Sent PORT sms, got no call back for retention plans? 🤔

  • 1485
  • 40
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 4
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
Entertainer
Budhe-Baba

Sent PORT sms , current network VI postpaid. Getting no callback. 

Should I call them instead telling them I sent a port request , tell me the retention plans that I can take now? If yes, what number to call?

Expiring In 15 days
39 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
joy joy joy
Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

Oh bhai maaro mujhe 🤣😂

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ahahaha!!

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied

epic joke 😭

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

Hare Baba, So Sad!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You can’t afford ₹200 per month ? rolleyes
Don’t make useless threads, VD unamused

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
KrishabhAgrawal wrote:

You can’t afford ₹200 per month ? rolleyes
Don’t make useless threads, VD unamused

angry angry
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

@Budhe send port sms 40-50 times sir then they will notice triumph

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Offers k chakkar me fass gye baba

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
laughing joy
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Babaji raat ko sharaab pee ke maje lete hain!!! joy

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

baba g jawani ke deeno me stud rahe honge

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

This is peak DD lmao 🤣 😂 Is hadd se aage to shayad hi koi jaa paaye offers ke liye 😁

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Ye pakka 💯 % TT wale spammer Parth ke chakkar me aa gaya  🤭😆. 

yaha vi postpaid 699/1099 redx walo ko kuch nahi de rha to 300-400 walo ko kya offers dega 😅 . Isase accha to bill payment offers use krna chahiye ya  prepaid zindabad 

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

That’s strange. Couple of months ago I had sent PORT SMS to check if OG SMS was working or not and Vi spammed with several calls albeit automated and messages for 3-4 days thereafter. Double data offers, extra validity etc. 


Recently sent PORT SMS from Airtel as I wanted to port to Jio but received several calls from the retention team. Informed about my longstanding complaint about poor 4G coverage indoors (despite which speeds were still pretty good even without band locking but degraded by a lot in the last few months ) following which I posted relevant details to Airtel’s WA account. Today received a message about improved coverage and while Speed tests show little to negligible improvement browsing is noticeably better. 

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
LIMBO wrote:

That’s strange. Couple of months ago I had sent PORT SMS to check if OG SMS was working or not and Vi spammed with several calls albeit automated and messages for 3-4 days thereafter. Double data offers, extra validity etc. 


Recently sent PORT SMS from Airtel as I wanted to port to Jio but received several calls from the retention team. Informed about my longstanding complaint about poor 4G coverage indoors (despite which speeds were still pretty good even without band locking but degraded by a lot in the last few months ) following which I posted relevant details to Airtel’s WA account. Today received a message about improved coverage and while Speed tests show little to negligible improvement browsing is noticeably better. 

Looks like Airtel sent this sms to everyone today regardless of whether they did anything or not. I got same sms. 

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
romilq239 wrote:

Looks like Airtel sent this sms to everyone today regardless of whether they did anything or not. I got same sms. 

Coverage boost or network improvement? I get the former on a regular basis while the latter is new.

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Coverage boost or network improvement? I get the former on a regular basis while the latter is new.

Something related to the tower in my area being upgraded. Deleted the sms so cannot recall exact words. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Unka pta hai aap zyada din wese bhi use nhi krne wale.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

lalchi 😂

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
KrishabhAgrawal wrote:

You can’t afford ₹200 per month ? rolleyes
Don’t make useless threads, VD unamused

What are you smoking my friend? Weed?

Open your eyes to read carefully. Where did you see 200 rupees?

And have you heard of the phrase boond boond se sagar banta hai?
T: Drop drop with ocean becomes.

Take some finance lessons son. 😀

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

waise bhi VI band hone wala h 

Lag raha ab haar man liya VI ne isliye wo bhi enjoy kar rahe jaldi se jaldi sab VI se port kar le 


replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply