shall i upgrade to millenia card ?

87°
Deal Lieutenant
hackerboys

got a mail from HDFC to upgrade my MoneyBack card to Millenia card

Although mail says it is ltf as moneyBack one is also ltf 

but customer care saying this is ltf if :-

 add a biller in smartpay (not necessary to make payment as per cc to that biller)

else spend 30k in 60 days

millenia holders plz comment

Wat u guys say ? 

Expired
16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Check Nb , if its lifetime it will show 0 fees 

And upgrade asap , even if its not ltf its one of the best CC out there 

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Yes, upgrade asap. 30k spends in 6 months is quite easy to achieve

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Yes, upgrade asap. 30k spends in 6 months is quite easy to achieve

iam sorry it was 60 days 

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

iam sorry it was 60 days 

it should be 50k in 3 months as per the old t&c.

Even if it’s 30k in 60 days is also quite easy with regular online sales

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

it should be 50k in 3 months as per the old t&c.

Even if it’s 30k in 60 days is also quite easy with regular online sales

It should be 50k in 90 days for him too. Same like new applications. There is no customised or reduced targets for upgrades. Probably the cc guy confused op.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Better to upgrade your card to millenia and make it life time free. But your spends should be in such way that you should be able to get at least 2500 reward points in one year for cash redemption against your billed amount. For that 1 Reward point is equal to 1 Rupees. But you need at least 2500 points for 2500 rupees. The points may laps in 1 year if you are not able to………

Also you will get good rewards on online spends of 2000 rupees even for wallet reloads, hdfc smart buy 5% cashback offers, smart paybill offer and 1% cashback on offline spends….

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
EkdamSastaRaju wrote:

Check Nb , if its lifetime it will show 0 fees 

And upgrade asap , even if its not ltf its one of the best CC out there 

where it does show

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:



This facility is temporarily unavailable. Kindly try after sometime

Try during banking hours 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Have old regalia first and intermiles card.. they never give me option for millennia

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

3-4 days back i have downgraded from regalia ltf to millenia ltf, there is no such condition to add a biller or to spend a particulr amount…..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
monu.tanwar123262 wrote:

3-4 days back i have downgraded from regalia ltf to millenia ltf, there is no such condition to add a biller or to spend a particulr amount…..

called cc and now they say it is first year free and u need to spend 1lac  after 1 year to make it ltf 😜

earlier the girl said add biller / spend 30k in 60 days
very confusing

going to mail customerservices . cards at hdfcbank.com
@EkdamSastaRaju

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

did not worked even now 

Bro its hdfc you gotta be patient 

Call CC and ask these offers dont stay long 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

called cc and now they say it is first year free and u need to spend 1lac  after 1 year to make it ltf 😜

earlier the girl said add biller / spend 30k in 60 days
very confusing

going to mail customerservices . cards at hdfcbank.com
@EkdamSastaRaju

Yes better mail to that id 

Sometime they reply with irrelevant answer without even reading the email 

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply