Hot Deal

Shah Rukh's Son, Aryan, Arrested In Drugs-On-Cruise Case

483°
Deal Captain
desiman

Shah Rukh’s Son, Aryan, Arrested In Drugs-On-Cruise Case

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/shah-rukh-khans...

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : Cody
61 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

These are big people, nothing will happen to his son.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

100% nothing will happen, I can bet my one month salary.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Sunasuna wrote:

These are big people, nothing will happen to his son.

Drug consumption is seriously a petty case,even a roadside druggy wont get much punishment in such case (not stating an opinion)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
androgame wrote:

Drug consumption is seriously a petty case,even a roadside druggy wont get much punishment in such case (not stating an opinion)

yaar agar yeh hum jaiso ka murder bhi karde, search ambani son road rage, tab bhi iska koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

yaar agar yeh hum jaiso ka murder bhi karde, search ambani son road rage, tab bhi iska koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta

Wo to hai hi
Savdhaan rahe, satark rahe toungueout

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Good news

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
singh.sourabh818 wrote:

Bache to galtiya krte hi hai

Ji bilkul, aur humaare yahaan to yeh pratha rajpoots ke time se chali aa rahi hai. grin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bhai ye aryan toh kitne salo se bhand dikhta hai. Iska toh regular lagta hai

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

So it got a lil bit ahead – “arrested”.
Meanwhile “King khan” went to “Sallu Bhai” for advice/help now who can help better in this type of case.😅

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

So it got a lil bit ahead – “arrested”.
Meanwhile “King khan” went to “Sallu Bhai” for advice/help now who can help better in this type of case.😅

Daud stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

He don’t take such low profile cases 🤣

King Khan will request personally smile

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

republic and times now got good masala maal for their TRPs stuck_out_tongue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Whenever there is a “big story” in the media… Look for the story they are trying to distract you from.

Union Minister Ajay Mishra’s son has run his car over protesting farmers. Two died on spot. 6 died later. Many critical. Videos all over FB and Instagram of injured farmers lying on ground, writhing in pain while police is just standing and looking at them. But here is our media… Pitiable and despicable.

3000 kg of heroin worth ₹21k crores get no breaking news or prime time debates nor any arrests.( Mundra Port – Adani). But some youngsters consuming drugs gets all the attention.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

Whenever there is a “big story” in the media… Look for the story they are trying to distract you from.

Union Minister Ajay Mishra’s son has run his car over protesting farmers. Two died on spot. 6 died later. Many critical. Videos all over FB and Instagram of injured farmers lying on ground, writhing in pain while police is just standing and looking at them. But here is our media… Pitiable and despicable.

3000 kg of heroin worth ₹21k crores get no breaking news or prime time debates nor any arrests.( Mundra Port – Adani). But some youngsters consuming drugs gets all the attention.

That MLA has soft corner for Priyanka Vadra. Check his past videos on FB/Twitter. Before elections to help the so called Vipaksh these idiots will do stuff and to destablize Yogi Govt. Older stuff of politics. Normal in India.

R.I.P those protesting farmers who are used by opposition for their own fortunes. Politicians don’t play with people. It’s people who want to be a toy of their hands. confused

As far as Adani port is concerned. If someone send a condom using Blue Dart services doesn’t mean Blue Dart’s owners are cheating on their wives. laughing

That youngster is son of a personality which is an idol for many Indians. SRK himself gives lectures on how to be a better family person. Who idolizes Adani or for matter his son?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

That MLA has soft corner for Priyanka Vadra. Check his past videos on FB/Twitter. Before elections to help the so called Vipaksh these idiots will do stuff and to destablize Yogi Govt. Older stuff of politics. Normal in India.

R.I.P those protesting farmers who are used by opposition for their own fortunes. Politicians don’t play with people. It’s people who want to be a toy of their hands. confused

Yaar @Ramta_Jogi@ is not talking about politicians or farmers, he is talking about the kind of media we unfortunately have.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Yaar @Ramta_Jogi@ is not talking about politicians or farmers, he is talking about the kind of media we unfortunately have.

One must understand they are stars even if they or there kids sneeze news comes & it’s not because media shows but instead people want to see I don’t know why the same attention becomes bad if there’s something negative it’s all same.

Nobody gives a damn if 100 or even 1000 kg of drugs is found near somebody’s own house or if someone run over a car or truck over people it happens everyday but nobody cares.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

That MLA has soft corner for Priyanka Vadra. Check his past videos on FB/Twitter. Before elections to help the so called Vipaksh these idiots will do stuff and to destablize Yogi Govt. Older stuff of politics. Normal in India.

R.I.P those protesting farmers who are used by opposition for their own fortunes. Politicians don’t play with people. It’s people who want to be a toy of their hands. confused

As far as Adani port is concerned. If someone send a condom using Blue Dart services doesn’t mean Blue Dart’s owners are cheating on their wives. laughing

That youngster is son of a personality which is an idol for many Indians. SRK himself gives lectures on how to be a better family person. Who idolizes Adani or for matter his son?

Just reflecting on the sorry state of media.

Missing