, utility etc..


HSBC also LTF but they change the card to charge card if you don’t spend anything in 6 months. I don’t see much offers on this.

One more card to add the list is OneCard which is LTF and can get it easily. It’s good for startup users of credit card. They also run campaigns to achieve 5x reward points and festive target spends. Slowly they are improving

Yeah thanks @hotchap wink

1,366
6622
72
Admin
akki.akki wrote:

Amazon Pay ICICI credit card is the best. all though its not eligible for discounts & offers these days nowdays.

but still i feel the best card.

hahah true story .. everyone likes amazon stuck_out_tongue

706
5851
60
Expand
Rosh_0007 wrote:

Need to research more on Onecard .. https://www.getonecar...p/

OneCard is best for doing online international transactions because of its lowest forex markup charge of just 1%(for comparison most other cards charge 3.5% & "most “premium” ones charge 1.5-1.99%). Other than that this card has not much benefit outside of their special campaigns which they run like spend 5000 & get 5000 points(which effectively means 500 cb redeemable against transactions done on card so 10% reward rate).

66
54
1

Have ICICI Amazon pay & HDFC Regalia as LTF, both are good cards.

12
961
33
SujeethP wrote:

Have ICICI Amazon pay & HDFC Regalia as LTF, both are good cards.

I am stuck with Regalia Business Credit Card for almost 3 years now.
Not getting an upgrade to LTF INFINIA CREDIT CARD.

Guide me.

477
1656
13
Expand
avijeet wrote:

I am stuck with Regalia Business Credit Card for almost 3 years now.
Not getting an upgrade to LTF INFINIA CREDIT CARD.

Guide me.

I m stuck with Business Regalia from last 11 years

78
1876
16

What abt kotak urbane card?? Anyone experience??

477
1656
13
Expand
ManojSingla wrote:

I m stuck with Business Regalia from last 11 years

I m getting Infinia but paid. Or fee waiver on 8 L spend and I refused. @avijeet

12
961
33
Expand
ManojSingla wrote:

I m getting Infinia but paid. Or fee waiver on 8 L spend and I refused. @avijeet

No point taking PAID one … when a hell lot of people are getting it for free …..
good decision ….

66
54
1
Expand
avijeet wrote:

I am stuck with Regalia Business Credit Card for almost 3 years now.
Not getting an upgrade to LTF INFINIA CREDIT CARD.

Guide me.

I got Regalia in Dec 19 with 5L as limit, limit enhanced every six months as 6L & 7.5L. Still haven’t got offer for any upgrade. Not sure what the criteria for upgrade within HDFC.

0
12802
135

I guess there aren’t any ltf concept in practical terms. If we meet yearly spends then annual fees can be waived off sweat_smile
#AA_JJ sunglasses

477
1656
13
Expand
SujeethP wrote:

I got Regalia in Dec 19 with 5L as limit, limit enhanced every six months as 6L & 7.5L. Still haven’t got offer for any upgrade. Not sure what the criteria for upgrade within HDFC.

HDFC has offers for new customers only.
& ghanta for old customers.
.
Anyone having any knowledge about ICICI Sapphiro or Emeralde Credit Cards ?

Missing