Selling LG Velvet Dual Screen, won in contest

Deal Newbie
95
57
1

Selling LG Velvet with Dual screen[Black Colour] , totally brand new,won in  contest on LG instagram Page

price on Amazon/Flipkart- 55000
i am selling at 47000

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675079/medium/IMG_20210330_205928.jpg?1617251583 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675081/medium/IMG_20210330_210000.jpg?1617251691

Contest Link-
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHets1Ehe2B/?utm_so...

Product Link-
LG Velvet Dual Screen (Black, 128 GB)
https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/lg-velvet-dual-scree...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675085/medium/IMG_20210227_121804.jpg?1617252494

20 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
141
1435
84

Once u open its 2nd hand and 2nd hand ka price jyada na milte. Hope u get a good buyer

203
2423
135

itne koi nahi dega, that too on DD

157
10622
125

olx / quikr / cashify pe try karo

419
3613
87

I want to meet that buyer whos willing to pay so much for LG velvet

38
1301
22

Value of this phone is not more than 20k

49
179
2

Lol you fool i won’t buy at 10k lg left Mobile business

95
57
1
siddudeagarwal wrote:

I want to meet that buyer whos willing to pay so much for LG velvet

Ask Amazon/fk if they can give some buyer’s details

95
57
1
pranavcool wrote:

Lol you fool i won’t buy at 10k lg left Mobile business

I think i didn’t ask only you specifically to buy, if you don’t know how to talk respectfully better keep your mouth shut

106
2493
44

….Don’t sell on dd….here some guys using rn4 for last some years are experts on flagship mobiles….hope you get my point…

….try to sell on olx and i hope 22-24k will be a good price for you…

473
1562
11

Once seal broken, it becomes second hand piece in the market. Selling at 47K is impossible. Try to quote 25k and then negotiate to 20k. As LG shut its business officially, phone prices will go down to clear the stock. So Sell ASAP.

39
5474
160

if 20k ping me… slightly higher also i can give

129
10229
125
ULYSSES wrote:

Once seal broken, it becomes second hand piece in the market. Selling at 47K is impossible. Try to quote 25k and then negotiate to 20k. As LG shut its business officially, phone prices will go down to clear the stock. So Sell ASAP.

Exactly!!!
The more you delay the deal it may hamper the price and the demand may go down.
As of now they have too much supply and less demand (coz of their latest news) so prices will drop drastically.
Probably you should try selling it on OLX or something.

129
10229
125
Expand
VIVEKMALIK8006 wrote:

I think i didn’t ask only you specifically to buy, if you don’t know how to talk respectfully better keep your mouth shut

Keep calm.

50
458
6
siddudeagarwal wrote:

I want to meet that buyer whos willing to pay so much for LG velvet

seems like you want to make that person a Pradhaan Sewak🧐

50
458
6
VIVEKMALIK8006 wrote:

Selling LG Velvet with Dual screen[Black Colour] , totally brand new,won in  contest on LG instagram Page

price on Amazon/Flipkart- 55000
i am selling at 47000

interested to buy it at 45000 + GST invoice






on 48 month EMI basis

Missing